The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Ghana 'ring around the children' ritual circle dance & the invisible decoder wall.
When done properly, the dance summons American idiots. Sadly, it was the only thing most of the teams did right in the entire task. (We know i
Estee
1 messages
10-13-10 09:19 PM
Spitting On Connor & Jonathan
They obviously don't mind being spit on. The lack of any anger to something as disgusting and demeaning as being spit on bothers me. I don't expec
kidflash212
9 messages
10-11-10 10:55 AM
BTAR 17.2 - Kustom Koffins & Shades
After a quicky kiss for a lucky tractor driver (alas, not Starshine) we're off to Ghana. Magic bunching point - whacky taxi trip -
Molaholic
11 messages
10-09-10 10:55 AM
Be the TAR (sort of) sign-up thresd [View All]
Give me some time to get to my unrestricted computer at home (but not tonight...) and I'll post contestants names. Everyone should kn
Molaholic
29 messages
10-09-10 10:31 AM
BTAR 17.1 - Merrye Olde England
Welcome to Eastnor Castle, [s]London[/s] England. So glad to introduce you to the finer points of life here in Blighty - detail
Molaholic
7 messages
10-02-10 08:48 PM
Another race a few more teams
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/cms/files/image- /primetime/amazing_race/17/bios/andie_jenna_bio.jpg [b]Andie and Jenna[
Starshine
11 messages
09-23-10 08:31 PM
A side of the cowboys we weren't privy to? [View All]
An excerpt from Dan and Jordan's interview from this site: [i]Reality TV World: That's a couple of different times now in this
LibraRising
28 messages
08-08-10 11:08 PM
Worst use of a U turn
I think the cops U-turned the wrong team. Even though it worked out that the team they U-turned got eliminated, I still think that it was
msquared
17 messages
05-30-10 09:50 PM
Things easier to do than last night's Shanghai Speed Bump [View All]
1. Find someone who speaks Mandarin Chinese. 2. Find someone with dark hair. 3. Find a Chinese woman under 5'6" in height.%0
Max Headroom
21 messages
05-15-10 02:05 PM
A suit covered in balls.
Go ahead. Stay within the PG-13 barrier. I dare you. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f93962
Estee
6 messages
05-15-10 02:03 PM
Are you attractive/American enough to bash Brent & Caite? [View All]
I am 100% sure I'm not an acceptable type for either one. I've seldom been happier about that. http://community.real
Estee
25 messages
05-11-10 07:06 PM
Be the Amazing Racer Finale
OK, this is it! Go go go! Losers, you've been lounging around in Sequesterville all this time, you should have plenty of energ
Seana
6 messages
05-11-10 01:19 PM
Amazing Race 16 - Quotes [View All]
This season seems to have a larger number of terrific quotes than usual, so I thought I'd bring back an old favourite from several seasons ago whe
PepeLePew13
29 messages
05-09-10 04:56 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.11
Welcome to Shanghai. I think you lot may be the weakest Final Four we've ever had. Really, really weak teams, except Jet and Cord, who are m
Seana
1 messages
05-03-10 12:20 PM
Don't get pulled over in Rhode Island. [View All]
And if you're unlucky enough to find yourself on the side of the highway with Louie & Michael approaching, just dive out of the car and try to l
Estee
24 messages
05-03-10 09:25 AM
Yes Caite, it is fair
I normally don't have a problem with her, but her continuous complaining that it was not fair was getting on my nerves. Being sent back for the c
msquared
5 messages
05-02-10 10:50 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.10
Welcome to Shanghai, Racers! What a fun leg. One Roadblock per teammate, noodles, models and the world's smallest man. %
Seana
8 messages
05-01-10 07:16 PM
Speed Bump
OK, so our father (He of the Hay Bale) and son (He of the Polychromatic follicles) duo will have to do a speed bump -- what kind of task sho
Molaholic
15 messages
04-26-10 04:53 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.9
Welcome to Singapore. Singapore is clean because there are a lot of rules. You can't chew gum in public, for example. The last I knew, the go
Seana
3 messages
04-14-10 01:39 PM
Things less fatal than the U-Turn.
Ten minutes without oxygen in freezing water. Two feet of metal pipe rammed through the skull via explosive propulsion. A pair o
Estee
5 messages
04-13-10 08:45 AM
Amazingly Stupid Americans
Whats really amazing about the Amazing Race is how bloody stupid the americans are. Where did they scratch all the contestants. No general
bobdihi
7 messages
04-09-10 10:06 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.8
Hello Racers and welcome to Malaysia! A couple major reversals of fortune this leg. [b]Jet and Cord[/b]: Congrat
Seana
7 messages
04-08-10 10:09 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 16.7
The Turtle moves. Slowly. Sometimes quickly. Not always in a straight line. And you must lure it with a banana. Hey, did I look good
Seana
9 messages
03-30-10 01:36 PM
Our Racers Are Broken.
CHECK VISUAL GROUND SCANNING. Visual ground scan broken or missing in multiple units. Install different teams? NEGATIVE. PR
Estee
1 messages
03-29-10 07:09 PM
If you come in first during a leg....
expect your lead to be wiped out completely on the next one. Seriously? This is two weeks in a row that the first place team was sent off
ARnutz
11 messages
03-29-10 11:37 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •