The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Sarah Stone and Dr. Travis Stork
I never watched the Bachelor but I just read online that they had brooken up right before the last epsiode. I feel bad about it and I real
lover454
0 messages
06-17-09 09:46 PM
** ECST - 6/15/09 **
No basketball... No hockey... No excuses! Please keep all posts here until those on the West Coast have a chance to recover freom this week's
glazem1
1 messages
06-16-09 01:18 AM
** ECST - 6/09/09 **
Okay.. no excuses tonight... start posting now! Please keep all posts here until those on the West Coast have a chance to recover freom this we
glazem1
13 messages
06-09-09 06:34 PM
Easiest Drinking Game Ever....
Normally we come up with 10 rules to drink during this train wreck of a show. I think for the sake of our health, we should narrow it dow
qwertypie
16 messages
06-09-09 06:26 PM
Deanna & Jeremy
Picking up a recent copy of US weekly (May 18th issue) I saw a picture of Deanna & Jeremy with a comment they were seen kissing at a Bachelor Al
CSHS79
2 messages
06-09-09 02:18 PM
Jason what a fool [View All]
Molly will be a bigger fool if she has anything to do with Jason. Second choice hmmm! He apparently cannot make a commitment to anyone. He should ha
snownow
26 messages
06-08-09 03:08 PM
** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **
Please keep all posts here until those on the West Coast have a chance to recover freom this week's train wreck.... For those who are willing t
glazem1
9 messages
06-04-09 08:59 PM
Definition of a Man
IMHO, I think Jillian should wind up with Jake since he's a real man,as in he's sincere, intelligent,well-mannered and secure and TOTALLY
CSHS79
3 messages
06-04-09 05:03 PM
The Man Code
Add your own Man Code laws: 1. If you don't take shot, you get strapped to a tree and get the ##### beat out of you. %
mrc
2 messages
05-26-09 02:16 PM
ABC reveals identities of Jillian Harris' 'The Bachelorette' bachelors
a 29-year-old restaurant designer from Vancouver, Canada who was rejected by Jason Mesnick, the star of The Bachelor's most recent thirteenth se
teves1
1 messages
05-18-09 11:07 AM
Bachelorette Jillian
Apparently, she was the producer's [i]third[/i] choice....... http://tinyurl.com/c35374 First they w
vince3
14 messages
05-04-09 06:50 PM
NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ
Since we are a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing topics where possible instead of starting new threads. We're getting a lot of
Bebo
13 messages
04-30-09 10:04 PM
jason is a jerk
jason is a jerk for let Melissa go what he did to her on tv so he could be molly that look SL*t so she can
babygilr36
0 messages
03-08-09 09:17 PM
Photos of the new couple!
I love Jason no matter what others think of him. He did what he did because his heart wanted Molly and he is an honest man. Him and Molly are going to
hdevine23
0 messages
03-06-09 09:32 PM
Glad for Molly
I'm glad for Molly. I thought she was the best one for Jason. They sparkled together. I thought he had made a mistake when he chose Melissa. I a
autumn23294
10 messages
03-06-09 06:33 PM
Pleeeze - find some new blood for the Bachelor/Bachelorette!!
Yuck - I can't believe ABC is going further down the road of recyled reality people, and having Jillian as the next Bachelorette - we go from the
sunatnite
0 messages
03-06-09 02:17 AM
Other countries heard from.
For cataloging the reactions of the media and assorted DAWs to the finale's events -- starting with Trista and Andy, who decided this was the perf
Estee
12 messages
03-06-09 00:19 AM
The Bachelor
Jason may have been experencing cold feet, however if molly rushes in, shesure is going to rush out. as for Melisa she needs to heal n
semaye
1 messages
03-05-09 06:23 PM
THE RING
Did anyone notice that Melissa did not have the ring on her finger from the beginning. Also, why did she give the ring back? She should have kep
pookamikey
7 messages
03-05-09 06:32 AM
Jason/Molly
How many of you have never had to end a relationship? End a marriage? Realize you make a mistake. At least He had the courage to end it quickly. A
mature65man
0 messages
03-05-09 02:40 AM
Chris Harrison was rude
I've learned to put up with Chris Harrison's canned lines such as: "Ladies, Jason, this is the final rose of the evening....Jas
freakusmax2
0 messages
03-04-09 10:02 PM
disgusted
I find it disgusting the way so many people have their claws into all three of these people. Have none of you ever made a mistake and when you did,
woiwod
0 messages
03-04-09 09:25 PM
deanna's advice-molly or melissa
deanna said she should have picked the safe one...who was the safe one for jason, molly or melissa?
freakusmax2
0 messages
03-04-09 08:25 PM
Batchelor Finale 3/2 ECST [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's finale and the After the Rose Show on this thread until 2 am (or when the show finishes airin
Snidget
58 messages
03-04-09 08:21 PM
Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapointment
Bottom line for me regardless of who he choose...ABC absolutely should not have aired the break up between Jason & Melissa. I'm shocked they stoo
caligirl99
1 messages
03-04-09 03:32 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •