The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You get what you ask for!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

maggietalk93215 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maggietalk93215 Click to send private message to maggietalk93215 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You get what you ask for!"
Heidi, is such a big baby... she got what she deserved after treating Audrina the way she and her friends did, that includes Lauren... I do like Lauren but she acted snobbish toward Audrina
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You get what you ask for! HobbsofMI 02-13-07 1
   RE: You get what you ask for! JessicaRN 02-13-07 2
       RE: You get what you ask for! teacherkelly 02-14-07 3
           RE: You get what you ask for! goldie1000 02-16-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You get what you ask for!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-07 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

I'm sorry but I just wondered into a few of the Hills shows.....and no one should be treated like the tool of Spencer does. Let see....I see him go out with Heidi and Audrian....I see him try to pick up some Playboy girls......and I see him try to pick a fight with some other tool over what Heidi wears to work.

Spencer is a slim ball and what they heck does he and Brody do for a living? They both seem to just drive around their BMW's and pick-up women.

Why should would give him a second chance I have no idea why....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You get what you ask for!"
Brody is Brody Jenner, son of Bruce Jenner and I think he was the stepson of some incredibly rich guy. Of course there was a reality show about this. So the upshot is, I'm not sure Brody does work, but he is a celebrity dater, including Nicole Richie and Kristin from Laguna Beach. At least he is nice looking and seems like a nice guy. I have no idea who Spencer is related to, but he obviously feels privaleged. I personally don't find him physically attractive and he seems really sleazy and rude. The only way he could get playmates to spend time with him would be because of his money.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You get what you ask for!"
Brody's step father was David Foster the music producer. There was a reality show about them called something like the Princes of Malibu (some city near LA). The show was cancelled, I believe, due to the fact that his mother and step father split up. He seems like an OK guy, he doesn't have the bad boy rep that some of the kids of celebs have.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-16-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You get what you ask for!"
Heidi deserves Spencer, she is a winer, and just so dramatic.

And someone asked what Spencer does. Does he have a job?
I am not sure on that one. But judging by the show Princes of Malibu, he lives off of his buddy Brody and his rich (Foster) family.
You could clearly tell he was playing both girls against each other. I think he was having fun doing it also...

I like the Hills, it is a cool show.
Reminds me of the days of 90210... years ago.
Lots of drama.

Lauren should of took the apprenticeship in Paris.

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •