URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4774
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TJ, You're a wonderful person! Those housemates are haters!"

Posted by shaunanationwide on 07-10-06 at 11:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

<please note> **I am not sure why the text "1 desperate attention whore postings" shows up next to my name but I apologize for the hacker that thought that would be funny. My comment is serious.*** I just turned off the show halfway through. I can't bear to watch anymore as TJ struggles to still let her pure heart and desire for the happiness of others and herself shine through.
All her housemates and even her "life coach" the bitter, accusatory Rhonda Bitten continue to judge her and are incapable of seeing that in everything she does, she is only trying to help. The show hasn't even focused on her social problem or other issues that made her want to "start over" because everyone on the show is busy attacking her!!! I was so proud of TJ so see her meltdown and finally tell the roommates (and Rhonda) how they make her feel and then SO disappointed to hear Rhonda turn it around and make her feel even worse. TJ, that house is no place for a wonderful, sincere, sensible, considerate, empathetic person like you! You are a person I would cherish as a friend. Hopefully you will find other intelligent, perceptive people to be your friends when you return home.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 07-10-06 at 12:07 PM
Welcome to the boards. Please spend some time perusing other threads, reading our guidelines, and the moderator FAQ message.

We are a threaded community. There is already a TJ "love" thread going and duplicate threads are not permitted. Please feel free to add you comments to it, here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/4769.shtml

The DAW level you apologize for is our way of counting posts. We do think it's funny. The "cancer spokesman" label corresponds to your current DAW level. They are all things that former reality show contestants have done in real life to extend their 15 minutes of DAWdom. Further information on the various levels may be found in the HELP forum.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary