The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I'm still getting used to the characters but here's who I like and don't like so far

Tessa - seems sweet
Chase - seems cool
Cami - I think she's funny. About the way Rocky dresses she said "Doesn't she own a mirror ?".

Don't Like
Cameron - he knows he's hot and flaunts it too much
Kyndra - too stuck up
Rocky - she just bugs me
Jessica - seems too insecure

Who do you like / not like and why ?

I know they are on TV, but all the girls on the show where WAY too much makeup.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List I need to SO 08-31-06 1
   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List BHoneycutt 08-31-06 2
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List sunrazor 08-31-06 3
   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List Ricky 09-02-06 4
       RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List hammertimeman 09-02-06 5
           RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List heidi_11 09-04-06 6
               RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List Ricky 09-05-06 7
                   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List heidi_11 09-05-06 8
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List pinksparkleguitar 09-06-06 9
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List LadyT 09-06-06 10
   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List pinksparkleguitar 09-06-06 11
   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List teacherkelly 09-06-06 12
       RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List Ricky 09-07-06 13
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List sunseeker 09-08-06 14
   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List Sunshine_709 10-05-06 15
       RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List ScottyBoi16 10-25-06 16
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List maryellennaco 10-30-06 17
 RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List HeavenlyGrl 11-13-06 18
   RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List ryuotakuchan 11-16-06 19
       RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List maryellennaco 11-17-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I need to SO 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-06, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I%20need%20to%20SO Click to send private message to I%20need%20to%20SO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
Tessa

Don't Like
Cami-Beotch
Kyndra-Way too snobby
Cameron-arrogant, conceited

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I likey:
Tessa and Rocky~They are sweet young ladies with a lot of class. They refused to crash Kyndra's party although she crashed theirs, TWICE. Kyndra said that they had crashed her BBQ but that dumb ho had invited Tessa, who brought along her friend Rocky, so they didn't really "crash" her BBQ. Stupid Kyndra and Cami not only crashed Tessa's b-day party but then Rocky's Christmas party. I also likey Chase and hope he and Tessa get together. I think Rocky has a nice boyfriend (Alex) too. Nice girls get nice boyfriends. (Are you listening, Kyndra and Cami?)

I No Likey:
Stupid Kyndra and Cami~It's painfully obvious that they are SUPER jealous of T and R! Kyndra is NOT a nice girl, therefore, does NOT get a nice boyfriend! Cameron is a jerk-off who is NOT cute at all! Why all these girls are swooning over him is beyond me! Not only is he NOT cute, he's a jack-a$$! I don't care too much for Jessica but for him to say that he would just call Kyndra is Jessica died was plain WRONG! I would tell that loser to get lost so fast it would make his head spin! Jessica apparently has a really low self-esteem to let him treat her like that. She shouldn't even be dating a high-schooler in the first place. I think she might be a little developmentally disabled or slow. Whereas everyone else from last season left Laguna after HS to go get a life, she's still there, not doing anything with her life other than chasing HS boys. I think I heard someone say that she doesn't even work? Oh my....

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Where is Breann (Lauren's sister)? They don't show much of her!! You know I really like Rocky! She is nice and puts up with those other snobby bitches!! Rocky is definatly my favorite this season. Tesse (Rocky's friend, right?)is sooo sweet and most everybody else sucks! I can tolerate Cami for a sec. or two and then she talks! lol Kyndra and that other blonde girl eats #####!

I can't believe Jessica is on this season... She was my second favorite last season. But, I wish my all time favorite ##### Kristen was on this season!! Maybe she will show up on one or two episodes!!

09-02-06, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I think Lauren's sister Breanna has a big part in the next episode. The previews showed her crying and also showed her in a hot-tub with Lauren. Stay tuned...

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

hammertimeman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hammertimeman Click to send private message to hammertimeman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
this season seems so boring like nothing happens, and the characters are really boring and everything is forced, season 1 was the best

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
tessa and chase seem really nice. does chase's band have a name? i thought i heard someone say it on the first episode, but im not sure..

09-05-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
Hi Heidi - Welcome to the Boards !!

The name of Chase's band is Open Air Stereo.

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
thanks!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
Most of the boys this season have yet to impress me. Especially Cameron, he's not hot enough to stir up the 'girls are fighting for me' drama.

Girls I don't like: Kendra --she's this years Kristin, without the cute giggle. I think she's actually trying to be mean. And Cami can talk the talk, but she doesn't acually confront anybody, just talks about them. And totally
played passive puppy with Raquel at the Christmas party when Cami tried to stir up drama. They're totally instigators! I also loved when they seem to show Kendra's mother sitting and laughing with them when they tear others down. Fantastic.

Sig by Cyg!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I don't like any of them. Rocky bugs the ever living hell out of me. Tessa is annoying. I think Cami and Kyndra are right about them. However, those two are mean, but they kind of crack me up. I like that they are bitchy but I love to hate them. Who the hell is Lexie, has she even said a word yet? And LC's sister? I know the next episode is about her, but I don't have anything invested in her and dont even know who she hangs out with.

The guys are horrible. No personaility whatsoever. The only thing I like is that Jessica the doormat is on and Kyndra seems to be losing out to her regarding Cameron.

No matter how much IO hatethis show, its like crack, I have to watch

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

The only thing
>I like is that Jessica
>the doormat is on and
>Kyndra seems to be losing
>out to her regarding Cameron.

I totally love that to! She's losing to JESSICA! I don't know why boys like her anyway. She's whiny.

>No matter how much I hate this
>show, its like crack, I
>have to watch

Agreed!

Sig by Cyg!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I was told by someone who is from that area that originally Breanna was supposed to play a more major role and possibly be the narrator. However, after the contracts were finalized the Breanna/Rocky relationship began to disintegrate and Rocky drifted to Tessa. If B&R had stayed friends, I think we would have seen more of Breanna, also she is much shyer than LC and the powers that be figured out that she couldn't narrate.

After having cameos in Season 2, Cami and a dark haired Kyndra didn't sell well to viewers and therefore were not good choices for narrators. Remember how Cami got humiliated at Prom when Jason left with Alex M?

Tessa came into the picture kind of at the last minute before filming. Each of the cast members gets paid, I don't know how much, but it is good pocket change.

I don't know how much of this is true. Like I said, I was travelling this summer and happened to meet someone who "was in the know".

09-07-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
>>I don't know how much of this is true. Like I said, I was
>>travelling this summer and happened to meet someone who "was in the know".

Thanks for the info. It sounds like it could be true. If not we'll just juice it up a little bit before we start spreading it around .

>>Each of the cast members gets paid, I don't know how much, but it is good pocket change.

That might explain how these kids can afford to eat out at fancy places every day for lunch and dinner. Some $$ from the show and their parents credit cards most likely.

sunseeker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunseeker Click to send private message to sunseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I am a LB junky!! Season 2 in my opinon was the best. Season 3 has been a complete let down for me. The girls are so unattractive compared to seasons 1 & 2.
Although I do adore Tessa she is a classy girl with a heart of gold.

As for Cami. . . she's DIRTY! Good thing she's rich 'cause the only thing she's got going for her other than "parents" with cold hard cash is. . .a big chest and I must say its not an attractive "big" like seriously its too big like in a gross way the way she flaunts it like dont look up at her face cause it just gets worse!!! Which is what I think Jason was after when he asked her to prom in season 2.
She seems like a bully and her mouth ruins any chance she has once she opens it. Which is why I am sure Jason dogged at the prom and hooked up with Alex. Big chests are NOT always the answer . . .sometimes you need a little class too.

Kyndra PLEEZZZE!! She will never measure up to LC or Kristin of Season 1 & 2 I thought at first she might be an interesting person on season 3 but I have been let down to date. She NEEDS all that make up and hair dye to pull off the little interest she sparked. She really showed what she was made of when she had her party and invited Tessa and then melted down to the other bi****s level when Tessa and Company showed up!! There again Cami was the bully behind her.

Over all I just really am disappointed with this season and I knew I would be when they showed the previews of it on the last episode of season 2. Wish I would have been wrong!!
Oh well somethings just need to end.
The pretty people have all seemed to disappear this season with the exceptions of Tessa for the girls and
The guy's in my opinon aren't of the same class as season 1 & 2 either.
I mean really Cameron ?? NO WAY BABY!!!
Remember Stephan,Jason, & Talan?!
Chase is a hotty thou several times I have mistaken Chase for Jason!! That birthday party gig for Tessa was incredible and when he took his shirt off?!!! Wow he's hot!!
If I wish for anything this season it's that Chase and Tessa do get a relationship going that will last and last!!
Oh and poor Jessica!! I loved her in season 2 felt so bad for her and how Jason dogged her!! This year I see she really does need to grow up and move on into the adult world. she needs to leave the high school boys to their high school games and look for someone who is more mature!!! Wish her luck!!

Sunshine_709 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunshine_709 Click to send private message to Sunshine_709 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
Like:

Tessa - She seems really nice.

Rocky - I like her too. She seems more mature then a lot of the other girls and always seems to handle things well.

Chase - Seems cool. But spends too much time with the band.

Jessica - I still like Jessica, partly cause I feel sorry for her.

Dislike:

Kyndra - Everyone is saying Kyndra this years Kristen. I actually really liked Kristen. Yah, Kristen caused lots of drama and spoke her mind. But Kristen is nowhere as bad as Kyndra is! Her and Cami are purposly mean for kicks.

Cami - Way too bitchy for me. She also shouldn't be making fun of Rocky's fashion choices cause everything she wears her boobs are popping out in. EWWWW!

Cameron - I think he's a nice guy, but a player that thinks he's hot sh*t. I can't believe he hooked up with Tessa and is now most likely going to ditch her.

Breanna - To sensitive and emotional!

ScottyBoi16 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScottyBoi16 Click to send private message to ScottyBoi16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
Like:
Kyndra
Chase
Tessa
Breanna
Lexi

Dislikes:
Cami- fat
Rocky- too dramatic
Tessa- I don't even know why they made her narrator
Cameron- i like how everyone thinks he is so hot. He is cute SOMETIMES. there are 875945 better looking guys at my school than him

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-06 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I'm really starting to NO LIKEY old fartface Alex. He's like a Steven wanna-be... The whole "slut" thing at the concert and then the whole standing at the driving range and throwing his club as he swings. TOO DUMB for words!! Someone needs to remind the little pinhead the show's been on before and those little antics have been DONE ALREADY.... DOOFUS!
And then there's Cami & Kendra... What is WITH those weaves, Cami?? You can spend four grand on bullsh*t clothes, why not save some of the $$$ and buy yourself some weaves that look more like REAL hair???
Kendra is an idiot, plain & simple. DOAH!

ETA: spelling

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
LIKE:
Rocky - she's intrested in her own life, her own relationship, and doesn't spend her life spreading ugly things about people and crashing party's and causing BS. I wish she would mend her friendship with Breanna (?Lauren's sister?) because I think they're both very sweet girls.

Tessa - soooooooooo sweet, but for some reason the other girls like to walk all over her and treat her like crap, and she seems to just let them. She has a mature head on her shoulders, and also doesn't have the to-the-core meaness the other girls have. I wish she would find her self-esteem, she'd be twice the girl all of them put together would be.

Darrel - not one of the main charactors, one of Cam's buddies, but he seems like a laid back guy that is also not part of all the drama crap. He's a little young for me, but he is a cutie pit for sure.

DON'T LIKE

Kendra & Cami - Kristen needs to come back to town and b***h slap both of these girls. Kendra IS NOT a Kristen (just a bad wanna be, and she pulls if off TERRIBLY) These girls are mean, their parents should be ashamed of raising such uselessly spoiled girls. Cami gets bored and starts talk BS about people, and everyone gets excited about if for, like, five minutes, and then Cami is the only one left talking about it for DAYS. Kendra may have a pretty face, but she is a liar, and an ugly, ugly person.

Cameron - get off your high horse, buddy, in the real world (outside of posh Laguana Beach) you're a NOBODY. Why these girls like you is beyond me. Once he's done a lap with them all, he starts again. Tessa should have known better than to hook up with him. One day he'll be lonely, with an STD, remembering the good ol' days when he treated people like crap and could actually get some.

The first two seasons were way better than the new crowd, I wish Lauren wasn't the only one they did an after show on. Kristen, Stephen (obviously not Jessica, she's not up to anything intresting) Talan, etc...

ryuotakuchan 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ryuotakuchan Click to send private message to ryuotakuchan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
I'm really pissed with the finale! i like Tessa and Chase so much, but he FORGETS to even call her until the last minute! how could you do that to someone? its so mean. I felt so bad for Tessa in the finale, because she in some ways lost both of her best friends. I know i wouldn't act that harsh over my friend becoming friends with someone i hate, but i just wouldn't hang out with them if they were together. I really hate Breanna because she is saying that she doesn't care if Rocky is friends with Tessa, but I think she knows that Rocky is kind of going to ditch Tessa for her at least in the beginning. UGH i can't stand these stupid girls!!! especially Cami and Kendra. I like Tessa but her annoyance towards Rocky becoming friends with Breanna is making me annoyed. I also don't like Rocky's bf, he is way too boring and he tried to ask out girls like, 5 minutes after he broke up with her, then he tries to get back with her all of a sudden! Rocky is also annoying, with her voice and her "cutesy" attitude and whiney obsession over Alex being more "open" with his feelings and how "it can't just be one person in a relationship"
just dump his ##### and give me a break
But back to Tessa and Chase, How could he do that to her, and why oh why oh WHY didn't they end up together? i really wish something happened, because they seemed perfect, but that is probably why they didn't
seriously though, that ending where he just left was a total letdown... Maybe he is gay, or has a gf, still i think it would have been adorable if he ended up late because he wanted to hang out with her before he left. Plus, the message itself was a horrible goodbye like "hope you have a good senior year, and i probably wont be able to see you much, so bye" i mean WTF yes well im rambling on and on...

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Guna 3 - Likey, No Likey List"
With you there!! The finale blew!! And to think that NONE of those idiots (Cami, Kendra,Rocky, Tessa, Breanna,etc..) EVEN GRADUATED!! They're all juniors or worse - sophomores!!
It was all so last year! All meeting at the St.Regis hotel, toasting each other, blah, blah, blah... And Chase seemed like a complete and utter moron to me. Hope his big "break" ends up in the dumper.
On the after show, Tessa wasn't even there! What's up with that??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •