The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) Needed.
Hello everyone! The new season of BigBrother is less than a month away and I just wanted to put it out there that I will no longer be able to h
tribephyl
6 messages
06-19-07 03:23 PM
Mike Boogie in Enrique Iglesias
Just when we thought that the Booger would never offend our TV screens with his presence, I was watching the new Enrique Iglesias video on VH-1 and
JoshInSGV
0 messages
05-31-07 02:55 PM
Big Brother Clueless- (Online Reality Game)
Note: I hope y'all don't mind me posting here, I just wanted to spread the word about this game that's all. If this doesnt belong here pleas
bbclueless
2 messages
05-18-07 10:33 PM
MIKE BOOGIE STARRING IN MOVIE!!!
Big Brother's Mike "BOOGIE" Malin is starring in a movie with Star Wars' Anthony Daniels (aka C3PO), The Bachelor's Charlie O'Connel
bromosapien
1 messages
04-03-07 05:52 PM
MIKE BOOGIE IN A FILM!
http://www.myspace.com/bromosapien
bromosapien
0 messages
03-29-07 07:49 PM
assault attempt?
hi all, i've been told that one of regional Big Brothers actually aired an assault that happened under the cameras or even something scarier. is i
marusia
3 messages
03-13-07 12:09 PM
I met a Big Brother All Star
Yup...I was vacationing in San Antonio last week and was taking a stroll on the River Walk. Walked into the Hard Rock gift shop and low and behold...
shabalaba
4 messages
01-22-07 05:04 PM
Big Brother All-Stars on iTunes
I know that someone asked whether Big Brother All-Stars was on DVD. I wanted to reply, but noticed the post was locked. Well, if you're still
ValenciaJoe
0 messages
01-22-07 05:03 PM
Celebrity Big Brother
I doubt that this will get many replies, being that I'm talking about a foreign version of Big Brother and that it's in the dead of Big Brother%
FlamingCactusIT
3 messages
01-12-07 10:13 PM
Does anyone have, or know where I can find All-Stars on DVD?
I have looked everywhere and cannot find it. Does anyone know where they have the All-Stars season on DVD or Video? Or does anybody here have all
zackpractor
2 messages
12-30-06 06:09 PM
Will on Young & the Restless
Did anyone see this on Friday he was on Y&R . He sucked he is a bad actor. Is this going to be recurring role or was it just a walk on speaking role
JD8
13 messages
12-09-06 08:29 AM
I saw Will's Big Brother Bag on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-BROTHER-7-ALL-S- ARS-BAG-Dr-WILL-KIRBY-SIGNED-NEW_W0QQitemZ120058408756QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18839QQssPageNameZWDVWQ
bbfan2006
2 messages
12-05-06 05:12 PM
Life-sized game played on an earlier season of Big Brother
I believe it was the first time that a board game/puzzle was left laying around for the contestants to find, start playing and later find as a cha
kabelladonna
0 messages
11-29-06 11:05 PM
BB1 Eddie on L&O
Big Brother 1 winner Eddie is on tonight's ep of Law & Order. He plays a guy that had his leg blown off in the war.
Loree
1 messages
10-28-06 11:52 AM
Janelle is the real winner in all of this [View All]
Despite the fact that Janelle lost the all-stars competition of Big Brother, I really believe she came out the winner with her dignity and popularit
PalmBeachG
23 messages
10-25-06 11:59 AM
Post Game Interviews & Appearances
I thought we needed a place for links to interviews after the game is over and they find out what happened behind their backs. If this doesn't belo
Elaine0
17 messages
10-22-06 02:55 AM
easy and engrossing BB game online
http://lost-vote-out.tripod.com/ there are only 7 spots left. it is easy to play and doesn't require you to be online a crazy amo
its_a_gibson
0 messages
10-11-06 02:39 AM
Suggestions for BB8
Not that this thread will get a lot of action, considering the BB forums become a ghost town from late September up to about May. However, we had
Colonel Zoidberg
7 messages
10-10-06 11:01 AM
Boogie's ChillTown Shirt on eBay
[font color="#003399"]Ran across this while reading on another site (TVCH). It's the shirt that Booger threw into the audience when
ongelis
13 messages
09-25-06 12:20 PM
Internet Big Brother: The Battle
So, you know how to play Big Brother right? You've been in a few games and know what strategy works and what doesn't, right? WRONG! This
InternetBB
0 messages
09-21-06 02:36 PM
BB AllStars PTTE: Lists, Results and Changes Vol. 2 [View All]
This thread is dedicated to the GAME known as the Picks To The End and will become the depository for all changes, updates and results for the next
tribephyl
42 messages
09-20-06 07:42 PM
Will & Erin
Did she appear at the Wrap party with him? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/43ccec8b7ba92f05.gif[fon
KScott
2 messages
09-18-06 04:05 PM
Lingering Question.......................
Leave it to me to wonder about this now. Will said Erin dumped him on the Early Show with Julie Chen. That was before he even got to seque
Savahnna
4 messages
09-18-06 03:09 PM
Janelle, Erika, Mike on "The View"
Janelle, Erika and Mike were on the view today for about 6-8 minutes. They asked Mike if he wanted to explain some of the things he said on the show
davwav02
20 messages
09-15-06 11:38 AM
Big Brother tribute (awsome song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2MrS57R- iA
hammertimeman
1 messages
09-15-06 00:36 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •