The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

xoxburt777xox 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-07, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xoxburt777xox Click to send private message to xoxburt777xox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
Well, I cannot believe Heidi took Spencer back after knowing ALL the stuff he did, especially with Audrina and the other girls! She can do so much better! Spencer is a douchebag and he's arrogant. Lauren is such a good friend and all Heidi sees is Spencer. Lauren listened to Heidi about Jason and their scenarios are NOT different! And OMG about the previews for next Monday. I cannot believe Heidi says that to Jen and that Jen even mentions going on a date with Brody, that is so low! Lauren just needs to move out on her own and ditch all her "friends" and guys! Maybe Whitney could move out with Lauren??? Anyways I love this show!

Anna

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi rjrabbit 02-20-07 1
   RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi TVFreak 02-21-07 3
       RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi xoxburt777xox 02-21-07 5
           RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi ARnutz 02-22-07 6
 RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi rjrabbit 02-20-07 2
   RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi xoxburt777xox 02-21-07 4
       RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi rjrabbit 02-22-07 7
 Heidi, Heidi, Heidi tridean 02-25-07 8
   RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi maryellennaco 02-25-07 9
       RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi neatcolleen 02-26-07 10
 RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi luvmyrabbits 02-26-07 11
 RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi sweetandsassy_1972_2007 04-16-07 12
   RE: Heidi is spellbound goldie1000 04-17-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
I couldn't agree more. I once dated a guy like Spencer, in fact his last name was Spencer. He's a dog. Guys like him try to separate you from your family and friends. I almost lost my best friend. Wake up Heidi and see Spencer for the dirtbag that he is!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
The way that Spencer is trying to fuel this fight between Heidi and Lauren really shows me what an a** he is. He knows that Lauren is right about him, so he's trying to isolate Heidi from Lauren to cover his own butt. IMO, I think Spencer is only with Heidi because he wants to be on TV.

02-21-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xoxburt777xox Click to send private message to xoxburt777xox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
I agree with you! I hate the way he always laughs and smiles like he's doing all this on purpose(which he most likely is)! Then when Lauren mentioned the roses to Brody, he laughed too! I think they are just fake guys who do want their spot on tv! Spencer just doesn't seem like the guy who could be "IN LOVE" with just one person!

Anna

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
Spencer just doesn't seem like the guy who could be "IN LOVE" with just one person!

LOL! Well unless you count his love for himself!

Welcome!

02-20-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
I forgot to say. WELCOME to the boards! Please stay around! I love talking about the Hills.

02-21-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
Thanks for the welcome! I'm not going anywhere, I absolutely love the hills! I've been looking for a board to join and I like this one!

Anna

02-22-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
These boards are great and there are lots of awsome people here. I've been posting here for about 4 years and love it!

tridean 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tridean Click to send private message to tridean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
New to board...glad to find some fans. What can you say about Heidi...duhhhhhh...how many times must Spencer cheat her for her to get it, "you can't change stripes on a zebra". She is truly blinded by Spencer phony smile and big teeth. If Heidi believes her situation is different from Lauren and Jason, I feel sorry for her. Lauren called it, Spencer is playing mind games and he knows he can manipulate Heidi with sweet nothings.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-25-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
Wlcome, welcome! we have tons of fun on these boards! And whoever said it upthread is RIGHT ON TARGET... Toothboy is just looking for any way to get his fugly mug on television. And.. Heidi is an idiot!

neatcolleen 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neatcolleen Click to send private message to neatcolleen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
The teeth definitely scare me. Like, no matter what his emotion, there are his teeth. Angry? teeth. Happy? teeth. Horny? teeth.

Put down the teeth! lol

luvmyrabbits 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luvmyrabbits Click to send private message to luvmyrabbits Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
At first I thought it was really boring but now am totaly hooked
Spencer goes and turns the truth to suite him. Hes not even truthful with Brody. When Lauren said that the fact that spencer had bought Audriana and Hiedi the same flowers and was playing the girls against each other. Spencer turned it to oh I had bought Hiedi the flowers and Hiedi gave Audriana and Lauren flowers. He just turned it around. No Spencer the flowers you bought Audriana. She thought That I bought flowers for her. Even then he turned it around does't Heidi even see this old episodes.Now Heidi is so stupid she deserves him. She can see what he did but she is to vapid and yes that outfit was not appropiate for the office. If I were to go into this office and ask for their business I would be turned off.

sweetandsassy_1972_2007 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetandsassy_1972_2007 Click to send private message to sweetandsassy_1972_2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Heidi, Heidi, Heidi"
heidi needs to have her dam head exam spencer is a loser he treats her like a piece of ##### and she lets him i don't feel sorry for her she must love it she keeps going back to the fag i bet him and brody get on brody a dog him self lauren can do better and spencer u don't run that show lauren and whitney and audrina make the show your just mad cause your not them you need to stop being a jerk and a player to hedi if you really truelly love her but i i don't think u know that word cause your a cheater she needs to take you on cheaters thats u all the wayu think cause your a rich ##### kids punk with money u can have any chick in town well if i was heidi i kick your ##### to the ##### curve cause your woerthless piece of ##### but shes just as sick as you are what can i say shes a blond bimbo little rich ##### hi lauren you are the best me and my daughter like u and the other girls u need to tell heidi to get that thing she got stuck up her ##### out oh i forgot its spencer lol

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-07, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Heidi is spellbound"

I am really beginning to think that Heidi actually likes the way Spencer treats her, or she would of kicked him to the curb by now.

When they were in the car discussing whether or not she would move in with him, he said "well I want an answer" and she replied " then my answer is No", and he replied "sweet then my answer is get out of my car" so basically he kicked her to the curb... (for not wanting to wait a couple of months).

What is wrong with this girl.
It's not like she can't go out and find another guy.
Is it possible he cast a spell on her?

Does she enjoy this mental abuse that he is just starting to inflict on her ?

Looks like Spencer will make all the decisions and Heidi will obey...

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •