The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Email Blues
Whenever you check off that little box on the bottom left side of a post; it asks you if you want an email sent to you, anytime that particular th
Teddy_Bear
28 messages
08-31-02 03:57 PM
Font Issues, non html
Right, so I was about to post something, when all of the sudden, I rolled my scrolly thing on my mouse, and the font for the site got tremedou
Crimsyn
4 messages
08-29-02 04:21 AM
Topic Icon Colors, Flames, and Locks
I understand what the lock on a topic icon indicates, but what is the significance of the color of the icon (blue versus yellow), and what doe
PackMan
8 messages
08-19-02 02:56 AM
What does it mean when someone "flames" someone else?
Sounds stupid, I know. Although I have been lurking and have recently started posting, I've skipped/ignored posts where posters have conflicts
PsychoDoc
4 messages
08-08-02 06:00 PM
I posted a pic but it later disappeared!
I'm confused! (What else is new!)...I typed the http for a picture, verified on preview that the pic "took", then re-verified after
Red Lady
4 messages
08-07-02 08:53 PM
How does Mark All feature work?
I click Mark All at home, but when I get to the office it seems the same threads are coming up again. I thought this feature was tied into my logon
Efjendar
7 messages
08-05-02 00:40 AM
What is the Inbox?
I was just wondering. I clicked on it, and it never loads. [i]"Elementary, my dear Watson!"[/i]
sherlock
2 messages
08-03-02 06:04 PM
How do I put words in bold when I post?
I've always wondered how to put some of my words in bold print. There are other tricks like this that I would like to learn if someone would be kin
JeffGator
10 messages
08-02-02 02:33 AM
Anyone Else with Problems with BigBrotherBites.Com Site?
I know at least one other poster, who is also running WIN 95 (yeah, I know, I know...But there are still bugs in the newer stuff and I%2
SkyRaider
6 messages
07-18-02 05:38 PM
Search Function
The search function is a great feature around here, comes in quite handy sometimes. If anyone has any hints about how to use it, I invite all to
dabo
1 messages
07-18-02 12:47 PM
Problems with sig pic
For some reason my sig pic has disappeared from all my posts.Instead there is a box with an x in it.Can anyone help me fix this problem?
magic_star
5 messages
07-13-02 08:48 AM
Please Explain What Numbers Mean in Forum Information Column
In the Forum Information Column, in the page that lists all the forums available, I have been watching the numbers posted beside the OT forum, w
Swami
5 messages
07-05-02 08:11 PM
Pictures in a thresd [View All]
How do I post a pic? What is the best size for the picture, so that the detail shows but so it doesn't become a burden? THANKS!%
s_man
22 messages
06-28-02 07:40 PM
Loading times for threads
I had a hell of a time loading lagre threads when clicking "view all" for ages. I actually started giving up on a thread once it past 30 posts. Th
Canada Girl
6 messages
06-27-02 08:25 PM
Webby HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am having wicked problems with SB today because of pop up ads. Everytime I try to access forum I get so bombed with pop up ads it vapor locks my ent
snoocharoo
12 messages
06-14-02 10:10 AM
What is the Zero Tolerance Policy anyway?
I've seen it referenced sevearl times. I've looked around and done a search and I'm not really sure what it is. What is it? I'
Dianetic
3 messages
06-05-02 10:23 AM
Re: LINKS
I understand how to place a link, by typing out the URL: http:// . . . What I don't understand is how to edit it. %0
Teddy_Bear
8 messages
06-04-02 05:38 PM
Can I use the SB logo...
as a link to SB on my blog? I already did it, then realized it might be some sort of violation. http://www.obmik.blogspot.com%
anotherkim
3 messages
05-19-02 08:45 AM
What are the rules concerning vote change?
[b]Please explain the policy regarding vote changes.[/b] I thought I'd ask this because the polls in Spoilers start Tuesday nig
Teddy_Bear
1 messages
05-16-02 02:28 AM
SB Speak (thresd, etc.)
Some long-time posters sometimes employ words from SBSpeak, or Blowhevian or Blowhemian, such as "thresd" which means "thread." Most of t
dabo
0 messages
05-15-02 03:13 AM
Flaming of Newbies
<<All I know for sure is SB is picking up newbies like mad every day, and there's no end in sight to the headaches caused by the inevitable cl
snoocharoo
10 messages
05-14-02 10:26 PM
What's This Newfangled Chat Everyone's Talking About?
I'm just gonna repost this here because newer peeps are always asking about the chat feature: 1.) But still, see the column on the
Kokoro
3 messages
05-14-02 11:06 AM
How can I find out the day I registered at Blows?
Hey I was just curious, because Silvergirl has this quote now that says something like "Quality Posts since April 11, 2001." I'd love to kn
JeffGator
1 messages
05-09-02 04:01 AM
How do I change my e-mail in my profile
How do I do this, when I go to my profile it syas I can't change it from here! Thanks. http://community.survivorblows.com%
RudyRules
2 messages
05-05-02 08:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •