The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Michelle is Getting the Vienna Edit
Exhibit #1: Brad is defending Michelle. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bach- lor-brad-womack-defends-michelle-apologizes-f
mrc
2 messages
03-19-11 04:23 PM
Bachelor Brad: F3 Episode
I'm still upset over Shawntel's departure, but I'll persevere. Post your thoughts on tonight's episode here.
mrc
20 messages
03-19-11 02:48 AM
Do you think Emily's race car date was inappropriate?
I read on TV guide that Chris Harrison stated that Emily's date with the Bachelor at the speedway was intentional. He said it was done with the mind
Bojackson999
7 messages
03-18-11 03:32 PM
Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Finale and After the Final Rose [View All]
Tonight's the finale. Who will Brad pick? And who will be the next Bachelorette? Let's talk about it. http://community.reali
rjrabbit
42 messages
03-17-11 02:00 PM
2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas
Hello guys, I am here to seek inspiration or ideas for the first night of filming the bachelorette. I am a cast member who c
2011 bachelorette castmember
11 messages
03-17-11 10:54 AM
Who do you think Brad will pick?
We only have few days till we see who Brad picks. I can't wait, finale night is my favorite night of the Bachelor. Will it be Chantal the spunk
Bojackson999
2 messages
03-14-11 04:25 PM
Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All
This episode should be interesting. Wonder what Michelle will say. Will they announce the new Bachelorette? http://community.realit
rjrabbit
19 messages
03-13-11 09:39 AM
Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 8 [View All]
Chantal O gets the first home town date. Chantal is in West Seattle which has a gorgeous view of downtown Seattle across the water. Chantal says she i
rjrabbit
51 messages
02-28-11 05:21 PM
Michelle Haters Need Not Apply
Ok, be honest. Who's with me on this one? Michelle is beautiful, funny, and strong, (even if she's a ferocious b****).
larspar
8 messages
02-16-11 01:26 PM
Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7
No one started a thread for this -- you slackers. Six women left. Brad gets three one-on-one dates a nd a group date. No roses on the one
AyaK
15 messages
02-15-11 06:55 PM
Shawntel's tramp stamp
Okay, so posting about a p---s enlarger gets you banned from the ABC board. Who knew? Anyway, Shawntel's tramp stamp is the ONLY t
Ants
1 messages
02-15-11 03:40 PM
The Brad & Laurel US Weekly "scandal".
I'd remove the quotes if I cared enough. (I don't.) It's just not a season without an accusation taking the front cover of the world's m
Estee
3 messages
02-14-11 10:22 PM
Bachelor Brad episode 6
I haven't posted about tonight's episode because starting this afternoon everytime I click on something I get a message about another domain wanti
rjrabbit
8 messages
02-11-11 06:43 PM
Bachelor Drinking Game [View All]
Back by popular demand (well the voices in my head tell me it would be a good idea) Take a drink every time a totally LAME-O flight ref
qwertypie
22 messages
02-10-11 11:14 PM
Bachelor Brad episode 5
They're off to Vegas. They are staying at then Aria. Everyone will get a date this week. Brad gives the first date card and says that he is very exc
rjrabbit
17 messages
02-07-11 12:02 PM
Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free)
My predictions for F3 (I haven't looked at any spoilers for this season): 1. The Nascar widow. 2. The NC nanny living in NY.%0
mrc
12 messages
02-01-11 09:50 AM
Bachelor Brad episode 4 [View All]
Looking forward to tonight's episode. Hopefully Michelle will fall! I heard the rose ceremony was tense. http://community.realitytvwor
rjrabbit
30 messages
01-27-11 07:51 PM
Help
I met these people at Sundance Film Fest and they said they had something to do with the Bachelor and or the Bachelorette Anyone be able to help
wm2slc
4 messages
01-24-11 09:34 AM
The Bachelor Season ??, Brad version 2.0 [View All]
I know a lot of people said they would not be watching this season, but surely I wasn't the only one who did watch last night, right?
arkiegrl
26 messages
01-22-11 02:41 AM
Episode 3
I will start the thread, even though I am only half way through the ep. I got up to the point where Emily goes on her date. I like Emi
samboohoo
4 messages
01-19-11 00:44 AM
Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN
Since Chris Lambton turned it down - rumor is he's in a relationship with Peyton of the Bachelor and Bachelor Pad fame. So who do they pi
Tummy
18 messages
01-17-11 09:56 PM
Would you eliminate, it's my birthday, Michelle?
This season of the Bachelor, the women are driving me crazy. I was so glad when Brad sent the drama starters, Melissa and Raichel, home. They we
Bojackson999
1 messages
01-17-11 09:51 PM
Brad - Episode 2
I'm not sure if we really need to have an ECST here, so I will just put in some filler just in case there is someone lurking in here who doesn't
samboohoo
7 messages
01-15-11 11:26 AM
Spoof video of Bachelor Pad
My daughter is a big fan and for her Bat Mitzvah entrance video we created a spoof. It's short and clever and I hope you will check it out! http%3
Mitzvah Market
0 messages
11-22-10 10:52 AM
Bachelor Pad Season Finale
As if anyone cares who won.
mrc
7 messages
09-16-10 09:45 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •