The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3188)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
S18 Cast is up on CBS
Woo hoo! The new cast is offically up on the CBS site. Just starting out, I'm loving Jerry!
flystorms
8 messages
02-01-09 04:31 PM
What happens if the final vote is a tie? [View All]
Forgive me if this has been addressed before, but I missed the China season, so I'm not sure how this would be resolved. I've staye
LibraRising
22 messages
01-12-09 07:57 AM
Is it time to revamp this show?
As interesting as it was watching Sugar rearrange the game to suit her own likes or dislikes, is it a problem for Survivor that she was able to prac
garcor
14 messages
01-11-09 08:14 PM
The Bob Love Thread. [View All]
Seriously, majorly, unfairly overdue. Come in, adore, and leave with that warm contented feeling deep in your heart, knowing that this time
Estee
21 messages
01-09-09 12:17 PM
Reasoning behind a Final Three [View All]
Has there ever been a time at the finale when there was a final three that a third person has even gotten even one vote? Everytime they have a fin
mia rules18
41 messages
01-08-09 04:59 PM
Most votes ever?
This question has been bugging me for a long time: Who has had the most votes against them ever in a single Survivor season? I remember
JanetFAN
9 messages
01-05-09 08:40 PM
Next Season
Have any spoiler sites or other sites posted bios and photos of next season? Hope this is hte right forum as it really is not a spoiler yet.
jme01
1 messages
01-03-09 09:03 PM
Sugar's season [View All]
While she didn't win, or even get a vote at final TC, I feel like Sugar was the most memorable survivor this season, even more than the multi-
garcor
41 messages
12-20-08 12:32 PM
Anyone ever try going spoiler free?
Hello all, it's been a LONG time since I have been on the boards - I decided to try this season spoiler (and board) free to see what it would
smokedog
8 messages
12-18-08 08:24 PM
Got a bug up my rear-anyone agree??
I have thought about this, after watching Crystal's boot and entrance to the Ponderosa. I really don't like the idea of the jilted ju
mindy23
8 messages
12-16-08 05:14 PM
The PMS ratings: Gabon
Rank this season's contestants on a 1-10 scale in the following categories: [b]Physical[/b] includes: performance in activi
Estee
2 messages
12-16-08 11:08 AM
Sugar & cameraman?
I would think that if you were talking with the camera man all the time, wouldn't the other DAWs talk about it and want to get rid of you? How
NedraSue
4 messages
12-16-08 09:22 AM
Making the game too personal.
The ultimate (and oft-failed) argument someone in the F2 can present in front of the jury is 'It's just the game. You can't take it persona
Estee
8 messages
12-15-08 09:48 PM
who voted for who? and what was on the Early show?
I have been unable to find anywhere who the three were that voted for Susie. Since they showed so few last night, I thought it would be on the CBS w
tjcrew
9 messages
12-15-08 08:23 PM
So, what's going on with winning a car these days??
I hope this isn't a duplicate. I haven't seen anyone else post this-I know it's been mentioned in a few posts, but no one has had an answer.%0
mindy23
4 messages
12-15-08 10:09 AM
Who's the second smartest survivor?
In Probst's blog he states the Marcus has the highest IQ of all the contestants. He goes on to say that you'd be surprised at who is second. Who
xserver
2 messages
12-15-08 10:01 AM
Media coverage on Bob's win
Here is the link to the article in today's Portland Maine Press Herald. http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story- php?id=227655
Chez
1 messages
12-15-08 08:51 AM
Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?
She pulls off some pretty smart moves, but there are times her opinions change with each person she talks to. Dumb like a fox? You make the call
kbrockm
17 messages
12-14-08 01:35 PM
Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.11
As repeatedly stated by several posters, this has not been the best of seasons. But at the very least this F5 will make me watch the Finale. %0
Aruba
6 messages
12-14-08 01:13 PM
Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10
This could shape up to be the second worst F4 ever (hard to beat the Pearl Island F4 of Lil, Sandra, Darrah, and Jon) 1) [b%5
Aruba
11 messages
12-13-08 01:06 PM
Dan.
I think Dan playing an amazing game.
toenail
4 messages
12-12-08 09:48 AM
Did this season have any gay people?
"ducks to avoid getting hit by objects thrown at head" I come in peace. This is not a hate thread. I have a perfectly legitimate ques
MPVLOST
15 messages
12-05-08 09:01 PM
Survivor Finale Reunion Show
Does anyone know how to get a ticket for this? I'm in LA next weekend when it happens, but was wondering how to get tickets to this.
funkyfitfreak
0 messages
12-05-08 05:44 PM
Randy - Gone but not Missed [View All]
Randy's big plan was to act like a jerk so the bigger alliance would all vote for him. How, exactly, would this be different than he's acted
kbrockm
29 messages
12-04-08 12:40 PM
Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9
1) and Gone - Randy: Because he made the episode by outsmarting himself out of the game, with assists from Sugar and Bob. He wasted possible al
garcor
16 messages
12-02-08 09:25 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3188)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •