The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3188)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 7
S20 definitely took a turn for the worse though recent editing made it no surprise. I have no interest in watching S19 redux. Fortunately, I s
iltarion
7 messages
04-09-10 08:40 PM
Survivor Producer Arrested
One of the producers of Survivor was taken into custody by Mexican police regarding his wife's death http://www.cnn.com/2010/SH
BrassFan
4 messages
04-09-10 04:57 PM
Interesting...
*WARNING...THIS CONTAINS MILD SPOILERS* *****************************%2
crs3192
3 messages
04-08-10 01:15 PM
Fix? [View All]
I have always thought that players who cried "Fix" were just sore losers, but after last night I'm re-thinking my position. Tyson's vote si
PagongRatEater
54 messages
04-06-10 08:24 PM
Take my survey!!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/realitytv- urvey Please take a few minutes to complete my survey on reality TV. Thanks%2
realitytvlove
4 messages
04-02-10 09:10 PM
S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 6
Big episode with the inevitable double boot after the basketball break. We got our first casualty in the Rob v. Russell war as one of Rob's alliance
iltarion
15 messages
04-01-10 02:55 PM
Best survivor move?
Was Russell's move the best conceived and executed since they've been playing this game? He managed to keep himself in the game, ke
garcor
6 messages
03-29-10 11:21 PM
Best use of the Immunity Idol [View All]
Tom's use of the immunity idol last night with the change of JT's vote has to be the best use of the idol ever. The majority alliance thought the
esquire
31 messages
03-25-10 10:08 PM
an entertaining travesty of a season
Can't say its been boring. The villians have a number of interesting personalities, and the back and forth between James and his adversaries on t
garcor
6 messages
03-25-10 08:15 AM
Maybe a Survivor Winners Only season?
Granted, if Pavarti or Sandra win this season, you would have to wait a couple of seasons to get 20 winners...but if they can wait for Hatch to be
NedraSue
6 messages
03-24-10 06:49 PM
JP ranks Survivor seasons 1-19 in EW
In this week's issue of EW (Entertainment Weekly), JP ranked all 19 seasons. It is pretty sweet (though some of his rankings are pretty dubi
iltarion
2 messages
03-23-10 08:13 PM
"S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5
Disappointing episode on many levels. Reward challenge was so lame that the competitors themselves barely seemed into it. One of them should hav
iltarion
8 messages
03-18-10 02:25 PM
Boom!! Goes Cirie!!! [View All]
HAHAHAHA!!! I haven't been that pumped at a TC since... I don't know... Maybe when Amanda used the HII in Micronesia... Maybe never. T
iltarion
34 messages
03-12-10 05:54 PM
S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 4 [View All]
Now that's a little more like it. Great episode. Great confessionals. Insanity from Coach. Somewhat lame challenges, but I did appreciate th
iltarion
23 messages
03-10-10 06:11 PM
Answering Jeff:
At Tribal Council, Jeff asked Rupert: [i]"What part of that makes sense? Keeping your word in a game called Outwit, Outplay, Outlast%3
michel
7 messages
03-08-10 03:11 PM
Jeff's replacement
If Jeff ever decides to leave, would like to see as a replacement the combination of Coach and Boston Rob. Coach can tell his outlandish survival s
garcor
6 messages
03-05-10 06:09 PM
Russell
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Russell married??? If so, he sure isn't acting like it with Parvati. (Sorry, I'm a we
JGTsgirl
12 messages
03-05-10 01:27 PM
S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3
Much better episode this week, though the boot was equally predictable. It was as if the editing was trying to make up for lost time with the
iltarion
7 messages
03-05-10 01:14 PM
Who on either tribe doesn't belong to be classed as Hero or Villain? [View All]
I saw the show last night and loved it but I'd always think about whether they were classed in the right way. You could assume that the Heroes playe
funkyfitfreak
27 messages
02-28-10 07:11 AM
JT's strategy
Did anyone know what to make of JT trying to make Candice look bad by telling Cirie Candice had said she didn't completely trust her. Is he trying
garcor
6 messages
02-27-10 12:32 PM
Heroes vs. VIllians.... DELIVERS [View All]
Straight up, when I found out that it was going to be another all-star season when I had barely recovered from the embarrassment to masculinit
iltarion
28 messages
02-26-10 08:44 PM
CBS Survivor Fantasy Game
Is anyone playing? I'd love to be on a tribe with people I know - (or who remember me) I havent been here is ages
pmspml5
4 messages
02-24-10 05:29 PM
20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2
It was an inevitable bland 2nd episode after the epic 2 hour premier, even ending with the ultra predictable Stephanie boot that I would have
iltarion
8 messages
02-24-10 04:28 PM
Sugar Love
There are a lot of people who don't like Sugar because she cries too much. I say, "Who cares?" Lots of people cry all over the place on thes
zipperhead
13 messages
02-23-10 07:51 AM
S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 1
Alright, with Aruba out (inexplicably), someone has to get this going. We already knew everyone coming in, and we got 2 hours with scr
iltarion
6 messages
02-19-10 01:37 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3188)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •