The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Show should be called Apprenti-Survivor-BachelorFactor
The show is so god awful this year. The worst ever. Last night I was not sure if I was watching the Apprentice or Survivor. Sometimes it seemed lik
rotkapchen
2 messages
02-14-07 12:49 PM
What was with Trump last night?
was it me or did Trump over use the word "#####" last night? it seemed like that on his word-of-the-day calendar.
Big Pecker
7 messages
02-14-07 00:53 AM
Is Trump good looking?
I've heard Trump make remarks that make it sound like he thinks he's good looking...i.e. he thought some of the Apprentice girls were hot for him
JoeGazillionaire
9 messages
02-09-07 10:41 PM
Heidi needs to go...
I'm so sick of her smug-arsed face in the boardroom every week...no matter WHAT side of the table she's on. I think she got off very li
deweydrop
2 messages
02-07-07 07:10 PM
Did I miss something last night?? What romance???
All week long, NBC has been touting a romance on The Apprentice. Unless I blinked and didn't catch it, I sure didn't see anything of the sort
mistyrose52
18 messages
02-07-07 07:03 PM
I am going to miss Marissa
She was hot. oh, well.
Wacko Jacko
0 messages
02-06-07 06:14 PM
Link to contest to win Finale Tickets in LA!!
This is a contest from NBC and El Pollo Loco to win tickets to the Finale in Los Angeles! http://64.27.82.131/nwje/
hiyabrad
3 messages
02-03-07 01:42 PM
Arrow used a chicken suit?
According to Marisa's exit interview at tvguide.ca the other team used a chicken suit, and it was completely edited out...
blogger
5 messages
01-31-07 01:54 AM
Episode 3 [View All]
I do not blame Michelle for quiting. What was the point of going on. She knew the team was going to gun after her. She was 95% the one going home
Wacko Jacko
27 messages
01-30-07 12:57 PM
how about a reshuffle?
anyone think the reshuffle should happen? we've had the same team lose members 3 times now. this is usually where he drags them all in the boar
hannibal
3 messages
01-29-07 08:40 AM
Ratings for the Apprentice!
I just want to know if there any thread with Ratings information as a topic for The Apprentice in this Forums, if not, can anyone post the name of
Palm Tree
14 messages
01-27-07 11:11 PM
Apprentice spoiling itself?
Is anyone else bothered by the contest for voting who we think should be voted off? The choices given are all on the same team, which gives away w
mrpringle07
4 messages
01-25-07 11:56 AM
what happened to
Question, what happened to the first blonde assistant that trump had.. Although she looked a little on the not too nice of a person side she was a l
maggietalk93215
1 messages
01-24-07 08:14 AM
Is the tent city totally for real
I can't believe that the team is totally stuck in the yard. How can Trump expect them to be business spiffy dressed under
vennui
4 messages
01-22-07 03:42 PM
SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE
I really don't like the idea of a Project Manager holding the position until the team loses. You see, any given team member can stand out on a pa
gymmy139
2 messages
01-22-07 07:37 AM
The New PM rules proving to be annoying
I used to remember when it was a debate on who was going to be the next Apprentice. Now, it's clear who it is... I have to agree with t
Flairmarq
9 messages
01-22-07 07:19 AM
Trump VS Rice
Trump and all his money. Making fools out of people, making them sleep in tents. (Funny to a degree) childish with Rosie. Now just pure ignora
Bluenblonde
13 messages
01-20-07 02:05 PM
Separated at Birth
It's early in the season but here's a couple to get us started http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/45b152
Ricky
1 messages
01-19-07 08:41 PM
Week 2
Wow, surprised no one has commented on last night episode. I am waiting for the folks to say Donald is prejediced by firing two African-American ca
Wacko Jacko
17 messages
01-19-07 03:33 PM
Trumpie Has A Star!
..On the Hollywood Walk of Fame. WooHoo! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/432b1f2f12a47081.jpg %5
foonermints
4 messages
01-18-07 09:03 PM
My, how the annoying have fallen.
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Hired will appear on [b]I Love New York[/b] (VH1, 1/22) as a financial consultant looking into the background of
Estee
7 messages
01-18-07 03:32 PM
Donald v. Rosie [View All]
I can't believe that Trump accused Rosie of lying about him, when everything that comes out of his mouth is either a distortion or downright lie.
Creanie
36 messages
01-18-07 00:38 AM
Week 2
I can't believe the put this show on so freakin late on a Sunday, it was better on Monday, you had time to watch it. I did not think it was
Apprentist1
1 messages
01-16-07 10:49 AM
Danged DVR didn't work last night-any chance of a re-run this week??
I was in-route from California, had my DVR programed, but I guess it was sleeping. SO, I missed the first episode. Anyone know
mistyrose52
4 messages
01-15-07 01:32 PM
Just for being a cry baby, Frank deserved to be fired
I sort of wanted to see Martin stay a bit longer. I was curious to see how many more (not necessarily African/Nigerian) cliches he could come u
miss_ganda
13 messages
01-11-07 04:56 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •