The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)
...she's planning to follow Caite everywhere so she can take advantage of her rival's superior map-reading skills... ...the initial clu
Estee
20 messages
03-26-10 08:27 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.6
Hey Greeter! Notice how I'm not throttling you? That's because you aren't pretending to be stuck in a box that's getting smaller and sma
Seana
16 messages
03-26-10 08:04 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.5
Bienvenue á France! Vous savez que j'aime bien danser. Je secoue ce que ma maman m'a donné. [b]Mike and Louie:[/b]
Seana
11 messages
03-17-10 05:20 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.4
Wilkommen in Deutschland! So Racers, scarfing down sauerkraut and quaffing beer...could've been worse: foot-expressed grape juice a
Seana
17 messages
03-14-10 09:59 PM
Is Jet & Cord their real names and other random questions.
Did their parents really look down at their newborn baby and think we'll call him Jet? Which one is heterosexual - Dan or Jordan?
kidflash212
10 messages
03-09-10 03:54 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.3
Bienvenidos a Argentina! Now, I know that some of you are thinking this particular Race is fixed in favour of Jet and Cord since there
Seana
16 messages
03-07-10 09:20 PM
TAR 16.3 Summary: Bad Horse Sense
This is my first summary for the reality boards. I only mention this because if you're expecting a summary that's as award worthy as "The Hurt L
bacon
11 messages
03-04-10 07:47 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16 Sign-up [View All]
I can't believe I almost missed the premiere again! Good thing I decided to have a peek at the TAR boards. Anybody want to play BTAR t
Seana
23 messages
03-01-10 08:31 PM
Quotes not spoken during the Argentina leg.
Jeff: 'Hang on a second, Jordan. I want to make sure I've read the entire clue before we start anything. We could lose a lot of time if I r
Estee
0 messages
03-01-10 08:12 AM
TAR16.2 Summary: Bus? Bus? You know?
Last week on The Amazing Race, teams took the bus from the starting line to LAX and continued to use public transport of one type or another the who
Seana
6 messages
02-28-10 07:42 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.2
Hello Racers! I have no idea where we are because [i]some[/i]body didn't check the tape in her VCR. Yes, that's right -
Seana
14 messages
02-26-10 09:50 PM
TAR Summary Summary writers needed
Now in it's correct place. Looks like we've also neglected this little tradition. Guess I'll be the [s]idiot[/s] [s]sh
Molaholic
5 messages
02-23-10 10:02 PM
Other ways to deal with llamas (and assorted livestock).
1. Start grabbing random potion vials and feed them to the llama until it turns into something more theoretically docile, like a fuzzy purple kitte
Estee
3 messages
02-22-10 08:28 PM
TAR 16.1 Summary - Stupid Is as Stupid Does
Previously, on [i]The Amazing Race[/i] -- [link://community.realitytvworld.com/bo- rds/DCForumID54/1752.shtm|But that was S
Molaholic
9 messages
02-18-10 11:24 AM
Be the Amazing Racer Premiere
*yawn* And not just because watching the teams take all kinds of public transportation is dull, if environmentally responsible...no%2
Seana
9 messages
02-16-10 05:05 PM
TAR 16 Hawkeye 10: The Amazing Race: Home Invasion Edition!
Answer the following ten questions in any bashing way you see fit. 1. You are a Chilean housepainter. A pair of strange Americans just en
Estee
3 messages
02-15-10 07:33 PM
Reading is funicular fundamental.
Kind of makes you wonder how any of them ever manage to fill out the application, doesn't it? The editing laid out an interesting s
Estee
3 messages
02-15-10 06:45 PM
Globetrotters [View All]
Dumbest move by the dumbest team in the history of Amazing Race. All they had to do was scramble 4 letters to make one word. There are only so many
Wacko Jacko
24 messages
02-05-10 06:32 PM
TAR15 Finale Official Summary: Welcome to Snidget’s Science Hour
[b][center]Welcome to Snidget’s Science Hour[/b][/center] Today on the Science Hour we will discuss the last of a ser
Snidget
7 messages
01-01-10 07:18 AM
Be the Amazing Racer Finale
OK, this is it! *eyes the losers* Slap on a smile, people! I'm getting the word that the first team has just seen what's left of Wa
Seana
14 messages
12-12-09 12:25 PM
Ericka's Excuse
It's someone else's fault that they lost. I guess she'll blame us for not buying the country album that she's working on. [i]Ho
mrc
11 messages
12-11-09 07:45 AM
Unscramble these five letters to spell out a Racer's new name!
[font size=7][b]D I I T O[/font][/b]
Estee
10 messages
12-05-09 08:00 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.10
Welcome to Prague! Um...again... Well, we were certainly all over the place. Every clue seemed to tell you to go to another place to
Seana
7 messages
12-04-09 10:19 AM
Meth
The episode death count: 1. [i]Brain meth[/i]. It's one thing to have never heard of Franz Kafka -- and let's face it:
Estee
11 messages
12-04-09 00:50 AM
***TAR 15.10 Official Summary: This is a Test***
***TAR 15.10 Official Summary: This is a Test*** [font size=1]Warning: Not every aspect of the show is reported accur
dajaki
1 messages
12-03-09 09:24 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •