The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
ABC: no Bachelor Pad this summer.
Don't worry. Your odds are very good that NBC is [i]exactly[/i] that desperate.
Estee
8 messages
05-29-13 02:31 PM
They're fighting already
According to a news article on this here website, Sean and Catherine are fighting already. Does that shock any of you?
Round Robin
7 messages
04-12-13 04:56 AM
Next Bachelorette is...
...Desiree, according to Reality Steve. Apparently it had been Lindsay's gig to lose, and she lost it, and Desiree was next in line. I think s
Round Robin
8 messages
03-20-13 10:24 PM
RE: Bachelor Sean-Finale & AFTR
Well, this is it. The end of a season complete with sore losers, a wackjob brother, wackjob contestants, etc., etc., yadda, yadda, yad
Round Robin
9 messages
03-13-13 06:32 PM
season finales
Does anyone remember which Bachelor/Bachelorette season finale showed the proposal before the rejection?
ALSB
4 messages
03-12-13 06:30 PM
RE: Bachelor Sean-The Women Tell All
Yes, the Little Ball of Hate supposedly showed up for the taping, as did Desiree and AshLee. Think things got testy? Post your thoughts on this
Round Robin
13 messages
03-09-13 09:26 PM
Who should be 2013's Bachelorette?
Assuming this farce continues for the foreseeable future, who should be the next Bachelorette after Emily? Should it be one of Ben's women, sh
Round Robin
9 messages
03-05-13 01:41 AM
Bachelor Sean Overnight Dates
OK, we've already had it all but confirmed that Sean didn't do the deed on any of the overnight dates, but does anything else really happen?
Round Robin
7 messages
02-27-13 06:39 PM
The Letter
How many of you wondered what the letter said that Chris handed to Sean during the promo for the Finale? Could it be that one of the F2 ladies actua
CSHS79
5 messages
02-27-13 01:32 PM
Bachelor Sean, Sean Tells All
Gonna go ahead and post this sucker now, 'cause methinks we're gonna need it. I hope Sean tells it like it is about both the Little Ball of Hate
Round Robin
10 messages
02-21-13 05:58 PM
John Wolfner from The Bachelorette is SINGLE!
I just found this article that went up with John Wolfner and it looks like he is still single! Loved him on the Bachelorette! http://babesdi
bdb2000
1 messages
02-20-13 11:35 AM
Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates
They will be showing the hometown dates on tonight's show. I doubt there'll be much exciting to report, and I probably won't see all of tonigh
Round Robin
5 messages
02-19-13 04:14 PM
No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my guessing the F2.
Most of this is based on Episode 1 previews, which I’ve watch *just* a few times…. However, one outside source is the EW magazine art
rachelOH63
3 messages
02-19-13 09:58 AM
Bachelor Sean Round Seven
Sean and the last 6 women go to St. Croix. Methinks something good is gonna happen tonight! Post your comments here.
Round Robin
16 messages
02-17-13 05:38 AM
Bachelor Sean Round Six 2/5/13
Tonight at 9PM we have another episode of the Bach. And tonight we apparently get more bull$hit drama from the lovely Tierra. Oh, joy. Sean, you
Round Robin
5 messages
02-06-13 10:22 AM
Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13
Most of this is based on Episode 1 previews, which I’ve watch *just* a few times…. However, one outside source is the EW magazine art
rachelOH63
7 messages
02-05-13 01:19 PM
Bachelor Sean Round Four
Another Monday night, another episode of the Bach. It's already looking like A) Sean doesn't like this thing getting too competitive, and B%
Round Robin
8 messages
02-04-13 01:46 AM
Tierra/Courtney/Vienna
Chris Harrison said Tierra is no Courtney. Maybe she hasn't done the skinny dipping thing yet so in that way she's not. However, she is every bi
CSHS79
14 messages
02-03-13 07:44 AM
Bachelor Sean Round Three
Third episode tonight, down to 16 girls at the start. Sarah implied in her interview in the news section here that Sean reveals something tonight an
Round Robin
11 messages
01-24-13 11:16 PM
Bachelor Sean Round Two
Tonight we get to see Sean get into the guts of the season, do a few dates, and start to get to know some girls. Post your thoughts on tonight's
Round Robin
11 messages
01-21-13 07:57 PM
Bachelor Sean Opening Night
Studly bachelor for the ladies, gorgeous bachelorettes for the guys. What's not to like, at least so far? Post your thoughts on Opening Night
Round Robin
13 messages
01-20-13 09:27 AM
The Bachelor Cat
This week's episode of The Bachelor recapped by cats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NL3aiy- vMc
lanesorkin
0 messages
01-13-13 03:21 PM
Emily to DWTS?
Who knew tabloid headlines were an endangered resource which needed network intervention to save? What a charitable move by ABC, single-handedly
Estee
2 messages
01-08-13 10:50 AM
Ashley & JP's wedding
Ok, I was NOT gonna watch this...but ended up catching the ceremony anyway. I'm really glad I did, it was beautifully done. I loved that JP'
redheaded_sweetheart
0 messages
12-24-12 01:04 AM
Sean Dodged a Bullet
For all of those who hoped Emily would choose Sean, what do you think now? Yes,I was among those hoping for such an ending. For a show intended
CSHS79
2 messages
10-25-12 01:16 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •