The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
BBRAT7: 1st Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry
Okay, so D[]ick has prematurely evacuated from the show, due to... flaccid ideals. The 1st Evictee is Keith. And both Dani and Porsche re
tribephyl
17 messages
07-23-11 10:10 PM
BB 13 PTTE: 1st Evection Results-3rd Evection Entry
[center]Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially t
kircon
14 messages
07-21-11 04:19 PM
Big Brother 13 PTTE Official Signup Thread
[center]Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially t
kircon
11 messages
07-14-11 07:09 PM
BBRAT7: 2nd Eviction Entry
The show is getting off to a great start and in the BBRAT house things are looking up for a pair of players as well. No full scores to reveal jus
tribephyl
11 messages
07-14-11 04:14 PM
BB ratings
The premiere started off with a bang: "The 13th season premiere of "Big Brother" won the evening's top ratings on Thursday and beat out it
zazzy
0 messages
07-09-11 12:49 PM
"Boogie" Mike Malin graduates to host.
He'd like to welcome you to his latest restaurant venture, Famous Food -- for the world's lowest value of 'fame'. (Anyone want to risk a
Estee
0 messages
07-08-11 08:46 PM
Summary post
I didn't see a summary writing thresd for this season and I plan to write these throughout the season anyway. My premiere summary is [link:blog.
cahaya
0 messages
07-08-11 03:59 AM
Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test 7
Yes! The BBRAT is back! and even though test is in the title, it really is a game.
tribephyl
10 messages
07-07-11 09:00 PM
Julie Chen evicted from hamster cage.
By unanimous vote. ...okay, it was a 2-0 vote, and it was delivered by two of her fellow [b]The Talk[/b] co-hosts: the pan
Estee
0 messages
07-07-11 02:45 PM
Danielle's "boyfriend" cheats too!
read her "personal journal" around 9-30 to 10-25 when he finally got around to calling off his engagement to someone else! Looks like Nick move
buttercup742
11 messages
03-25-11 04:45 AM
Big Brother 12 Love/Loathe Final List
Final ranking is incidental to the fact that BB12 was the "Season of the Brigade." I missed last weeks episodes but apparently they didn't have
Aruba
17 messages
03-25-11 04:44 AM
You guys! ~ Blushes ~
Thanks for all your kind words and concerns. I am very behind now, but rest assured I am just about done with the scoring. I should have
AvidRealityWatcher
6 messages
12-31-10 04:17 AM
BB12 PTTE Finale Results
Merry Christmas!! Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's off
kircon
0 messages
12-24-10 02:46 AM
Ditto ARW on the PTTE scores
http://exon.gatech.edu/GeneMark/prokary- tes_database/image/under-construction.gif
kircon
0 messages
10-02-10 01:48 PM
Hey BBRAT fans and players dont think I forgot about you.
I am currently working on scoring updating. I am projecting having them completed in the next 48 hours or less. Being in the hospital set me back with
AvidRealityWatcher
1 messages
10-02-10 01:45 PM
'Big Brother' Live Chat!
Hey fans! Don't let the 'Big Brother' gossip end just because the show's over! Join FANCAST.com for a special 45 minute LIVE CHAT with the
FancastMorgan
0 messages
09-16-10 11:28 AM
Please Read
ARW
AvidRealityWatcher
10 messages
09-15-10 12:51 PM
BB12 PTTE WK 9 Results & Finale Entry
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
6 messages
09-13-10 10:44 PM
Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.8 [View All]
My interest, if any, for the remainder of this season is to see if or how much damage underdog Ragan can administer to the Brigade Three. Also,
Aruba
53 messages
09-09-10 09:53 PM
BBRAT Questionnaire 10, and more.
---------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AvidRealityWatcher
17 messages
09-06-10 08:58 AM
'Big Brother' Live Chat!
Hey Everyone! What have you thought of this week of BB? FANCAST.com is hosting a LIVE chat with the latest evicted houseguest this Friday (9/3
FancastMorgan
0 messages
09-02-10 03:37 PM
BBRAT Elimination 9 Questionnaire, and More! [View All]
---------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AvidRealityWatcher
23 messages
09-02-10 09:36 AM
BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
8 messages
09-01-10 11:09 PM
BBRAT Pop Quiz, Week 6 Scores, and More.
Welcome BBRAT Players, Well Eviction 6, Kathy the most voted Saboteur by America and by the House Guests, sent packing. Could not be
AvidRealityWatcher
12 messages
08-26-10 06:35 PM
Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.7 [View All]
I didn't think HGs could react any more ridiculous when nominated, but this week's nominees sunk to lower depths. I'm trying to determine what
Aruba
53 messages
08-25-10 05:06 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •