The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi - Take a freakin Pill !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi - Take a freakin Pill !"
Heidi
You are the one who left Spencer and wanted a relationship vacation girl!
Yet Spencer is not allowed to stand by or even talk to other girls.
I think you were just looking for a reason to get mad, and to get attention.
I can't believe how insecure you are.
I guess as long as Spencer is living in his sisters livingroom or in a bubble, that will be ok with you.

You thought it was funny when his sister said she would like to change the lock on the doors.
So I guess if Spencer is homeless that would please you enough for sure.
I don't like him but at the same time
I wouldn't find it funny to see him homeless.

He wasn't even trying to pick up the girls,
they were having some harmless chit chat.
HE WAS NOT FLIRTING, we heard exactly what he was saying,
and that was not flirting.
How Sad..

I am not one to stick up for Spencer,
most of the time I am slamming him,
but at the same time he should be allowed to move on
with his life as you are moving on with yours.
There is no reason why he should not be able to socialize,
just like everyone else.
He can go where he wants and to whatever bar he wants.
It's a free world.

Audrina, you are stupid to start hanging around with Heidi again, lunch then again at the bar.
I understand that Heidi needs friends right now, because she literally has none left.
So she is only using you, to get back at Lauren.
How Sad..

Please dump the singing career, you suck!
And you kill some b!tch, hahaha, I would pay to see that !
Don't bust those implants...
Relationship Vacation = Slow Breakup at Heidi's convenience.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi - Take a freakin Pill ! TVFreak 04-15-08 1
   RE: Heidi - Take a freakin Pill ! HobbsofMI 04-17-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi - Take a freakin Pill !"
The more that I watch this season unfold, the more I'm convinced that Heidi and Spencer are putting on a really good show for us. I think they planned out all of these dramas before taping even started. They wanted to make sure that they would get as much DAW camera time as they possibly could. Everything they do and say seems SO fake. They are terrible actors!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi - Take a freakin Pill !"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

Especially when all the tabloids have them in LV, on the beach, out for dinner, at this charity event or that event.

It's all BS and made up people.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •