The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 4, Jan 29"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-30-08, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 4, Jan 29"
Back to the more familiar black vs. blue. I am sure that Bob and Jillian are not very happy with the producers right now. They sure made Bob look like an a$$ and who knew that Jillian was so emotional! I was very impressed with Brittany. She really did rock on the escalator challenge. I hope the black team doesn't get wiped out.

Hey..I do yoga and Trent impressed me too!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 brvnkrz 01-30-08 1
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Ahtumbreez 01-30-08 2
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 MKitty 01-30-08 16
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Estee 01-30-08 3
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Breezy 01-30-08 4
   raises hand brvnkrz 01-30-08 6
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 samboohoo 01-30-08 5
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 WVtoIN 01-30-08 7
       Orange Watering Up trigirl 01-30-08 8
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Ahtumbreez 01-30-08 9
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Cyndimaus 01-30-08 10
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 BIGDEB 01-30-08 11
       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Estee 01-30-08 17
       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 aquariaqueen 01-30-08 27
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 brvnkrz 01-30-08 12
       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Breezy 01-30-08 13
           RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Cyndimaus 01-30-08 14
               RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Breezy 01-30-08 15
                   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 brvnkrz 01-30-08 19
                       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Ahtumbreez 01-30-08 21
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 jbug 01-30-08 18
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 mia rules18 01-30-08 20
       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 brvnkrz 01-30-08 23
           RE: Week 4, Jan 29 Ahtumbreez 01-31-08 28
 RE: Week 4, Jan 29 mtopaz 01-30-08 22
   RE: Week 4, Jan 29 jbug 01-30-08 24
       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 flystorms 01-30-08 25
       RE: Week 4, Jan 29 mtopaz 01-30-08 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-08, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I hated last night's episode. First, it was too busy. Too much going on in one episode. 2nd, I'm mad at Bob. He should have just chosen the three teams that he originally had. Bad for the ego of the old blue team.
I did like Jillian and Bob competing though. That was fun.
I was surprised and disapoointed at the lack of weight loss from the black team last night. It was as if they had watered up. Although I know they didn't.
I am once again, rooting for Jillian's team. Go black.

An Arkie original.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Good gawd, how many times can a person cry during a 2 hour reality show! Me that is.

Jillian broke my heart, I love her. And Bob, who knew he had it in him to be so ruthless on picking teams! I think Brittany's spiel during weigh in really bothered him, and I hated that she didn't do better. I also think Bob would have been happy, happy for her.

I hated that the black team didn't do well, especially the former blue team, as Brit didn't do that well last week. But good for the son. I would have voted Jenn off also, even though Paul gained he has been doing great up until that point and Jenn's been below the yellow line a couple of times.

I really thought black was going to win, especially when they edited the show to make it look like Bob was having them do yoga while Jillian was kicking their a$$. And yes, Trent was impressive.

I do like Alison Sweeney as host.

Agman took me to the islands

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I agree. This week's show was BRUTAL. I thought I was in a parallel universe when I saw Bob being portrayed as the ruthless unfeeling bully picking all the big number teams...that seemed so selfish. And, it broke my heart that he didn't choose his original Blue Team who chose him. Man, my heart really went out for Bernie. He seemed crushed. And, Jillian...that seemed so weird that she seemed so emotional and so out of breath and Bob seemed arrogant and triumphant and looked like he treated the escaltor climb like a cake-walk. I wonder if it was edited like that...it just seemed odd. It seemed that Jillian the warrior had broken down...it just didn't seem right.

And, yes, it broke my heart to see Paul gain weight..and I am not looking forward to next week when he sees his ex-wife's videos. ARGHGGH....I hate the couples being torn apart..that is just mean! They didn't pit the other couples or families against each other in the special editions. Okay, enough ranting...there were lots of twists and interests..but it is getting weirder and more annoying every episode with all these changes!! The game play seems to more the focus this season..keeping the contestants off balance so they never really know what is happening...all that crap bugs me.

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Agonizing episode -- and that was just the pacing. I'm in favor of practically anything that gets hosts et. all into the field and getting the full playing experience, so I didn't mind the trainer face-off (and watching Jillian's torture was one of the best things since Role Reversal Day. Any time Jillian's getting karmic payback, the show is working). But the team choices were bamboo shoots under the fingernails, the whining following those choices went to waterboarding, and then the weigh-in played the good old telephone game. (Don't ask where the wires went.)

Blues, fine. Steady as we go. But when the black team started, out came the paper cuts. First we had Alison and Fun With Math -- no, forty-three pounds needed over six people is seven-plus -- and then it moved to even more calculations. And got even more agonizing.

'Okay, we're on some sort of track: as long as everyone keeps on pace, they've got a shot. All right, this is bad, but we're still at the point where Paul & Kelly could save them. Fine -- it'll have to be Yellow's most Heroic Week ever, but it's not over. It's over. Unless Paul's secretly had a limb removed, it's over. But at least he can put up a good number, possibly be the biggest loser for his team and maybe even the week -- plus three?!?'

Ouch.

Now that we're down to single eliminations with eleven people left, I think we're on track for the long, slow drag portion of the series. And we may also be looking at The Return Of BB6, because a top priority in voting may be to break up pairs...

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Idiots! They starved themselves before the weigh in?!?!? They really need to focus more on food earlier in this game. Stress the less sodium, stress the you HAVE to eat to lose and stress the importance of making better choices. *sigh* So sad for old yellow and blue, they soooo wanted to throw a good weightloss in Bob's face that they sabotaged themselves.

I hate that the producers split them up into teams again. Hate it. I enjoyed the "couples" part of it. It also put winner of the trainer challenge in a bad spot. Raise your hand here if you think Jillian threw it so she didn't have to pick her team. *raises hand* She's always thrived on being the underdog, ofcourse she threw it and I don't blame her. The producers screwed up and screwed them.

Trent.... wow! I can't bend like that! He amazed me during the yoga.

Right now... I'm hoping for either a Britney or Dennis win. I would like to see a younger person win. They both need to win and feel good about themselves.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

01-30-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "raises hand"
We also thought that she threw it. We knew Bob would pick who he did and then we realized that that was perfect for Jillian since she loves working with the underdogs. I think the black team will do better next week since Jillian will have had them for an entire week. Look for black to make a comeback under Jillian's strong arm of the weight loss arm, this week.

An Arkie original.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I enjoyed watching the trainers work out. I thought it was going to be close the whole way, so I was a bit surprised that Bob won with that margin.

I feel like Bob could have left Jay and Mark and taken Bernie and Brittany. I guess he really went for the jugular there. And I thought the black team would have had better numbers, especially Bernie and Brittany, especially since they didn't "lose" as much last week. Interesting that that little alliance ended up together.

I would have felt the same way if Bob had not chosen me - especially after I had chosen him.

I love Paul and Kelly. I was somewhat surprised at their numbers, but they really had two good weeks in a row - even Mark & Jay had off numbers.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I know Dan had an awesome number this week, but didn't he water up last week? That makes his number suspect. Just my opinion.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Orange Watering Up"
Exactly. His number hardly seems fair. Just like when Neil all of a sudden lost 33 pounds. Shouldn't count for a reward.

01-30-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
The previews for next week had my heart hurting for Paul. I'm thinking the girlfriend at home is going to be pissed and probably not a girlfriend.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Yeah, I had wondered if Jillian lost on purpose. I know that was a tough challenge but she's in good shape. For her to struggle as much as she did made me wonder.

I have this little thought niggling in the back of my mind. Do you think Paul might have watered up in order to get rid of Jenn? He was not liking the purple team at the beginning of the episode.

I hate it when those who watered up lose big numbers the next week. You almost shouldn't count their weight loss.

I also hope the black team does better next week. I had hoped they'd really do well this time. But Jillian will whip them into shape if they let her.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

BIGDEB 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGDEB Click to send private message to BIGDEB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
We had a power outage last night and this is all I know. Kelly had 2 votes and Jenn had 2 votes. Who got voted off??? I am dying to find out. No one at work today watched it and I cant find it anywhere on the WEB. HELP

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Jenn, 4-2.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
My VCR stopped taping at the exact same moment!! You live in STL area?

01-30-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Grrrrr, I just get so aggrevated over the watering up. I hope he didn't water up on purpose in order to get rid of Jenn. I mean, I don't disagree about Jenn going home but I do disagree if it was due to watering up. *sigh*

An Arkie original.

01-30-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I don't think he watered up, I think he starved himself and put his body into starvation mode. He said that he didn't eat hardly anything that day because he wanted to have a good number, but it did exactly the opposite.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-08, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I had just wondered about the watering since he gained 3 pounds. That's pretty significant.

You'd think he'd know by now that starving yourself won't help you lose weight. You have to give your body the fuel it needs to function. The trainers talk to them enough about their food intake.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

01-30-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
You'd think so... but Bryan last season was using soy sauce on everything! He should have known better too.

I'll guess we'll see next week if they confess to watering up, but I really didn't think they had.

01-30-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
That makes sense. I forgot about that.

An Arkie original.

01-30-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I'm with Breezy, I don't think he did either. He just sabotaged himself without knowing it. I think maybe they all did the same that's why they had such low numbers.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I guess they needed to start sending home one at a time or else they'd run out of contestants pretty soon.....

How about that temptation? No one fell for it. Proud of every one of them for that.

The reactions of Jillian & Bob in the choosing and all was something. When Jillian looked so put out that Bob chose all the heavy teams, that made it appear that she was unhappy with what she was left with - that would be hard for those left to her to see, wouldn't it?
And when the original blue team carried on so much about Bob not picking them? That coulda hurt Jillian's feelings (& we now know Jillian has feelings).

Jenn was the right one to go as to what was best for the team as a group.

I think we're actually on week 5, aren't we? (title of week 3 was used twice - not that it matters too much - we all know where we are, don't we?)

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-30-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Yeah, how bout that temptation? I don't know if I'll ever drink a (non diet) soda ever again !!!

01-30-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Yep, total empty calories getting it from soda. I would much rather eat those calories (and lbs of sugar) than drink them in a soda.

An Arkie original.

01-31-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I soooo used to be a sodaholic, now I'm a Propelaholic . It was hard to give up the pop, but totally worth it.

I think mom used to put Pepsi in the bottle instead of milk.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-30-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
I don't blame Bob for picking the team he did. I don't think either trainer really likes the game-playing that all these twists and turns are throwing in, but maybe he just figured that he'd play the best hand he was dealt.

I was so surprised when Kelly (I think that's her name, Paul's wife), had a zero loss. Her face looked so much leaner to me this week. And Paul gaining 3! I think Jillian is right and it's time to focus on eating to lose weight, not starving to gain weight.

One thing that I am curious about. What do they eat? Are they told to keep it under a certain number of calories per day; are they given meal choices or do they each fend for themselves; are there both healthy and unhealthy choices in the cupboards?

Trent was indeed amazing at the yoga. Almost as amazing as Brittany on the escalator. She held her own against three strong guys.

Space reserved for siggie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
~~~~~~~~~~check your red wavy flag thingie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Wow I was a big ol' bucket o' tears last night as well. Sheesh, I try not to let this show get to me, but man, it can! LOL!

As someone said earlier, it really ticked me off to see the former orange team do so well this week because they all but admitted they watered up last week. That watering up takes out people unfairly not just one, but two weeks in a row. Every time! It really chaps my butt.

Britt did so well in the challenge last night! I was so hoping she'd pull a win out of it, especially the way the editing was going towards her. Wow!

I don't think Jillian has it in her to purposely throw a challenge or not give it her all in something. She's hard-wired to win, no matter what is thrown at her.

I still think that anyone who gains weight should automatically be put on the chopping block to be voted out, no matter what. Grrr!! The producers really need to find a way to get around the gameplay. That is so frustrating to me.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-30-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Week 4, Jan 29"
Thankee Jbug

reserved for siggy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •