The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills girls on The Tyra Banks show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-18-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills girls on The Tyra Banks show"
All the Hills girls were guests on The Tyra Banks talk show last Friday. Nothing major to report, but a few interesting facts:

-Lauren said the main reason she didn't go to Paris was because she didn't want cameras on her for the entire trip. She says people treat her like she doesn't deserve to be there when the cameras are on. If there were no cameras she would have went - she says. Jason was part of the reason she didn't go but not the entire reason. Tyra ripped her a new one for not going.

- Audrina said guys come up to her on the street and ask to be her boyfriend on the show. They tell her they could make the show better if they were her boyfriend on the show. She always says no way.

- Heidi said she didn't mind sharing her pregnancy scare on TV because it may teach other girls to be responsible. She said she always uses protection.

- Whitney said the worst thing she had to do as an intern was rub lotion on an actress' dry feet. She wouldn't name the actress though.

BTW - Tyra is not fat. She still looks good. Cut her a break.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills girls on The Tyra Ban... LadyT 02-19-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-07, 05:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills girls on The Tyra Banks show"
I can understand that being Lauren's reason for not wanting to go to Paris. I wish I had seen this show

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •