The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Farewell, The Hills"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-10, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Farewell, The Hills"
I admit to being sucked into years of watching this show, so am a little sad to see it go. The good thing? I won't have to sheepishly admit to watching it anymore.

Watched the "production crew" special last night and thought it was interesting. Lots of good tibits about how Laguna was cast, the Speidi wedding, and randoms about Justin Bobby, etc.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Farewell, The Hills Tahj 07-21-10 1
   RE: Farewell, The Hills weltek 07-22-10 2
   RE: Farewell, The Hills Agman2 03-24-15 5
 RE: Farewell, The Hills susang 10-20-10 3
   I'm not really either weltek 12-04-10 4
       RE: I'm not really either Agman2 05-13-15 6
 RE: Farewell, The Hills Agman2 02-23-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-21-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Farewell, The Hills"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-10 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

I used to like watching The Hills when Lauren was on. Kristen? Not so much. I won't miss it. I really like The City, especially the drama with Olivia and Erin. I'm glad that's still on.

It's funny how this show seems to be a guilty pleasure for many on OT but few will admit to watching it.

ETA: It was also interesting how they completely dropped the Speidi story line in the middle of the season. That was some crazy shit!

It's a Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-10, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Farewell, The Hills"
I think I could've liked The City, due to the other girls. I just wasn't enough of a Whitney fan to tune in right away, and now I don't feel like jumping in. I've watched a few snipits, and it sure seems nice and catty.

If MTV gives Spencer Pratt any more face time, I don't know if I can forgive them.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Agman2 2077 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-24-15, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Farewell, The Hills"
I always thought you were in your 50's. Aren't you a little old to watch this show?

susang 435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Farewell, The Hills"
Being middle aged, I don't fit the demographic of a typical Hills viewer. I've been catching reruns on Ch 56, and I'm hooked. One criticism. Whitney Port is not that interesting.

12-04-10, 01:32 PM (EST)
4. "I'm not really either"
At 33, I'm not exactly in their prime demographic, either. But, this show was one of my guiltiest pleasures. Given that I started with Laguna Beach, I'm extra ashamed.

I agree Whitney is a real snoozer. Nice girl and all, but quite boring.

-A Tribetastic Creation

05-13-15, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm not really either"
Don't feel bad, I'm in my twenties(cough cough) and I didn't like the show either.

02-23-16, 06:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Farewell, The Hills"
farewell Hills.....*sob*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •