The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 1543 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-16, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-16 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

SURVIVOR 32: Koah Rong, Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

High School Confidential

Welcome to our High School. My name is Mike and I know it’s hard to be the new kid in school, coming in the middle of a semester so they’ve asked me to help you familiarize yourself with your new surroundings and introduce you to everyone. I’ll even give you a full rundown on the State of the Secrets around here.

The first thing you’ll notice is the heat. It’s been incredibly hot around here and this heat wave has been going on since March. At first they couldn’t even turn off the furnace so it got up to 120 degrees at some point. Let me tell you it isn’t a good time to have the air conditioning go down but that’s what happened.

It’s hard to study in these conditions but it’s great for the parade. What parade? Well, if you get in the classrooms early and sit in the front row, you can watch all the popular girls as they walk in the room. With the heat let me tell you that the skirts have gotten shorter and shorter and the tank tops smaller and looser. That in turn makes it even harder to study but what a spectacle! Too bad this didn’t happen a few years ago. I was just a sophomore then but we had this girl, a senior named Morgan:

Aaaaah!

I could see her in the morning when she walked to school but I could only imagine her at night in my bedroom. I’m guessing that she’s now dancing in a club somewhere downtown.

This year, there was this girl Anna.

At the beginning of the year, we had a school outing as part of a history lesson: We took a boat ride along the river and our teacher pointed out the historical landmarks as we went along. Anna was more interested in the sun’s rays than the lesson and when her friends worried about it, she said just loud enough so that I could hear: “It doesn’t matter because I’ll just have to push up my boobs a little and some nice guy will give me all the answers”. As she said that, she turned and winked at me. I almost creamed my jeans right there! Unfortunately, Anna isn’t in our school anymore. I heard she got expelled and transferred to another school or maybe I have it wrong and she transferred to another school where she got expelled. Something like that...She’ll probably join Morgan at the dance club. Man! I have to figure out which one!

Yes, there was an incident due to the heat and it happened to Caleb, the star of our school. Strange thing about Caleb: He moved into the Big House across the street from my home during the summer a couple of years ago and at first I thought he was a weirdo. He didn’t go out much, staying in his back yard where I could see him doing Martial arts training. The guy fell in love with a girl that was living on the block and that almost caused a scandal. We heard he was served a restraining order but some say the girl exaggerated because she was desperate for attention. I believe it because I found out that Caleb was a really nice guy. When school started this year, we had this new foreign exchange student and at first he was so out of place that everyone found him strange. After a couple of weeks, Caleb and he became friends so instead of being an object of ridicule, our exchange student became object of curiosity and soon everyone’s friend. His name is Tai and we’ll certainly meet him soon.

Another incident, you say? You heard about that? Yeah! It was quite a scare as a full medical team came into our school. My first thought was Anthrax but then it turned out to be something like food poisoning or contaminated water. Some of us were ill but Neal was taken out of school and we didn’t see him for a full week after that. He’s fine now but he comes back in school only for the exams. Personally, I think Neal was a hypochondriac. Even if I liked him, Neal was a weird guy who only had eyes for the popular girls even if he couldn’t have them. But that’s life isn’t it? The worse is that he had this friend, Aubry...no she wasn’t his girlfriend. She was a girl and she was his friend but Neal made it quite clear that she wasn’t his girlfriend. I think it broke her heart a little. Neal acted like a big SOB to Aubry but she’s done just fine since he left.

It’s too bad you arrived so late in the semester because you aren’t eligible for our school contest. Instead of a valedictorian, we elect the school’s Sole Survivor and we’re down to the Final 8 candidates.

First, we have Mark. He’s transgender. He used to be called Mary but if you mention the name Mary to anyone around here they’ll give you a strange look and ask: “Mary? Who’s Mary?” We’ve accepted Mark as one of our own but he likes to be alone so we respect that and let him do his thing. Right now, he’s got the top scores in Outlasting everyone because his ass has nearly been thrown in the fire on numerous occasions but he’s still going strong. He’s a bit of a bird brain though so his grades are hurting his overall chances.

Then we have Joe. He’s a little older than the rest of us because he’s been held back a few times. I think he’s still in this contest only because this is his last year in school. He’ll finally be graduating so I think they want to make his last few weeks memorable. He’s not a threat and everyone knows it so as long as he follows along, we don’t worry about him.

Next is Julia who, unlike Joe, skipped a couple of years to be here. She’s younger than the rest of us but she gets it and we have to keep an eye on her. She’s cute and she likes to hang out with the guys so I think they’ve been helping her prepare for the physical challenges. Then she hangs out with her friend Michele and tells her all about the boys. In return, Michele helps her with the exams so Julia gets to play both sides.

Michele, like I said, is Julia’s friend but she is much more timid. I think she has great potential but she holds back. She’s very pretty but she doesn’t have enough confidence to put herself out there. She’s almost like a lady in waiting but we have to be careful not to let her just skate by everyone.
Jason is the only remaining male athlete. He’s certainly not getting great grades but he manages to get by and he scores very well on the physical challenges. He also likes to use intimidation a lot so I think that some of the students we thought were drop-outs may have been stuffed in lockers by Jason instead. Alecia still hasn’t been seen and it’s been a while now. Jason’s still in it but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him eliminated soon.

Cydney is our top female athlete. It’s hard not to stare at her because she could be a fitness model. And the girl is smarter than you’d think. She had the top score at the midterm exam, completely outwitting everyone and eliminating my good friend Nick. It seems however that she’s been resting on her laurels since then. She could certainly pick up the pace before too long but she could finish just short of the goal.

Next, we have Aubry. She’s a nice girl and very smart. I already told you how Neal treated her poorly and that didn’t help her self-confidence. She even had her mother drive her to school every day instead of walking with the rest of us. Then suddenly she said enough and told her mom to stay home and ever since we’ve seen a new Aubry, one that could rival with everyone around here. She’s tough even if she isn’t an athlete. Right now, I have to say that Aubry is my favorite to win.

The last candidate is our foreign exchange student Tai. It’s really amazing to see him doing so well in his first year in school. We thought he was only entering the contest for the experience but he’s done surprisingly well. And I must tell you what Tai did last week: Like I said, he was accepted by the group mostly because of Caleb. Then he became the basketball team’s water boy and soon they adopted him as some kind of mascot because they’ve been on a winning streak ever since he took the job. He’s really smart so the guys were counting on him for last week’s big exam. I heard the plan was for Tai to give his answers to Scot, our team’s center, and Jason, our shooting guard, who in turn would share them with Julia. At the last minute, Tai decided he couldn’t let them cheat so he refused to give his answers to the jocks and the popular girl. Scot trusted Tai so much that he didn’t even prepare for the test and he failed miserably. That eliminated him from the contest. All the juicy details can be found in Scarlett O'Hara's column and everyone has been talking about it ever since! People are happy that the trash talker finally got what was coming to him and they’ve been bashing him. Of course, Scot has been fuming because his bad grades have gotten him kicked off the basketball team.

Finally, I must tell you about our man-Friday; Jiffy. At the beginning, he was only the recess monitor but over the years he started doing practically everything around here. He soon became our Phys Ed teacher and the master of ceremony at the graduation ceremony. Now he’s even the acting Vice-Principal and he’s been given all the power. Our Evil Principal Mark Burnett doesn’t show up anymore. He’s probably retired and enjoying a nice pension after putting us through hoops all these years. I don’t think a school has been so disorganized since Kotter came back to Brooklyn.

Of course, now that it’s a “ME” game, not a “WE” game everyone wants to know what’s going to happen next in the school’s contest.

Our school news paper reporter Sheldor asked Vice Principal Jiffy what to expect next. Jiffy said: “It will be all about Loyalty. There have been so many different, fractured alliances. Now more than any other point in the game, you are looking for people you can trust, if only for one vote. One student holds the key to individual immunity and guarantees themselves a shot at the final six. Also, after a shocking tribal council, a fractured alliance may not be able to be restored.”

We don’t know if Jiffy can be trusted though. So, to get more answers, Sheldor took his camera and grabbed some pictures of the candidates as they returned to their dorm.

It seems that Tai is on top of the world after blindsiding Scot
While Jason and Julia are fuming

Sheldor even recorded Tai saying: “I have power now.”

That scares me a little because I hope that power doesn’t corrupt him. He’s from somewhere close to Cambodia so I’m afraid power could turn him into a new version of Pol Pot. No, not that kind of pot...didn’t they teach you history at your school? Anyway, we finished all the pot last week and I don’t know if we’ll get some more soon.

Jason and Julia are out for revenge and they want to go after Tai and his new best friend Mark.

"What did I ever do to you?

Julia is already licking her lips at the thought of getting rid of both.

She’s turning into quite a wicked little girl.

Later, Sheldor found a way to observe the big rehearsal for the recess reward: It looks like it will be run in tandems and that Jason will be left out of it.

If things go according to plan, we should see Joe and Tai on the Blue team, Julia and Aubry on Red while Michele and Cydney are Yellow. It seems that, with Jason out of the contest, Cydney and Michele would be the fastest tandem.

For lunch, their victory will earn them a helicopter ride to some fancy joint down by the beach.

We think that the two will be allowed to take at least one friend, maybe two. It wouldn’t surprise us if it turns out to be Aubry and Joe but SquidProQuo spotted Julia with the same flowers as the other girls will get at lunch.

Leave it to SquidProQuo to lead us to a quidproquo about who goes on reward! The girls could have brought Julia those yellow flowers as a peace offering. They both like Aubry while Joe, like I said earlier, is someone who’s never won a prize and since this is his last year in school, they could have pity on him.

Of course, there will also be a big competition where our Phys Ed teacher will award a nice prize to the winner:

It figures that Jason will go all out for this competition and that would put Julia in deep trouble because she needs to score well to recover from last week. On the other hand, it is a memory contest so who knows?

Bum-Puzzled!

Michele, Cydney, Aubry, Joe, Tai and Mark should do well enough to stay in the game and, led by Mark, they should target Julia..

Eat Mor Kow

That would leave Julia alone and in hot water

But Julia may not be out of the contest even if she doesn't get first place in the test. Our school has another reporter, Tribephyl, and he managed to talk to the candidates after the last exam.

First, he interviewed Jason who said: “Tai Turned. I never saw it coming. But the ultimate betrayal could become the ultimate mistake. In this contest you can do everything right and still lose.”

Tribe also caught up with Julia who wasn’t alone.

She still has friends who could help her with the exam even if she fails at the physical test. Together, Michele and Cydney could certainly save Julia and it appears they would be gunning for Tai. Cracking his knuckles, Jason told Tribe that they have a plan for Tai and that he deserves whatever is coming his way.

If you want to look at the season's scorecard, you can go to FlowerPower's page. She's our official scorer and she even gives us her commentary as the plays unfold. She doesn't only put "E4" on her card but she explains why that error could lead to elimination.

So, in short: Cydney and Michele win the recess reward and pick Aubry and Joe to accompany them.

Jason wins the weekly test even if it's a memory challenge

School's Out for Julia.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote in CTGirl's thread.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling Sheldor 04-26-16 1
   RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling michel2 04-26-16 2
       RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling Sheldor 04-27-16 7
           RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling michel2 04-27-16 8
 *waves Pom Poms* CTgirl 04-26-16 3
 RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling kingfish 04-27-16 4
 Yay! Rah! Bravo! suzzee 04-27-16 5
 RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling tribephyl 04-27-16 6
 RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling michel2 04-27-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheldor 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-16, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
*WOW*!

Amazing SOTS michel! Loved it!!
ROTFL at you "Eat Mor Kow" photo!
I am humbled to be mentioned in your prolific writing!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-26-16, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
Thank you Sheldor.

You bring a lot of the info here so a SOTS has to mention you.

Sheldor 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-16, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
"School's Out for Julia."

Tried to find a High School photo of Julia.

Best I found was:

CVU honors outstanding business students
http://www.shelburnenews.com/2014/06/04/cvu-honors-outstanding-business-students/

From L-R: Colleen Wedge, co-advisor; Alexandra Spicer; Julia Sokolowski; Peter Scrimgeour; Lisa Schold; Jessica Holly; Tupper Hinsdale; Samantha Gilliam; Carly Caswell; Ian Campbell; and Tamie-Jo Dickinson, co-advisor pose for a photo after the National Business Honor Society induction on May 27.

Nine students were inducted as charter members into the Champlain Valley Union (CVU) National Business Honor Society on May 27. The inductees include Alexandra Spicer, Ian Campbell, Carly Caswell, Lisa Schold, Julia Sokolowski, Samantha Gilliam, Peter Scrimgeour. Jessica Holly, and Tupper Hinsdale. CVU is the first school in the state of Vermont to establish a National Business Honor Society chapter, and as such, recognizes business students who have meet the rigorous criteria established by the organization.

The object and purpose of the organization, organized as a chapter of the National Business Honor Society, are to:

• Promote and recognize academic achievement in business education at CVU;
  • Foster and recognize leadership skills and character development;
  • Help members grow ethically and socially by promoting and encouraging an interest in business; and
  • Encourage member involvement in service learning initiatives.
To qualify for active membership, a student must be a high school junior or senior. The student must have completed or be currently enrolled in his or her third business course. The student must have a minimum standard GPA, on a 4.0 scale, as follows: business courses average-3.5; overall average‑3.0.

04-27-16, 07:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
Nick did tell me that she may be young but she gets it. Smart young woman.

CTgirl 7687 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-16, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*waves Pom Poms*"
Loved High School Confidential! It's amazing how often Survivor reverts to high school behavior!

Especially loved: Then he became the basketball team’s water boy and soon they adopted him as some kind of mascot because they’ve been on a winning streak ever since he took the job. He’s really smart so the guys were counting on him for last week’s big exam. I heard the plan was for Tai to give his answers to Scot, our team’s center, and Jason, our shooting guard, who in turn would share them with Julia. At the last minute, Tai decided he couldn’t let them cheat so he refused to give his answers to the jocks and the popular girl. Also loved Jiffy's promotion from recess monitor to Vice Principal!

I was wavering between a Julia and a Tai boot. I'm on board with you now re: Julia. Thanks Michel!

kingfish 18993 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-16, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
Nice job, Michel, for once I agree with your prediction. Which is ominous for you, since I am 0 in the correct boot vote category.

But who know, maybe this will be my breakthrough week.

It could happen!

suzzee 5946 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-16, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yay! Rah! Bravo!"
Will Mark survive in The Lunch Lady's Surprise!

Tai stars in Revenge of the Nerds!

Julia stars in Scream Queens!

Jiffy stars in Animal House!

Great and entertaining SOTS Michel

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boar
ds/User_files/52b9ef11d242c859.gif size=1]Corrupting teenage boys since,
well, none of your business how long...

tribephyl 12061 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-16, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
WHEEEEEeeeeeeeeee...............

*puts on teenage journalism cap*
Just doing my part to expose those who need exposing. Thanks for all your compiling, michel.
I wish I knew French but since I dont, I'll just lick your ear.

Great Job!
Riotously Funny!
A mile kilometer above the best!!

I'm envious of your SOTSing ability.

04-27-16, 07:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S32| E11| State of the Spoiling"
Thanks to everyone for reading and for leaving a comment. It's always nice to get some feedback.

Enjoy the show!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •