The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-07 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

So, according to the homepage, Heidiot got herself some boobs. WHOPEE!! And good old Jason has gotten himself arrested yet again.

What I think is hilarious in the article about Heidiots' boob job, quoting US Weekly, "She wants to keep this private".. Yeah man, way to go with the privacy. Tell US Weekly. DINGLEBERRY!

ToothBoy has the nerve to think Heidi is the "star" of the show but at least Lauren got it right. She said she was just like Heidiot when she was with Jason, AKA PrisonMan, but ONCE THEY BROKE UP Heidiot was her friend again.

We can all only hope that Season 3 DOES NOT include ONE second of ToothBoy's ugly mug, or Heidiot's new boobs unless and until THE TWO OF THEM ARE HISTORY !!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE! cleogrl 04-10-07 1
   RE: THE BOOBS goldie1000 04-10-07 2
       RE: THE BOOBS cleogrl 04-11-07 3
 RE: TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE! maryellennaco 04-11-07 4
 Links: HobbsofMI 04-13-07 5
   RE: Links: maryellennaco 04-14-07 6
       RE:Thanks goldie1000 04-15-07 7
           RE:Thanks maryellennaco 04-15-07 8
               hey MTV teacherkelly 04-15-07 9
                   RE: hey MTV maryellennaco 04-16-07 10
 RE: TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE! maryellennaco 04-22-07 11
   Heidi would axe Spencer if goldie1000 04-23-07 12
       RE: Heidi would axe Spencer if maryellennaco 04-27-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!"
I guess Spencer's true motivation came out in this article, I guess he figured she couldn't be a "star" being friends with Lauren. Actually, I'm sure his plan was to cause drama and he figured it would boost their celebrity stardom (his, Heidi and Brody's). In the beginning he was working both Heidi and Audrina - I guess he wasn't sure which one was the biggest co-star of the show. He would have moved in on Lauren if she looked interested, which she wasn't. I'm sure he was plotting that big time.

What Lauren is forgetting is that as bad an influence Jason was, he wasn't trying to come between friends and break them up and hurt Heidi. I also don't think Jason was trying to break Heidi up with her boyfriend. Jason was just messed up and Lauren shouldn't have given him a second chance. Spencer is a complete phony and I can't believe Heidi is this stupid. I think he's convinced her that he can make her into a star and they will make a lot of money, etc. Sadly, she's listening to him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE BOOBS"
I was just wondering, did Spencer talk Heidi into getting the new boobs, was it his idea, or did she want this change even before she met him.

I totally agree on that Jason is a much more sincere person then Spencer. Spencer is very phony, and he does try to cause trouble. You can see how he works people, he is very manipulative.

I think Heidi is using Jen as a pawn to make herself look better. But I am glad she decided not to move in with Spencer.
That is the smartest thing she has done in weeks.

It's all in good fun

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: THE BOOBS"
Maybe I'm mistaken, but in the last episode she decided to move in with him. He ordered her out of his car when she said no to moving in and then the next thing that happened was...Spencer went and found a place and brought her to it. She then agreed to move in, as long as there were "no more playmates". The last episode showed her moving in; it was possibly the stupidist move Heidi has made so far.

I'm sure Spencer talked her into getting the implants by telling her she had to compete in Hollywood and needed them. His behavior toward Heidi is abusive and she seems to have disappeared as a person. What I can't understand is that she made such a big issue about the way her previous boyfriend treated her and Spencer is so manipulative and abusive, he's isolated her and simpy works on her until she's broken down and agrees with him. Spencer is so much worse and yet she stays with him.

04-11-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!"
Goldie, Cleo is right. Doofus moved in with ToothBoy. They don't have any furniture but.... they're in luuurrrvvv, so it doesn't matter!

The nutty article about the Boobs says Heidiot "has been thinking about getting them FOR YEARS"... Ok, the girl is 20 years old. How long? Since she was 12 perhaps?

I agree with y'all, Jason is not nearly as manipulative and conniving as ToothBoy, thankfully. Just a dumb drunk!

I'm hoping we don't even see them in Season 3. Bring on more weird Teen Vogue, Whitney's new job, etc. Sounds MUCH better than ToothBoy's machinations to get Heididiot a star on Sunset Blvd. or wherever they are!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Links:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-07 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

You've got to read the comments:

Heidi talks to Us Mag

Heidi get Implants

Edit: Here is an online gossip page.....LMAO!

'Heidi Montag' and the Hills

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

04-14-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Links:"
Great links, Hobbs!! Looks like we're all in agreement that Heidi is a complete idiot and Spencer is a total TOOL...
Think she'll get the message??

04-15-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE:Thanks"
I am so dissappointed that she moved in with him, so I guess Lauren will be looking for another roomate ?

It's all in good fun

04-15-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE:Thanks"
I think Audrina already moved in with LC. They had pizza & champagne to celebrate. At least Audrina isn't going to stab LC in the back like Heidiot.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "hey MTV"
I wish MTV would leave Heidi and Spencer out of the third season. I think that would be so fitting. Let Lo get some screen time and focus more on Teen Vogue.

04-16-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: hey MTV"
Agree 100%. If Heidiot & ToothBoy want their own show, go glomm on to some other bunch of dummies. Like RW Denver, for example. Now there's some crazy headline about LC and the "sex tape" on the cover of US magazine. Whassup with that???

04-22-07, 11:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: TWO BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!"
Message to the two dorks- Get it while you can because I hear the clock ticking and your 15 minutes of fame are at minus 15 minutes.

That means you've worn out your expiration date and are no longer famous in any sense of the word.

Buh-bye, LOSERS!!

04-23-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
12. "Heidi would axe Spencer if"
The only way Heidi would break up with Spencer, is if
"he doesn't let her, wear her crown, on her birthday"...

It's all in good fun

04-27-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Heidi would axe Spencer if"
LMAO,Goldie!! I bet old ToothBoy would break up with her in an instant if somebody with a more well-known rep came along. Look how he wanted that nutjob Brody to go out with Nicole Ritchie. There's some dumb blonde waiting in the wings!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •