The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Where's Dr. Will's office??
Hi there, Does anybody know where Dr.Will's office is? I have looked for his practice in Miami and Tampa and can not find him. My fri
arbonne
19 messages
09-08-06 06:13 AM
Final 3
I am actually quite disappointed with Erika being in the final 3 because IMHO I felt she shouldn't even be an all-star. I've read a lot online abo
chilltown7
9 messages
09-08-06 00:01 AM
Janelle's nose [View All]
Has anyone else noticed that Janelle's nose looks larger than before? The tip looks more round to me.
Prairiepaintbrush
28 messages
09-07-06 01:57 PM
Howie- HERO to ZERO [View All]
Omigod- what a sore loser. I loved this guy last season and all his stupid jedi nonsense and cartoonish macho ego. I also love how he divides females
weyhing4
35 messages
09-07-06 09:41 AM
No Class act: Boogie
Boooooo for Boogie. Did you see him pouting when Will got booted. He is such a sucker. Anyway, could someone tell me how is he automatically in the
Bigjack
1 messages
09-06-06 08:30 PM
The difference between Will and Boogie
I've been watching BB since the very first season. I HATED both Will and Boogie in S2, but REALLY hated Boogie. Slimebag. I have to admit t
SweetPolly
10 messages
09-06-06 05:03 PM
Big Brother Reruns
If they had them....I don't think I'd ever get tired of them. IT's a classic. Just like Friehds and That 70's Show. They'll never be anoth
Savahnna
4 messages
09-06-06 04:19 PM
I miss the sequester house spots!
When are we gonna see them again?? I want to see reactions when James, then Danielle, then George walk in! And see Howie and Marcie fighti
LittleFox
8 messages
09-06-06 02:37 PM
Janelle's weight
she's plumped up a bit over the weeks eh?.....does anyone else agree...no more bikinis for her....just that red one piece....hmmm
Jessimonster
10 messages
09-06-06 12:42 PM
Should we change the game's name to Big Sister?
Unless Boogie can stop tripping over his lower lip long enough to pull out an HOH victory this week, it seems likely that we will be seeing an all-f
LibraRising
1 messages
09-06-06 12:07 PM
Official LOJ Sign-up Thread [View All]
[font color="maroon"]If you like Janelle, and want to see her do well, and maybe even win the game, sign up here. If you ha
nailbone
58 messages
09-06-06 11:31 AM
Help! I can't remember!
Do the hg's in sequester get to view all the backstabbing that went on before they vote? On last season, I seem to recall them seeing some tapes
fedcamper
5 messages
09-06-06 03:14 AM
the girls should align
if they don't they are both out..I hope they see this...but by the way they talk about each other, not likely, they are both so catty, typical
rolingalong
4 messages
09-05-06 10:00 PM
"The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web"
Ha! I love this show this year, because all the people I don't like are being booted...... Anyway.....I find it ironic how Danielle is all
LavaGirrl
15 messages
09-05-06 07:15 PM
Is it just me or is Jannelle the hottest girl ever
good lips too
hammertimeman
11 messages
09-05-06 04:46 PM
will & boogie in the bag
The way I see it, Will & Boogie have almost a clear path to the final 2 - as long as George doesn't win the next HOH. Both Erika and Janelle t
mickeyvon
9 messages
09-04-06 04:02 PM
Sequesterville
Is this year's LoserLodge the same as LL for BB5? The oceanfront location and infinity pool look familiar to me, and so do the steps at the entr
DearAbby
11 messages
09-04-06 06:32 AM
Flirtmancing!
What a term, what a hottie (janele, what a show
hammertimeman
0 messages
09-03-06 09:48 PM
Schedule for rest of Season?
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere - I searched through several pages and did not find any info. What is the schedule for the rest of
Chez
1 messages
09-03-06 05:26 PM
Janelle's Hair Extentions......
........or not. I was just enlightened about her "fake boobs" so now I want to know....Does she wear hair extentions?? And if she
Savahnna
2 messages
09-02-06 04:46 PM
Innertube Videos
Okay folks I am clueless. How do you view the whole episodes of House Calls? It usually shows the first segment, and then it just stops, and t
atlantaboy
0 messages
09-02-06 03:42 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •