The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
What does DAW stand for? [View All]
I've read the FAQs but couldn't find it. What are the various DAW levels? The ones I've seen crack me up.
Efjendar
43 messages
11-12-06 09:36 PM
FAQ: What is a Bump?
This question has been asked often in the SO Forums, and it doesn't have a thread of its own here (although it's hidden in at least one other
Cygnus X1
3 messages
10-28-06 03:02 PM
FAQ: Why an I getting an 'anonymous email' error trying to register?
We define "anonymous email" addresses as free, web-based email addresses from places like Yahoo!, Hotmail, etc. Because ANYONE
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
10-17-06 06:50 PM
Wait a minute...my sig pic isn't showing up...it's broken...
The sig pic that I use in the Be The Survivor forum (my Cao Boi's Goatee one) didn't show up, and the part that is the name of the picture a
Colonel Zoidberg
3 messages
10-03-06 09:26 PM
user name change
hello friends... :-) I'd like to change my username -- my divorce is now final and my maiden name has been restored, so alas, I
miamicatt
10 messages
08-01-06 06:49 PM
The fonts look weird on the board
The text in the headers and in the posts looks bigger and slightly different today. It's the same on all the forums. I think it's my computer bec
Brownroach
2 messages
08-01-06 09:01 AM
Posting pictures
I have a pic I want to post but it's too big. I don't know the correct size or how to go about getting it to the correct size. Am using Adobe Ph
Maroonclown
5 messages
07-19-06 03:15 PM
Font experts in here please.
Any idea what font they use for the titles on the show CSI? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4238c311689
skye
4 messages
07-10-06 11:09 PM
Disappearing PMs?
Sometimes I log on and I have a "red flaggy thingy" showing, but when I go to my inbox there is nothing there. I've always assumed that it was
Prof_ Wagstaff
6 messages
06-27-06 06:32 PM
Is there some server issues here?
Today, it seems I get through maybe 3-6 threads and then, rrrrrrrrk! The site freezes up!!!! Anybdy else having these kind o
vince3
1 messages
06-12-06 03:16 PM
The chat room
Is it gone? Down for maintenance? Removed because someone was bad? Being upgraded? Not an enormous deal. And maybe not a deal a
Cygnus X1
8 messages
06-01-06 05:11 PM
How to see all the posts
This is probably a stupid question. I looked on this site for the answer but didn't see it so here goes. When I go to a thread ie. Big Brother Fanat
scota
3 messages
05-11-06 06:38 AM
Locked With no explanation
Just wondering - I started a new thread and it seems that it was quickly locked. When I've read other "locked" threads there’s usually some ex
daylily
2 messages
05-03-06 07:56 AM
Having trouble posting
and I don't know what to do! I keep getting bumped back to the log-in page. I didn't change any security settings so I'm wondering if anyone k
moonbaby
2 messages
04-24-06 09:30 PM
Missing forums?
This is probably a server issue or something, and I'm sure everyone's noticed it already... But so far, I can't find the followin
Jims02
15 messages
04-20-06 01:30 PM
A suggestion please [View All]
My bouncies dont bounce. No one's bouncies bounce when I read the boards! What's wrong, and how do I fix it? http:/%2
Sunny_Bunny
33 messages
04-19-06 04:36 PM
how do I change the time zone setting?
I assumed it's possible, anyway. I'm on the pacific coast, and the post times are all set for two hours to the east .... thanks
priestdi
2 messages
04-17-06 08:12 PM
Error message 4/5/05
I have not been able to acess the board through the main part all day. I got here by sneaking in through an episode summary discussion link.
Snidget
5 messages
04-05-06 10:58 AM
How do you check if you have PM's?
I know this is a dumb question but I can't seem to figure out how to check for PM's. Help anyone? :)
Zoey
4 messages
03-18-06 08:57 PM
Can't see new postings
Suddenly I seem to be in a time loop. I can not see the new postings. I discovered this when I tried to enter my pod entry. I got it in alright
vennui
0 messages
03-13-06 00:25 AM
links and references to other MB sites
Is it okay to ask for and pass on this info? I see it occasionally, but I wasn't sure if it was breaking the rules or not. I didn't see it i
ddramcgee
4 messages
03-03-06 11:46 PM
Where's OT?
Did something awful happen? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/415881aa3a63adf0.gif [font color="blu
Dizwiz
104 messages
02-28-06 04:45 PM
Invalid User ID
Hello...I'm having trouble signing on with another user ID. I had to create a new one just so I can post this. It's telling me I have an invalid
willinCal
16 messages
02-23-06 09:05 AM
html help
In the example below, try as I might I could NOT get the "bracket capital P right facing carot" to disappear from the text in this post: htt
DooWahDitty
4 messages
02-15-06 05:26 AM
FAQ: Why an I getting an 'anonymous email' error trying to register?
We define "anonymous email" addresses as free, web-based email addresses from places like Yahoo!, Hotmail, etc. Because A
SurvivorBlows
28 messages
02-14-06 07:30 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •