The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"crazy coach theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

b1whois 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"crazy coach theory"
ok. this came to me as i was going to sleep, so you know how that goes....
what if....coach was faking? i seem to remember that some people thought that mateo was faking his craziness back in season 6: the amazon. just imagine that coach makes it to the finals and then suddenly becomes sane and logical and tells everyone that he has been playing them all along, pretending to be wacko so that they would not see him as a threat, pretending to be a douche bag so that someone would want to take him to the end as a goat, when in fact he is crazy like a fox.

this would indeed be "the best winner in a long time". ok, so it is not very likely, but wouldnt that make for an amazing season?!!

(sorry i havent posted in a while, but i never stopped lurking)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: crazy coach theory Snidget 04-22-09 1
 RE: crazy coach theory Estee 04-22-09 2
   RE: crazy coach theory iltarion 04-22-09 3
 RE: crazy coach theory garcor 04-24-09 4
 RE: crazy coach theory kingfish 04-24-09 5
   RE: crazy coach theory b1whois 04-24-09 6
       RE: crazy coach theory kingfish 04-24-09 7
           RE: crazy coach theory Snidget 04-24-09 8
 RE: crazy coach theory J Slice 04-25-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-09, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: crazy coach theory"
The main reason of it not working is the jury tends to vote from a bitter place, not a good game play place.

A look how well I fooled all of you could easily lose more votes than it gains.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-09, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: crazy coach theory"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-09 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

According to what's been uncovered in Bashers, he would have been laying down the foundation for this move over the last couple of --

-- decades.

Long-term planning seldom goes that far.

Of course, we're talking about Benji The Nearly-Human Wonder Dog. 'Of course I started working on my Survivor plan the decade before it existed! I'm the one who invented it in the first place! My real name? Mark Burnett.'

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-22-09, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: crazy coach theory"
Haha... No, I think he'd be doing a more thorough job of being crazy. I'm not sure everyone is convinced.

>

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-09, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: crazy coach theory"
There does seem to be some acting going on on Coach's part. Unfortunately, I think he might have forgotten he was acting a few years back.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: crazy coach theory"
This tactic has been tried before, and it's worked. I think Hatch was the first to employ a version of this act in order to be an F2 opponent. I think Hatch did it just because that's his nature, not as part of a plan, but still. And there have been others.

But like Estee said, it's really a stretch to think he began planning for this years ago. He and his brother Pete, and possibly their parents.

b1whois 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-09, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: crazy coach theory"
do we really know what he did years ago? or do we just know his stories of what he did years ago. please direct me to some sources that show his state of mind years ago, if you can

when you think about, do you really think that it is possible that he would be allowed to coach a girl's volleyball team given the egotistical way he relates to everyone and they way he relates to females in particular? with the personality he presents i could see him being a conductor, but coaching young girls? hard to believe.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: crazy coach theory"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-09 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

This was in Bashers. Research and snarky comment credits go to More-Cowbell, Estee, and Snidget. And others.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3938&forum=DCForumID1&omm=0

There are numerous URLs given, all of which are interesting, and after going thru them, I have no doubt you will be convinced that his self-deception as well as that of his brother and maybe his father, mother, uncles, etc, go back quite a ways.

Cowbell makes some pretty good observations that would seem to cast doubt the possibility that Coach could have even a little toenail clipping in reality.

Especially his immediate ability to understand pygmy language in the deep Amazon wilderness, or why he didn't put the ancient esoteric Chinese self defence techniques on their half sized butts.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: crazy coach theory"
Tibetian, the Chinese ones are way too pedestrian for the likes of Coach.

I can see him getting to be a "girls" soccer coach at a college. It might be different if it was middle school or something, but IMO he does seem to be highly functioning (even with the issues) and charming and until he got caught in the lies he was telling at the college they probably were blinded to the lieing. After all, that is the common pattern with people I think are similar. The charm gets them through a lot for quite awhile.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: crazy coach theory"
I keep telling myself, "man, this guy is like, Andy Kaufman good." Like, so completely into amusing himself that nobody can figure out the joke.

And then I remember, no, wait, this guy has a website devoted to how awesome he is. From a couple years ago. Written by his brother, I think.

And then I think, "maybe his brother's in on it."

Then I realize, no, this guy couldn't possibly be faking this. Even Andy Kaufman would start laughing at some point.

Because this is closer to how I look...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •