The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I think I have Heidi figured out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I think I have Heidi figured out"
Remember last season when Heidi used to just whine all the time to her other boyfriend about wanting to be treated like a princess? Well even though Spencer's using brainwashig techniques, he's treating her like the princess she's always wanted to be treated like. He calls her beautiful, buys her things, takes her on trips, and even starts fights to stand up on how she dresses. To her, he is her knight in shining armor. Because of all this, she is willing to look past the crappy things he's done to her and she's focusing on all the "good" things she thinks he does.
Little does she know, he's full of sh*t and maybe someday she'll remove her rose colored glasses and see him for what he's really worth.
I cant wait for that to happen and for Lauren to be able to say "I told ya so".
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... jaimiec1 03-07-07 1
 RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... maryellennaco 03-07-07 2
 RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... uglier than sarah w 03-27-07 3
 RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... maryellennaco 03-28-07 4
   RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... teacherkelly 03-28-07 5
       RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... maryellennaco 03-28-07 6
           RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... uglier than sarah w 03-29-07 7
 RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... blue1 04-09-07 8
   RE: I think I have Heidi figured ou... tonkacat 04-11-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jaimiec1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaimiec1 Click to send private message to jaimiec1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
i think the day heidi tosses spencer, she's gonna be all whiney to lauren saying, i'm so sorry, you were right about spencer. i just hope lauren reminds all of the crap heidi did.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
Heidi's getting more stupid as she hangs with ToothBoy. Turning into one skank monkey, IMHO.
Let's hope Lauren kicks her dumd butt to the curb.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
looks like last night's episode gave Heidi a taste of the jerk in Spencer...I read a recent article though that still called him her boyfriend, so I don't think that her not moving in with him leads to a breakup (yet).

03-28-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
Heididiot is... one dumb bunny, IMHO. She's being played like a violin by ToothBoy and let's just HOPE we don't have to witness the burnout, which we all know is coming. Let's keep them in relative obscurity where they belong. Maybe somebody cares somewhere, but it's not here! GO AWAY! GET TOOTHBOY and HER IDIOTNESS off the TV!

And enjoy a nice adult beverage, while we're at it!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

I hope that there is at least one more season of the Hills but I could handle less Heidi time. I am more interested in the goings on at Teen Vogue. I love the fashion industry and getting to see behind the scenes is interesting to me. I would love to see more Whitney and Lauren. Maybe keep Audrina for next season but ditch Heidi and add someone new like Lo or that annoying intern Emily. If Whitney gets the job at Teen Vogue, she could be in charge of the interns and wouldn't it be great to see her in charge of Super Emily? That would be drama, people. More Teen Vogue, less Heidi/Spencer/Brody!

03-28-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
OK, I'm with you on the Teen Vogue thing. Let's just keep the idiots at bay!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-29-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
I agree! They should do a Whitney spin-off (because she's my personal fave) where it's just her doing her new job and dealing with all the rude/snotty editors at Teen Vogue -- like that one who kept ordering her around to get the tape reading and keep the pins out. The woman was heinous!

blue1 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blue1 Click to send private message to blue1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
Treating her like a princess? Come on!

He doesn't value her. He just wanted to stay on the show and doesn't care whether she loses all her friends. He had her move into an UNFURNISHED apartment because he didn't want her to be friends with Lauren. The season's final proof that he is a low-life (albeit wealthy) scumbag are his own words: I'm going to still be the old Spencer, just call the homeboy phone (instead of the girlfriend phone) (I'm paraphrasing).

tonkacat 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tonkacat Click to send private message to tonkacat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I think I have Heidi figured out"
I totally agree. You do have it figured out. Spencer is such a loser, but he wanted to be on the show. How could Heidi take him back after he told her to "get out of my car". Baby, I would get out of your life.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •