URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2056
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Someone help me find The Next Food Network Star"

Posted by mindy23 on 06-12-09 at 10:09 AM
Sometimes things are right in front of my face, but I cannot find this forum for ANYTHING!

The show just started up again last night and I want to chew a bit about it. Where the heck is it???? HELP!! ANYONE??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Someone help me find The Next Food Network Star"
Posted by Snidget on 06-12-09 at 10:12 AM
I don't think there is a separate forum. There are a couple of threads on this forum about it, but doesn't look like enough traffic at this time to have a whole forum all to itself.

Posted by mindy23 on 06-12-09 at 12:05 PM
Thanks, Snidget! I could have sworn we dissed this show last season, but then with Top Chef, it would be really easy to get them mixed up, except for the judges. Who could forget skinny little Padima, who eats like a wolf and must spend an hour in the bathroom after each take?

How can we get a new forum started, or is anyone interested enough in talking about that runty little Asian girl who really isn't all that, and is very sneaky and lacks a great deal of character and actually LIED several times-got caught twice, but still continued to lie through her teeth, even during the judging???? I know I do!!! LOL

Posted by Snidget on 06-12-09 at 12:20 PM
Well did a search of this forum and there is a thread started for the current season

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID17/2053.shtml

I suggest you discuss it there.

If there is enough people posting that may make it so it can be bumped up to a full forum.

This forum is for discussing all the shows that don't have enough people posting about them to get their own forum.

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 10:04 AM
Can always count on Snidget