URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6915
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by dabo on 03-04-08 at 01:27 PM
Last time on S16: Malakal picked on each other but managed to win the chickens anyway, Ozzy made a pretend idol for Kathy not to find because they keep sending her to Exile but she's given up looking, and Tracy played the mama card to get Mikey, he won't like it he hates everything. Who's next on the chopping block? Let's vote.

But first: I don't put spoiler information in these posts so non-spoilers can show up and vote if they want. That doesn't mean spoiler information is forbidden in vote threads, you just aren't going to find it in the "Let's Vote" post. However, they let us know in the promos that a tribal switch is coming this week; if you are interested in learning more about what that might mean, if that affects your voting decision, you may want to read Scarlett's Ep 5 Discussion thread.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=6911&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Okay, let's vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., "Ozzy!"

(Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Ozzy and Nat!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

Other things you want to vote on, first confessional, who wins what challenge, exiles, who gets custody of the chickens, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Kathy." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Kathy and Jonathan.")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

Feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun!

And the DAWs are:

Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton (Malakal)
Mary Sartain (Airai)
Yau-Man Chan (Malakal)
Mikey B Bortone (Airai)

Airai Tribe (Orange)
Alexis Jones
Chet Welch
Erik Reichenbach
Jason Siska
Joel Anderson
Kathleen Sleckman
Natalie Bolton
Tracy Hughes-Wolf

Malakal Tribe (Purple)
Amanda Kimmel
Ami Cusack
Cirie Fields
Eliza Orlins
James Clement
Jonathan Penner
Oscar/Ozzy Lusth
Parvati Shallow

Coming soon, NuAirai and NuMalakal!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joel"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-04-08 at 02:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-08 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

I picked Joel BEFORE I read over at Survivor Fever that Joel was speculated to be a casualty of the Tribal Switch.

Good riddance, too!

"Joel"
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-04-08 at 02:58 PM
Yes, I am in agreement, I think Ozzy vs. Joel is all over the previews, he definately had a spike last episode, in fact narrating all of the action at Airai. Why is it all about Ozzy vs. Joel, with Erik seen right in the middle. Will Joel fall at the hands of his closest ally, Erik? Will Erik be so starstruck with his "man crush", Ozzy? This episode will be a must see! Hope he has fun in loser lodge with his 2 new BFF's, Mary and Mikey!

"RE: Tracy"
Posted by Georgianna on 03-04-08 at 03:34 PM

"Er... ahh... umm.... JOEL"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-04-08 at 05:09 PM
Right now, I'm still teetering-tottering over whom to vote. About 60% in favour of Joel and 40% in favour of Shet. Shet is absolutely useless and I can see Joel and Ozzy taking one look at him and saying to each other "yeah I don't like you, but let's take Shet out first then deal with each other later" ... but boy, they're really playing up the Joel-Ozzy conflict in the promos more than the tribal switch.

"Joel, no Chet, no Joel"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-04-08 at 05:58 PM
I'm with Pepe - going back and forth on who the bootee is. Chet should go, but this looks like a case of Outfrontgirl's theory at work.

I didn't even know Joel had a rivalry with Ozzy, I thought it was Erik or Jason!

"Chet."
Posted by Estee on 03-04-08 at 06:26 PM
Please? Because if he reaches the merge, he's enough of a non-threat to reach F3...

"Joel"
Posted by easilydistracted on 03-04-08 at 09:22 PM
I think he's the next victim in the Ozzy vs. the other guys story line.

"Joel"
Posted by vince3 on 03-04-08 at 09:43 PM
only because Chet will show him what being an Outcast on your own tribe really means.......

"Chet"
Posted by CattyChat on 03-04-08 at 10:03 PM
Really, I just don't know. Chet makes the most sense . . . however, we're dealing with huge egos and erratic voting behaviors.

If Chet isn't voted out, he Janu's himself out at TC before the vote.

"Change to JOEL"
Posted by CattyChat on 03-06-08 at 12:05 PM
Well, the evidence seems to really be pointing to Joel over Chet. Also, I am a huge fan of Karma coming back and biting people in the arse.

So, pathetic Chet lives to see another day and Joel is the one who will go away.

"Chet"
Posted by kircon on 03-05-08 at 02:44 AM
Because CattyChat says so here

"Change to Joel"
Posted by kircon on 03-06-08 at 02:01 PM
Because CattyChat changed her SOTS here

"Chet"
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-05-08 at 08:03 AM
Joel vs. Ozzy is too obvious so I'm calling it misdirection and picking the long-overdue Chet.

"CHET?"
Posted by UNCLERICH1 on 03-05-08 at 10:23 AM
CHET??? Remember when JEFF said there would be 4 blindsides in a row!!! I don't consider CHET a blindside!! I'm picking Kathy to EXILE WITH ELIZA

"Kathy"
Posted by Q on 03-05-08 at 11:38 AM
I am going to vote her until she is gone. It should not be to long. I just can't handle someone who is so out of it they will not look for the idol the past two trips to exile. Some superfan. If I was cast as a superfan I am, I would have searched until I died.

"Joel"
Posted by byoffer on 03-05-08 at 11:45 AM
Tough call this week, and hard to believe any pre-merge tribe could boot Joel over Chet. But the Fans have destroyed this logic already, and Chet still has his buddy Tracey who seems a good strategist/negotiator.

"Joel"
Posted by missycat on 03-05-08 at 12:49 PM
I think Tracy works her magic and gets her and Chet into an alliance with Ozzy and Amanda. It would be the smart thing to do for all 4 of them.

"Chet."
Posted by kingfish on 03-05-08 at 12:59 PM
Calling the game for Chet. Bad casting.

"Chet"
Posted by Sonicbluebird on 03-05-08 at 01:11 PM
Please, please, please.

"Joel"
Posted by Brownroach on 03-05-08 at 05:08 PM
Sounds like Ozzy is up to his old tricks (thanks, SF).

"Jonathan / Joel"
Posted by RudyRules on 03-05-08 at 05:57 PM
Double your pleasure, double your fun, it's Double J day!

Jonathan medivaced
Joel voted out

"Joel"
Posted by citywitch on 03-05-08 at 06:04 PM
dont't want Jonathan to leave yet..
hope Chet leaves (maybe he quits)..
but think it's Joel

"Cirie"
Posted by mattben on 03-05-08 at 06:18 PM
I'm gonna keep wishing in this one until it happens.

"Cheet"
Posted by whoami on 03-05-08 at 06:50 PM
Might as well be him.

"Joel"
Posted by sugarbooger62 on 03-06-08 at 00:48 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/sugarbooger62/LookinginonYou.jpg?t=1204264941

"Joel"
Posted by dabo on 03-06-08 at 01:12 AM
Chet has all the luck, he isn't even flying UTR but the real players keep targeting each other.

"Joel"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 03-06-08 at 03:23 AM
Changing tribes is not good for the leaders.

"Joel"
Posted by Bebo on 03-06-08 at 08:13 AM
I posted last night that I was wavering, but the more I thought about it, the more I came over to the Joel camp. Chet is no threat to anyone and can be picked off whenever, and he is due for some facetime before that pickoff can happen. Joel's story has been told.

"Joel voted off/Jonathan medevacced"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-06-08 at 10:20 AM
And it's time for BOTH of you to go!

"Joel"
Posted by emydi on 03-06-08 at 11:05 AM
But the real ? is will Joel admit his love for Chet at the TC?

"Joel"
Posted by Loree on 03-06-08 at 11:46 AM
I think the Faves on this tribe would happily get rid of Joel as a threat. They would then hold the dominance of 4-3 over the Fans on the tribe.

"Joel"
Posted by Karchita on 03-06-08 at 11:53 AM
I dunno. It makes sense that it would be an Airai. It makes sense that people wouldn't want Joel around. It would make more sense to get rid of Chet or Kathy, but that doesn't mean that's going to happen.

"Chet"
Posted by strid333 on 03-06-08 at 11:59 AM
He's weak.

"RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Posted by esquire on 03-06-08 at 05:55 PM

"Joel"
Posted by tbmmbt on 03-06-08 at 05:57 PM
I will go with the same direction from last week. It will be another blindside for the multiple blindsides in a row and Joel with go visit Mikey so they can hug and bond.