The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What was Tessa sick with?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What was Tessa sick with?"
There has been reference made a few times about how Tessa was "sick" with something a while back. One time, Tessa and Chase were discussing it over dinner at a restaurant. They said when she was "sick" he was always there for her and that she didn't feel like seeing anyone else at that time. Does anyone know what she was sick with? Was it something serious like cancer? Anyone know?

Chase seems like a good friend to have been by her side and take care of her through whatever it was. I hope she gets over this Cameron obsession (yucky) and see's what a prize Chase is! He's a hottie AND a sweetie AND a talented musician! Can't go wrong with that!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What was Tessa sick with? Ricky 10-11-06 1
   RE: What was Tessa sick with? BHoneycutt 10-12-06 2
       RE: What was Tessa sick with? dreamvsreality 11-29-06 3
 RE: What was Tessa sick with? katLG 01-16-07 4
 RE: What was Tessa sick with? jerseybabe 01-30-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What was Tessa sick with?"
Good question - here's some speculation from Wikepedia...

Tessa Nicole Keller (born 20 March 1989 in Orange County, California). It might look like Tessa has the perfect life, but high school has been hard for her, and she's only a junior. Tessa had a serious illness that landed her in the hospital. There were only a few people she'd allow to see her. One of them: her friend, Chase. Rumors have arisen on the "serious illness" that Tessa suffered from. In episode 1 of Season 3, at Kyndra's barbeque when Candace and Cami are talking, Candace muffles under her breath, "bulimic b!tch," about Tessa. It is speculated that this was her illness, however, more credible sources have confirmed she suffered from Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a possibly life-threatening condition caused by an allergic reaction to medication. Speaking of which, it has also been revealed that Tessa is a model for a clothing company called, "Lucy Love".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Beach:_The_Real_Orange_County

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What was Tessa sick with?"
Thanks Ricky! On last night's episode, she told Derek during their date that it was an allergic reaction to meds that landed her in the hospital. Leave it to those nasty wenches to start a rumor about bulimia! They're so jealous!

dreamvsreality 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamvsreality Click to send private message to dreamvsreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What was Tessa sick with?"
i know! tell me about it

katLG 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katLG Click to send private message to katLG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What was Tessa sick with?"
Even now that we know what it is talking about bulemia isnt a joke, its a serious illness, people die from it and its not a selfish or vain thing like its portrayed.

jerseybabe 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerseybabe Click to send private message to jerseybabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What was Tessa sick with?"
she took some kind of medicine or somethin and she had a bad reaction to it. her skin got these red scab things on it and some of her hair had fallen out. no body wanted to talk to her afterwards. she talks about it in "SEVENTEEN" i think, and it has pictures of her when she was sick.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •