URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8549
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 11"

Posted by CTgirl on 04-26-16 at 11:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-16 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Merged Dara Tribe

Aubry
Cydney
Jason
Joe
Julia
Michele
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Julia"
Posted by michel2 on 04-26-16 at 04:36 PM
I've given my reasons here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8550.shtml

Don't know if it will happen but I'm sticking to it!

"Cydney"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-26-16 at 04:44 PM
Trying this again! Haha

Michelle & Tai flip with Julia and Jason and blindsides Cydney.

Alt: Julia, if Michelle & Tai doesn't flip.

By the way...Debbie is still listed up there.

"RE: Cydney"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-26-16 at 05:17 PM
Thanks. Fixed!

"Julia"
Posted by kingfish on 04-26-16 at 08:03 PM
My O-for bet is Julia.

With the number of choices dwindling, my odds at finally getting one right are getting better.

"Julia"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-26-16 at 10:31 PM
Because Michel says so!

I think she could get Dollied out this week. I thought she might be the evac but Joe is so slow and weak, I don't think he can make it much longer (but at least one more week...)

Either I am slipping or TPTB are doing a good job - I have not gotten one boot right this season!

"Joe"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-27-16 at 01:52 AM
The editing does not support it but going against popular opinion.

"I use my second vote on Julia."
Posted by kingfish on 04-27-16 at 10:29 AM
She want to eat Mark. That not nice.

"Julia"
Posted by Bebo on 04-27-16 at 02:43 PM
We're being hit over the head with Tai's betrayal and Jason's desire for revenge. Feels like they're just trying to build up some storyline because this is going to be a routine week. Even if Jason doesn't win IC (I think he will), Julia is a bigger threat than Jason. Sure, he can go on an IC run, but Julia flips alliances faster than a pancake maker at IHOP.

"Tai"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-27-16 at 05:13 PM
Why?
I dunno.

Hungry for chicken, I guess.

"Tai"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-27-16 at 05:35 PM
These players have never seen an Extra Vote Advantage so they MUST think Tai has a Clue and probably another HII

Can't let someone with 2 idols get past the Final 7 TC as that is a ticket to the Final 4.

Need to Blindside Tai like they did in China to James with 2 idols at Final 7
Or in Caramoan Final 7 where they Blindsided Andrea with an idol
Or in San Juan del Sur Final 6 where they Blindsided Jon Misch with an idol

Promos are promoting
Julia/Jason want Revenge on Tai
Aubry/Cydney/Michele/Joe/Tai all shaking hands (to vote out Julia or Jason?)

Jeff Teases: "Loyalty" ... "you are looking for people you can trust, if only for one vote."

Why would the Majority need to trust people "if only for one vote"? They could just vote out Jason or Julia.

However if they want to flush out Tai's idols they need to place enough votes on someone else in case Tai plays his idol so I think they recruit Jason for "one vote"

I think the Majority Alliance (Aubry/Cydney/Michele/Joe) tells Tai they are voting out Jason
They recruit Jason's help to vote out Tai and get his Revenge.
They tell Jason they appreciate his "Loyalty" to Scot and Tai even giving up his idol for Scot.
They tell Jason they don't appreciate Julia being disloyal and playing both sides.
So they agree "for one vote" to split the votes 3/3 on Tai/Julia

So either Tai gets voted out or he plays his idol and Julia gets voted out.

"Tai"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 07:51 PM
I just want to see him go with the dang HI in his pocket already!

Next week, Michele is toast.