The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Now that BB7 is gone...
It's time to think about next season's BB. This thread can be made for suggestions, predictions, or even off-the-wall ideas. I will start it o
Colonel Zoidberg
3 messages
09-14-06 01:50 PM
Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) Have Websites?
I hope I'm posting this OK....but does anyone know the last names of any or all of the final 9 houseguests in BB? I am dieing to be able to read
DivineWine
5 messages
09-14-06 11:01 AM
Erika's Demise
Ohhh my dear, dear, Erika......-You thought you were so big & bad......Wasn't that funny what Alison said to you? The truth sucks doesn't
LavaGirrl
12 messages
09-14-06 01:56 AM
Flirtmance, please share your favorite word...
Best word i heard this year (along with showmance, howmance)
hammertimeman
9 messages
09-13-06 11:41 PM
Finale summary is up in bashers
No one reads the finale anyway, right? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3e8a1ef9427d5391.gif http://co
Canada Girl
1 messages
09-13-06 08:00 PM
BBRAT3: Final Results
[center] [font size = +2][b]Further proof that All-Star anything sucks. But [b]we[/b] have a deserving winner!%
tribephyl
6 messages
09-13-06 07:13 PM
erika said
she would rather come in second than see Boogie win or in the final two..did she really think she was going to win, she shouldn't have thrown that
rolingalong
3 messages
09-13-06 04:24 PM
YAY!! WAHOO!! YAY!! I'm so Excited!!!!!
[i]maybe[/i] Enjoy everyone!
Savahnna
1 messages
09-13-06 04:11 PM
Will and Jannelle video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl7WPWYl- Ro
hammertimeman
3 messages
09-13-06 01:48 PM
Bro's Not Ho's...
-Yes I am sad that Janelle is gone.....but at the same time I am glad that Erika is being played by some retard/Eminem-wanna-be.....LOL! Janelle
LavaGirrl
1 messages
09-12-06 10:52 PM
What compensation do they get per day?
They MUST get something, i cant see the network not paying them for their entertaining. Ive wondered the same about survivor as well, b
canadian_guy
9 messages
09-12-06 10:41 PM
"You, the jury"
I voted on the CBS site for who I thought/think should win, just because I wanted to see what the results were, but then I got this message:%0
Das Mole
15 messages
09-12-06 06:38 PM
BBRAT3: Week 8 Results / Final Entry [View All]
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/44f7d76e7d7021e5.gif [font size = +2][b]EvilExterminato
tribephyl
21 messages
09-12-06 05:03 PM
Bring bring .... bring....
will? oh dammit boogie good job , funny joke man
hammertimeman
9 messages
09-12-06 01:55 PM
Jsnirlle on the Early Show
Did anyone else see this? I'm wondering if it's just me.....:o usually is.... But I thought she seemed somewhat intoxi
Savahnna
15 messages
09-12-06 12:50 PM
Amazing Race * Will and Janelle * Awesome idea
Rob and Amber from Survivor did it. Why couldn't Will and Janelle? I bet the ratings would go up. I would be turned in every week or I know my Tiv
arbonne
11 messages
09-12-06 12:48 PM
Ok, how upsetting is it that Erika is in the F2?
At this point, Boogie had better win, because I can't figure out what Erika has possibly done to win the game. Did she have a strategy? Did
HeavenlyGrl
20 messages
09-12-06 12:04 PM
To What Degree Are you Addicted..........
Thought I'd start this thread before I head out for the day. Which is taking a long time trying to catch up with the BB dirt.
Savahnna
13 messages
09-12-06 11:28 AM
Will and Danielle sneak out of Sequester!
It seems will and Danielle managed to sneak out for a few hours. Just enough time to go to a restaurant, do a little karaoke, have a few drinks.%0
davwav02
4 messages
09-12-06 10:55 AM
Today Really puts it all in Perspective huh??
I'm wondering if they're aware of what day it is and if it has any signigance to them in the big picture. I sure hope so. Sorry for the
Savahnna
1 messages
09-11-06 10:12 PM
Time Warner to buy Big Brother producers?
Just came by this article on Netscape. So would this equate to a network change as well? I don't understand the implications. [lin
DocArzt
2 messages
09-11-06 02:43 PM
Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final
Do I remember this right? Didn't Will predict Boogie & Erica would be the final two HG? I remember something about this from the first few w
annabananna
8 messages
09-10-06 05:34 PM
Cast your vote
Not sure if this has been posted before, but apparently CBS is allowing viewers to cast a vote for the winnner on their website. As quoted on the si
davwav02
1 messages
09-09-06 10:57 PM
Did Eirka throw the last HOH competition? ....
If so it was a good move. She promised Janie "on her mother" that she would take her to the final two. If she did win HOH and took Ja
islandgal333
2 messages
09-08-06 04:48 PM
For all you Dr. Will fanz
I've come across the rare, never released season 2 of BB on dvd. The quality isn't perfect, but it's totally watchable. Every one of Dr.
jrbenson
1 messages
09-08-06 03:09 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •