The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Does anyone want to see Emily as thebachelorette again?
I for one do not. Brad got a second chance as the bachelor because he did not pick anyone the first time. Emily did...the fact that it didn't work
redheaded_sweetheart
11 messages
10-25-12 01:08 AM
Jef & Emily
What do y'all think of their chances of sticking together now? I've read a lot of stuff on Reality Steve's site as well as other message board
Round Robin
8 messages
10-18-12 01:59 PM
And now it's time for everyone's favorite game --
-- predict the breakup date! I think this relationship only stays intact for as long as there are cameras around to record it. If Emily
Estee
8 messages
10-17-12 12:30 PM
Let's play Breakup!
1. Name the date Ben & Courtney will officially dissolve their "relationship". (100 points for getting the exact day, -2 for each day off
Estee
9 messages
10-08-12 07:03 PM
IT'S OFFICIAL...
As per the news section of this here website, Sean Lowe is the new Bachelor. They already have a thread on him on Sucks, and have pics of most of
Round Robin
3 messages
10-07-12 08:46 AM
RE: Bachelor Pad finale night [View All]
Trust me, you gotta watch this! Post your thoughts here till it's over.
Round Robin
26 messages
09-21-12 08:22 PM
Michael & Rachel
We won't find out officially who walks away with the money until the Finale for Bachelor Pad 3 airs Monday Sept 10. It's also been reported Michae
CSHS79
2 messages
09-15-12 10:21 AM
Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 6
Something tells me we haven't seen the last of the twists. They always have them, and with so many people left and the finale coming up in 2 weeks
Round Robin
7 messages
09-13-12 11:10 AM
Bachelor Pad-Episode 7
Tonight's show decides who makes the final competition to be shown next week. Post your thoughts here till the left coasters get the chance to see t
Round Robin
13 messages
09-13-12 11:09 AM
Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 5
The episode is now being shown. Post your thoughts here. Could get a bit interesting, since the previews showed there is a twist coming, apparentl
Round Robin
10 messages
09-02-12 07:50 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Finale and AFTR [View All]
Well, tonight's the end of it. This IMO has been a sh1tty season, much less than I expected, and this format leads to boring TV when you get d
Round Robin
24 messages
08-23-12 09:01 AM
Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 4
Tonight's the 4th round of this messed up debacle for this summer. Will they get rid of the last of the fans, or will the vets start cannibalizing
Round Robin
10 messages
08-21-12 04:10 AM
Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 3
Third go-round for BP3 tonight. Will they boot out 2 more fans, or will the vets start eating their own? Post your thoughts here till the west coa
Round Robin
6 messages
08-11-12 07:43 PM
Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 2
Late getting this up. They were just showing some goofy-a$$ed rhythmic gymnastics competition. What a goofy load of bull$hit! Post your though
Round Robin
4 messages
08-02-12 10:28 AM
Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night
Not real optimistic on how good this will be based on the lineup. But we'll see. I don't expect to see the show tonight. Post your thoughts here i
Round Robin
17 messages
07-27-12 11:43 AM
"I hate Kaylon" posts here:
Wish I didn't have to experience my stomach turn every time I have to see this truth about America represent itself through occasions like these;
DoinTomCruiseDance
8 messages
07-21-12 04:13 AM
Bachelorette Emily-The Men Tell All
I probably won't see all of this, but I'm hoping not to miss too much. Here's the thread, go to town on here if they say anything good.
Round Robin
17 messages
07-20-12 05:50 PM
Hiiii-YUH
I'm-UH so-WUH happy-YUH that-TUH I-YUH watched-DUH this-SUH season-NUH because-ZUH I-YUH never-RUH knew-WUH that-TUH I-YUH was-SUH articulating-GUH
finallytyping
5 messages
07-17-12 09:36 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Overnight Dates
Completely forgot to post this earlier & forgot to watch the episode too. Who did Emily get rid of this week?
Round Robin
14 messages
07-16-12 03:05 AM
Bachelorette Emily--Spoiler Thread
Please place spoilers here and not in the weekly episode threads. Thanks. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files%2
mrc
16 messages
07-09-12 03:20 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates
Hometown dates this week. I have no clue if this is gonna be any good or if it's gonna completely suck. Post your comments on this episode here as p
Round Robin
13 messages
07-06-12 04:25 PM
Sean-- Failure to Launch???
Next week's promos show show that Mr Perfect Sean isn't so perfect after all. He lives at home as in Failure to Launch. But the real concern
CSHS79
10 messages
07-03-12 02:52 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7
Late getting this on because the site was on the fritz last time I tried. Could be an interesting night. Post your stuff here if you post before the l
Round Robin
18 messages
06-30-12 03:12 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6
I think there might be some more interesting stuff on tonight's episode. I'm starting to think Emily is developing a little too selfish of an atti
Round Robin
16 messages
06-24-12 03:56 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Episode 5
Well, the $hit hits the fan in old London town tonight. Watch and see who gets told where the bear $hit in the buckwheat after committing the ga
Round Robin
13 messages
06-14-12 08:31 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •