The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills: LC Womancrushing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills: LC Womancrushing"
1) Audrina is just too nice to ever say know. And because of that LC is going to tweak on her real soon. This can only end badly.

2) LC has plenty of time to help out Whitney because she can only stare at that blank screen at Teen Vogue for so long.

3) Heidi is partying up a storm and Spencer isn’t going out. That is the exact opposite of how it normally is when men and woman take a break. Why doesn’t Spence call up his home boy Brody and rip up the town for old times sake? Can they be friends again already.

4) You know Whitney and Lauren are coming to this bar when they get off work.

5) I was wrong. But, even better, playboy Spence got his sorry butt off the couch. I knew that was too pathetic to be true. And then flirted up some random girls just to tick off Heidi, who almost had a heart attack breaking down his every move. Spencer’s Back!

6) Heidi storms off and disregards Audrina because of Spencer. Hmm, Heidi must really care about trying to hang out with the girls when all she can talk and think about is Spencer.

7) Heidi, if you are on a break, you can not tweak on him for ‘just talking’ to girls.

8) Audrina, “relationship vacation.” I like that term.

9) I give it two more episodes before LC quits Teen Vogue and signs on at Whitney’s new company.

10) It bothers me how hard they make Whitney’s job seem. Seriously, why don’t they plan this stuff ahead instead of waiting to the last second to make every damn decision? Why line up the models two minutes before going on the runway, why wouldn’t you start doing that with plenty of time to spare? Hey everyone, why don’t we congratulate Whitney on being able to line people up. Wow, I’m so impressed.

11) Crazy Flashback when Heidi just got in Spencer’s car. I remember it like it was yesterday, when Heidi tried to mess with Spencer’s mind by telling him she was pregnant when she wasn’t.

12) Brody is slowly getting fazed out of this show. Maybe, it’s because Brody might be getting his own spinoff.

13) LC is clearly taking that brunette’s job, they’ve gone over the top at foreshadowing this. It didn’t even take an entire episode before I was right in calling LC would leave Teen Vogue.

14) Just realized there has been zero boy drama so far this mini season for LC or Audrina yet? Very surprised by this. I kind miss Justin Bobby.

Previews: Holy Cow! That just happened, I write in number 14 I miss Justin Bobby and then the first part of the preview has Justin Bobby. Sometimes I amaze myself. The other part of the preview was ridiculous. LC looking for a house without Audrina is unfair, just because Heidi is taking advantage of Audrina’s niceness (yeah, I doubt it’s a word). Not to mention, she can’t just live with Lo, that would be the absolute worst move this show could make.

For the rest of this article and more check it out at:

http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/369

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •