URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3784
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.5"

Posted by ARnutz on 03-16-09 at 07:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

That Thong Th-Thong Thong Thong!

This week, teams continued to travel through Siberia. They wound up bunched up on the same train and the cream of the crop rose to the top while the bumbling blondes fell to the back again. The detour was a choice between - Russian Bride - go to an apartment, find a bride, drive her to the church, get your picture taken, or - Russian snowplow - each team member has to drive a snowplow along a designated course. 4 teams chose to drive the plow, while 3 chose to find the bride. Next, it was off to the roadblock, run in your skivvies 1.4 miles to the next pit stop.

As I was looking at last week's rankings, by my sidekick kid-stat-flash, I noticed you guys were slipping this week. We only had 23 lists!!! Come on! You can beat that, right? It doesn't matter if you've posted before or not. Join in! ...and if you've posted before, make sure to come back each week.

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Tammy/Victor (2) – They move back into first on my list because 1 - they know this is not a game where alliances matter and 2 - they made Margie and Luke mad!

2. Mel/Mike (1) – These two are having the most fun of anyone and are totally appreciating their experiences. Most of my favorite TAR teams ever are the ones with this kind of attitude.

3. Mark/Michael (5) – They are also having fun along the way. Last week was a misstep, this week they got back in the middle of things.

4. Cara/Jaime (3) – They slip a bit this week. They got a bit annoying in this episode. I don't like whiners... and Cara stopped racing and started walking? Way to give away second place.

5. Kisha/Jen (4) – I am not liking them much, but they are not as bad the my bottom two. I could take them or leave them. It was funny when Jen told us she doesn't wear underwear. Good thing she had some in her pack! Ohterwise, she may have had to run commando!

6. Margie/Luke (6) – IT'S A RACE!!! That's what you guys said last week when you used the u-turn! Who do you think you are to change the rules to your own advantage? Hypocrits! You came in first anyway, so STFU!

7. Christie/Jodi (7) – Last week was a fluke! They sure got lucky with that flight, but put them on a train in with the rest of the pack and they prove they are still stupid! I think they needed chains on their wheelie luggage to get through the snow.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE RTVW SPREAD POOL!!! <--- *click* on over to the OT sports forum!> TOO LATE! Better luck next year!]

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.5"
Posted by MaryKat on 03-16-09 at 09:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

1, Christie and Jodi
2. Kisha and Jen
3. Michael and Mark
4. Mel and Mike
5. Margie and Luke
6. Jaimie and Cara
7. Tammy and Victor

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-16-09 at 09:38 AM
Surprise! A non-elimination episode, one week too late.

Me likey:
1. Mel/Mike (2) - Never thought these two would crack the top half of my list, let alone be first, but... dang it, I like these guys, and I hope they continue to succeed.
2. Cara/Jaime (1) - Not their best leg, and it was embarrassing for a former NFL cheerleader to be thoroughly outrun by a scrawny Harvard lawyer. Step it up, ladies.

Meh:
3. Mark/Michael (3) - Though their wrong-way methods are approaching legend, at least they're likable and easy to root for.

Me no likey:
4. Kisha/Jen (5) - Sorry, I'm still not feeling any lvoe here.
5. Christie/Jodi (4) - Bumbling blondes, indeed.
6. Margie/Luke (7) - Luke is a whiny crybaby, but Margie provides a small slice of redemption for this team.
7. Tammy/Victor (6) - Smarmy and icky.

Posted by mindy23 on 03-16-09 at 09:50 AM
1) Mel and Mike: Just have to love a father and son team who get along so well, and are just having fun with this whole thing! Not taking anything too seriously, like, well, we know.

2) Kisha and Jen: at least they weren't bickering over every.little.thing this time. And their car was a bummer, to boot.

3) Christie and Jodi: they are way more entertaining than most of the others. At least that brings in points, in my book.

4) Cara and Jamie: just because.

5) Little stunt guys. Kind of like their spirits. And don't think they get enough air time for us to really get to know them. Maybe that's a good thing??

6) Tammy and Victor, only because they are still here.

7) Luke and Mommy: only because they are still here. I could really get into a tangent about kissing your son when he's all sweaty and only is wearing his undies, but I won't go there. They make me sick enough already.

Posted by emydi on 03-16-09 at 10:52 AM
WOW we got to see Phil's golf equipment up close this episode!!

1. Mel and Mike--(1)(1)(1)(1) Nothing but them losing will move them down on my list. I love them...I knew it was Mike who called Luke the sinister deaf kid. Running in boots, kudos to you Mike.

2. Margie and Luke--(3)(3)(3)(2) I really like them still..next week, Luke cries at Slumdog Millionaire. They are a pretty strong team another 1st.

3. Cara & Jaime-(7)(5)(4)(4) they're pretty strong I like their alliance with ML

4. Mark and Michael-(2)(4)(5)(5) man that guy that ran was fast (i can't tell them apart just like CJ etc)

5. Lakisha and Jennifer (6)(7)(6)(3) back to hapless

6. Christie and Jodi-(8)(8)(7)(6) back to last place

7. Tammy and Victor(10)(9)(8)(7)--Nothing but them losing will move them up on my list. They ooze pretentiousness...the biggest vehicle she ever has driven is a Mercedes Benz...ugh. Also they are sleazes, use teams until they don't think they need em

Posted by Scuba Steve on 03-16-09 at 11:42 AM
1. Mel/Mike
2. Cara/Jamie - With the exception of walking during the RB, I like this team.
3. Mark/Michael - Did much better this week.
4. Kisha/Jen - Their car troubles forced me to put them lower.
5. Tammy/Victor - Starting to get on my nerves again.
6. Margie/Luke - Mostly for having to look at Luke in his undies.
7. Christie/Jodi - Why did they have to be saved by a NEL?

Posted by Seana on 03-16-09 at 01:08 PM
1. Cara/Jaime (1) – Good attitude, working well together. I'm getting to like them.

2. Tammy/Victor (3) – I want to like them more. Let's see how Victor does the next time he and Tammy disagree about something before they make it back to first.

3. Kisha/Jen (2) – Meh, but not awful. No points for telling me Jen doesn't wear undies.

4. Mel/Mike (4) – Maybe it's because they don't seem to have much personality that I don't like them.

5. Margie/Luke (5) – I totally agree with Nutz: what hypocrites! They used a U-Turn on someone they actually had nothing against for the sake of the game, but Victor gets directions and drives off? Oh, that's just so wrong. Pfft.

6. Christie/Jodi (7) – They are moving all the way up to 6th this week because I liked their attitude. I was especially impressed that they figured out that the leering drunks were sending them in the wrong direction.

7. Mark/Michael (6) - Yeah, by all means avoid another bride. I can't imagine why the first one wouldn't have worked out for you.

Sig by agman

Posted by BlueIris on 03-16-09 at 01:35 PM
1. Mel/Mike (1)
2. Cara/Jaime (2)
3. Margie/Luke (3)
4. Mark/Michael (6)
5. Kisha/Jen (4)
6. Christie/Jodi (5)
7. Tammy/Victor (7)

Posted by flipxcyd on 03-16-09 at 02:45 PM
(1) Jodi/Christie - OMG...she's hot! Woohoo!
(2) Jen/Kisha - OMG...she's hot! Woohoo!
(3) Cara/Jaime - OMG...she's hot! Woohoo!
(4) Tammy/Victor
(5) Margie/Luke
(6) Mark/Michael
(7) Mel/Mike

Obviously, I'm going on the hotness factor. LOL

Posted by shimane22 on 03-16-09 at 02:51 PM
1. Mel/Mike (5,8,1,5)
I liked that they went for the fun detour option even though it obviously took longer. They've got a great relationship and bring some much-needed humor to this competition.

2. Christie/Jodi (9,7,4,1)
I appreciate how they retain their composure and never turn on each other when things head south. I also like how self-aware they are about their mistakes... although on this leg I think they were screwed up more by faulty directions than anything they actually did wrong. I'm glad they were non-Philiminated!

3. Kisha/Jen (4,6,5,2)
Jen wins the award for looking the best in her underwear... but I also find it disconcerting that she wasn't wearing any to begin with. Also, I was dumbfounded that after 13 seasons, anyone would come on the show without getting acquainted with a manual transmission beforehand.

4. Tammy/Victor (2,2,8,6)
I was pretty perplexed at the other teams' indignation when these two went off on their own... it's a competition, for pete's sake! They generally have a good sense of humor and I'd say they're definitely the team to beat.

5. Cara/Jaime (8,5,3,4)
I still like them, but I don't get why they got all worked up over Tammy/Victor and was not impressed with Jaime flipping out on another taxi driver and the locals at the snow plow task... dial down the intensity, woman!

6. Margie/Luke (1,1,2,3)
Another strong leg for them. I guess I'm a little tired of Luke's attitude, and found it hilariously hypocritical of them to call out Tammy/Victor for being sneaky and too competitive when they used the u-turn last week for the exact same reason.

7. Mark/Michael (7,9,7,7)
Let's just say I was much more concerned for their cameraman than either of them when they suddenly darted out into speeding traffic. My fingers are crossed that they don't Dandrew their way into the final three.

Loser Lodge:
X Preston/Jennifer (11)
X Linda/Steve (10,10)
X Brad/Victoria (3,4,9)
X Amander/Kris (6,3,6,8)

Posted by Belle Book on 03-16-09 at 04:10 PM
1. Mel & Mike -- really good sports.

2. Cara & Jamie -- nice job, ladies! Too bad Cara didn't run.

3. Tammy & Victor -- not bad, but you shouldn't have annnoyed those you were in a loose alliance with by going on your own.

4. Margie & Luke -- and since you U-Turned one team, you're not in much of a position to complain!

5. Mark & Michael -- you did a better job this week than last -- but you keep getting lost! At least you amused Phil.

6. LaKisha & Jen -- boy oh boy, you really fell to the back of the pack this week with car troubles.

7. Christie & Jodi -- I don't hate you but you are the weakest team left, sad to say.

Posted by kidflash212 on 03-16-09 at 04:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

Good leg - wish Preston or Kris could have been around so there would have been someone for me to enjoy watch complete the roadblock.

1)Cara & Jaime - They are the ones I'm rooting for now - not sure they can make the final though. Jaime let Tammy pass her too easily.

2)Kisha & Jen - They haven't bickered much recently but I suspect their awful sense of direction will do them in shortly.

3)Mel & Mike - Plodding along not making mistakes which is keeping them in the race. Did anyone else get the impression that Mike considers himself and his dad a top tier team? I certainly don't.

4)Christie & Jodi - they amuse me. After Margie & Luke, they seem to get the most airtime and backstory - does this portend a Final Three slot?

5)Mike & Mark - Similar to the other M & M team, they are just getting by but they have less personality.

6)Margie & Luke - It would not be as horrible to see them win as it was to watch Freddy & Kendra, Nick & Starr or BJ & Tyler win but I've lost most of my lvoe for them. The U-Turn was a much more sneaky move than Victor driving ahead. They seem to be getting the Nick & Starr edit - everything revolves around them.

7)Tammy & Victor - In the context of the race, driving off doesn't bother me but I suspect IRL that Victor would stab his best friend in the back or abandon his friends somewhere to benefit himself too. Notice he let Tammy do the Roadblock - what kind of brother reads a clue that says "who has no shame" and lets his sister embarrass herself? He's not the type of person I would trust to have my back in a fight. He's a weasle (no offense to Dweeze).

Posted by beau_30 on 03-17-09 at 09:22 AM
1) Mel & Mike - They are running an awesome race. They are an awesome team.

2) Cara & Jamie - There probably smart, working with Margie & Luke.. They may go far.

3) Margie & Luke - Luke's whinning just needs to stop, but they are a pretty strong team.

4) Christie & Jodi - Had a really bad day..

5) Kisha & Jen - Not sure about them.Not enough air time.

6) Mark & Michael - Need to start racing.

7) Tammy & Victor - Its Victor, not Tammy, he is a snake.

Posted by Starshine on 03-17-09 at 10:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-09 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

1) Phil - Still beat everyone to the mat, despite wearing very little clothing!

1) Mel & Mike - Never thought I would be watching a gay father and son running round looking for a Russian bride! I like them, however there is going to be a physical task soon that will philiminate them

2) Christie & Jodi - Hot hot hot! They need to start working a lot harder though.

3) Kisha & Jen - Second sexiest runner, I tipped them for success before the race, but they need to stop making mistakes.

4) Cara & Jamie - Good looks and sitting on peoples coat-tails will only get you so far ladies.

5) Tammy & Victor - Tammy looked good, but how did she make it to and through university with no self belief? Victor is a little too full of himself.

6) Margie & Luke - Luke is a spoiled brat, and I have to blame Margie at least partly for that. She is a great racer though.

7) Mark & Michael - Couldn't find Phil even when he was doing everything except blowing a trumpet to attract them, how far down the stairs did they go?

Something or Other

Posted by warp_core breach on 03-17-09 at 12:06 PM
1. Mel/Mike - Entertaining and get a long well together. Although, watching Mel climb all of those stairs had me cringing. Mike, you're right, you are ridiculously pale.

2. Cara/Jaime - I still like 'em even though they were complaining about the locals not understanding English... that is their one free pass with me.

3. Tammy/Victor - A strong team when they're focused. A bit too pretentious for my liking (yeah, a BMW is the largest car you've ever driven... shesh!). I didn't have too much of a problem with their behaviour, it is a race.

4. Margie/Luke - They get on my nerves.

5. Christie/Jodi - They suck but they don't turn on each other.

6. Kisha/Jen - I'm just waiting for these two to go because they suck too but (according to hubby) Jen gets the award for best looking in her skivvies.

7. Mark/Michael - The hate-on is still there even though they didn't bumble around this leg BUT they couldn't see Phil standing there??

A Gift from Agman

Posted by PlumBlossom on 03-17-09 at 01:08 PM
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (2)
3. Mark/Michael (7)
4. Mel/Mike (6)
5. LaKisha/Jennifer (3)
6. Cara/Jaime (4)
7. Christie/Jodi (5)

an IceCat original

Posted by featherfish81 on 03-17-09 at 11:33 PM
1. Mel/Mike (1) - Still doing well, and seem to be having fun.
2. Tammy/Victor (3) - Doing well, but stop perpetuating stereotypes.
3. Margie/Luke (5) - Getting along with each other and with the other teams.
4. Mark/Michael (4) - Still having fun, but really need to show some drive to improve their standing.
5. Kisha/Jen (6) - Doing fine; should have learned to drive a stick.
6. Cara/Jaime (7) - I should like this team, I don't know what it is about them that bothers me.
7. Christie/Jodi (2) - Ditto with them. Why didn't she change underwear, like Kisha?

Philiminated: No one - For once, it didn't really matter to me who got there last. We'll see if the speed bump actually slows them down or not.

Posted by zorayah on 03-18-09 at 01:50 AM
I missed last week's episode
I'm glad this isn't the episode I missed. An almost naked Phil awww!!!

1. Mel/Mike - another fun leg for them
2. Tammy/Victor - competition is competition
3. Margie/Luke - they are still a team to beat
4. Cara/Jamie - did a good job this leg. Whining about T/V is not cool though. You can be friends after 'kay?
5. Mark/Michael - not bad
7. Kisha/Jen - staying with the pack is their objective?
8. Christie/Jodi - not much bad TV this week. I actually like to see them try to fight their way back

"Zorayah"
Posted by Prof_ Wagstaff on 03-18-09 at 02:36 PM
No need to
If you miss an episode you can watch it here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/video

I also like checking it every week to watch The Elimination Station as the losers check in.

Into the magna tribe by phyl

"RE: Zorayah"
Posted by zorayah on 03-19-09 at 04:51 AM
Yep I did a catch up, thanks. Didn't have internet access where I was at the week before

"RE: Zorayah"
Posted by featherfish81 on 03-19-09 at 10:55 AM
Thanks for pointing this out. This is the first season they've actually put full episodes online, and I didn't even bother checking. I've been watching poor quality stuff on YouTube if I miss, and feeling bad for bootlegging.

Posted by altpeach on 03-18-09 at 08:35 AM
Okay, had a really hard time picking who is #1 with me this week. Wish I could put Phil at #1. I guess I have to go with...

1) Mel & Mike- Loved Dad's reaction when his son quoted the Bible.

2) Cara & Jamie- Could've been #1 but complained about another team (Tammy/Victor)"playing" the game.

3) Kisha & Jen- Could've been #2 but didn't know to learn (ahead of the race) how to drive a stick shift.

4)Christi & Jodi- have to give her credit for running in her thong (still don't know if she is Christi or Jodi)

5)Mark & Mike- OMG, Phil was pssting them and they were still lost.

6)tie for last
*** Margie & Luke for his whining and their double standard.
*** Tammy & Victor for his being an *** & her Mercedes comment.

Posted by JanetFAN on 03-18-09 at 07:30 PM
Pretty amusing to see Phil in his undies, Jiffy needs to pick up the sex appeal cause he's barely beating Pat Sajack now!

1. Mel and Mike- like 'em a lot!

2. Christie and Jodi- like their attitude and hope they do go far, seem to be doing better/getting a better edit as the race goes on. Maybe they are going to be THE female team?

3. Kisha and Jen- they are growing on me.

4. Tammy and Victor- like them and their ability to break silly Asian stereotypes

5. Margie and Luke- lvoe her, him not so much

6. Cara and Jaime- bitches and not very good racers

7. Mark and Michael- clueless! Do they need Phil to hold their hands and walk them to the mat?

Posted by Tazluli on 03-18-09 at 12:20 PM
1. Mel & Mike - I love their attitude. They have fun!

2. Tammy & Victor - I loved how they took off after getting directions. Its a race!

3. Kisha & Jen - They are growing on me.

4. Christie & Jodie - They were always on the bottom of my list, but I notice how they just do the tasks. No whining, no bickering.

5. Cara & Jaime - They are good competitors, but I think they need to dial it down a bit.

6. Mark & Michael - They are bumbling around too much.

7. Margie & Luke - I am so over them. I am tired of Luke being bratty and Margie getting indignant over Tammy & Victor taking off.

Posted by Roc914 on 03-18-09 at 01:10 PM
Better late than never... Finally on board with the loooove list.

1) Mel/Mike - Great attitude, ability to stay in the top half despite physical constraints. Chance of making top 3 - 70%

2) Cara/Jaime - For a 26 years old former NFL cheerleader, Jaime is not really in top physical form. And coat-tailing the bionic woman and the sinister deaf kid will doom you one day. Top 3 chance - 40%

Huge dropoff

3) Kisha/Jen - Jen does look awesome in her undies, maybe she should consider wearing them for a change :-P. Still have problem with directions. Teams with no little direction sense almost never make it top 3. Top 3 chance - 25%

4) Tammy/Victor - Great racers; I agree this is a race, and if they win the million and give each team a Mercedez (the only 'big' car Tammy can operate). I'm sure most of the teams will be their frds anyway. Top 3 chance - 90%

5) Bionic Woman(BW)/Sinister Deaf Kid(SDK) - Margie is the best racer in this season hands down. SDK, well, I actually like him in the 1st episode and was happy that they won. Wow, that's was a long time ago... Top 3 chance - 95% (all b/c of BW)

6) M & M - They are likable individuals, and they are very good at Roadblocks. With that said, unable to locate Phil when he is waving at you can only spell D-O-O-M. Top 3 chance - 10%

7) Christie & Jodi - Again they are likable individuals who works well together. Dun like the comment about AR is work... Maybe b/c they get to travel alot and to them travel means work. How they finished 1st in the last leg still amazes me? Top 3 chance - 5%

"Welcome!"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-18-09 at 02:14 PM
Welcome to the boards! So glad you decided to make your very first post right here on the TAR Loooooooove List! My first post ever was on this list. It was August 2004, during TAR 5 and now look at me. I am running the thing.

I like your top 3 percentage chances, though I hope the SDK doesn't last that long. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, stick around, Roc! See you on the boards!

Posted by Silver03 on 03-20-09 at 05:00 PM
Yes, I'm a slacker and didn't post my list last week. I blame Amanda and Kris. Because of them (and my bad decision to give them all my points) I was booted from the casino game and forgot to post here. Anyway...

1. Phil/Mel/Mike - Yeah I know Phil's not part of their team, but he was in his boxer briefs. Mel and Mike are fun and I'm enjoying watching them race.

Big gap

2. Cara/Jaime - I still like this team but why walk during the roadblock? Also Cara's (or was it Jaime's) comments about not feeling attractive because no one was whistling at her was dumb. This is TAR not America's Next Top Model.

3. Keisha/Jen - I'm still amazed whenever a team joins the race and someone can't drive a manual car. Keisha (or is it Jen) is in great shape though.

4. Christie/Jodie - They are here because I like the fact that they don't argue with each other when they are doing badly.

5. Margie/Luke - I have no problem with teams using the U-Turn. It's part of the race. Just don't become hypocrites when you get left behind.

6. Mark/Michael - It's sad that a team can still get lost even when Phil is trying to get their attention at the Pit Stop.

7. Tammy/Victor - I don't blame Victor for driving off. They are very competitive and want to win. The reason for last place is that Victor drives me nuts.

Posted by CTgirl on 03-21-09 at 12:12 PM
1a. Phil in his skivvies-what a host!

1. Mike and Mel – loved Mike’s nickname for Luke: Sinister Deaf Kid! They are having fun and enjoying the race and experience and doing it with a great sense of humor.

2. Margie and Luke – They’re solid racers. Margie is a great racer and despite Luke’s immaturity, I am enjoying watching him experience everything on the race (like sleeping on a train. ). It really is his dream come true.

3. Tammy and Victor - Victor is incredibly annoying and isn’t as smart as he thinks he is (case in point making thank you in Russian rhyme with placebo instead of pronouncing it Spasiba – Jen and Kisha got it right) but they are good racers and have a good relationship no matter what the editing tries to make us think.

4. Christie and Jodi – I liked them this week which means they got the redemption edit The speed bump will probably do them in. They handled the drunk locals really well (their flight attendant experience finally came in handy!)

5. Kisha and Jen. They make me laugh. I love their throw-away comments. They’ll be fine for another elimination or two, but their follow the pack strategy can only last for a little while longer.

6. Cara and Jaime – I can’t believe Cara walked during the race – it was below freezing out and wasn’t that far to run (two others ran it in boots). I also find them kind of bitchy and they pulled the Ugly American “why don’t they speak English?” crap. (Um maybe because they’re snow plow drivers in Siberia and don’t need to know English.)

7. Mike and Mark – biggest disappointment of the season.

Posted by louislam on 03-22-09 at 12:40 PM
1. Tammy/Victor (1)
2. Mel/Mike (3)
3. Mark/Michael (6)
4. Christie/Jodi (2)
5. Kisha/Jen (4)
6. Jamie/Cara (5)
7. Margie/Luke (7)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Posted by redbaronii on 03-22-09 at 02:22 PM
1. (8,7,4,1) Mel/Mike – First the bride, then all the naked racing...they are just different

2. (4,5,5,2) Cara/Jaime – Whine a little bit much...still like them, at least competent racers

3. (1,3,2,5) Mark/Michael – They are fun to watch, but with their standing they just cannot get far.

4. (3,1,7,3) Tammy/Victor – Victor is SO full of himself. Tammy...ehh, the Mercedes comment is just unnecessary.

5. (7,8,6,6) LaKisha/Jennifer – It's the 12th season, and they still did not realize that there is ALWAYS a leg that they must drive shift?

6. (9,9,8,4) Christie/Jodi – Back to typical. As they said themselves, they are just not that smart and good racers.

7. (2,2,1,7) Margie/Luke – Seriously, whatever about Victor taking off, U-Turners. Luke continue to annoys me, this team still looks like one-woman team.

"Week Five Results!!!"
Posted by kidflash212 on 03-22-09 at 06:40 PM
Week Five rankings
Heading North

Mel & Mike continue to rule the hearts of our lvoe list posters - a solid first place for them. 19 out of 26 posters ranked them first. Cara & Jaime continue in second place followed closely by LaKisha & Jennifer. Tammy & Victor move up one spot but have the most last place votes of any team.

Heading South

Mark & Michael can't find Phil or the mat and they can't find lvoe on the lvoe list - a second week in last place for them. Margie & Luke, formerly number one on the lvoe lists continue to lose lvoe and take sixth place this week.

­
Rank Team First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Mel & Mike
Cara & Jaime
Lakisha & Jennifer
Tammy & Victor
Christie & Jodi
Margie & Luke
Mark & Michael

Heading in the Right Direction!

After a low turnout last week the lvoe list picked up steam again - 26 lists this week!