The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I can't edit my user profile
I am trying to change my quote but the screen won't scroll down far enough for me to hit the enter key. "To the other three still
ivoryElephant
4 messages
01-13-03 00:24 AM
Expanding threads...
When I logged in today my threads were no longer expanded. Each time I have tried to get them to expand the only stay the same. I will log
jkokoj
6 messages
01-01-03 07:44 PM
Message Notification
Several times in the past few weeks, I have noticed the little red flag that waves to tell you there is a new message in your inbox. However, whe
Swami
1 messages
01-01-03 07:06 PM
trying to post a pic...need help
file:///I:/Intranet/Holiday/Dsc00014.jp- [/img] what am I doing wrong??? Thanks. htt
jkokoj
13 messages
12-30-02 05:24 PM
ok this is a kinda odd question
when i'm at home, my computer doesn't put the posts with the most recent messages up top. I tried to look at my options but there was nothing t
Cin
1 messages
12-14-02 02:43 AM
Best sites for sig pics...
I've looked around, and it's apparent that you all have better sources than I... so, could you tip your hand and give me a hint as to where th
bondt007
6 messages
12-12-02 03:54 PM
GIF's
I was wondering what software people can use to make gif files smaller (to comply with 60 pixel rule). Thanks.
Schnookie Palookie
6 messages
12-12-02 03:34 PM
Hate to be a chooch but...
I cannot get any of my pics to upload. Today I tried uploading some files from my C drive and keep getting an error message that says DNS server canno
snoocharoo
1 messages
12-02-02 09:07 PM
Little white box with a red "x"
What's wrong with your gif pic when all you see is a little white box with a red "x" inside? The gif pics I have posted today are showing up
bebekid
17 messages
11-19-02 04:17 AM
HELP!!
How do I download animations so that they work?!?!? Ive down loaded a couple, but I only get the image, not the full animation. Can a
Esbea
2 messages
11-16-02 12:34 PM
Don't see your question listed? ...then ASK IT!
The goal of this forum is to give users a place to post when they need help regarding using our message boards, etc. Consider it "members he
SurvivorBlows
13 messages
10-31-02 04:16 PM
Annoying Pop-Ups [View All]
Normally I don't complain, I understand that business is business after all, but every so often something deserves to be said. Sultan
dabo
43 messages
10-30-02 11:45 PM
I can only post in the subject box
http://community.survivorblows.com/boar- s/User_files/3b1da27070228f2f.gif
Tinkerbell
2 messages
10-29-02 05:17 PM
RealPlayer is Evil: How can I watch the CBS audition tapes?
Ok, So I really want to watch the survivor audition videos on CBS.com. They won't work for me and I finally figured out that it's because they a
Survivorchick
3 messages
10-24-02 09:34 PM
test-ignore
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3db571d27dc4cf0d.txt
weltek
1 messages
10-24-02 08:15 PM
Hey Ice Cat! Need some help!
I made myself a new sig and I was wondering how to put it in my sig box here is what it is http://community.realitytvworld
corcam
19 messages
10-24-02 08:05 PM
IceCate, I'm here beggin for some help!
I see that my "toddE" signature seems to show up as a broken symbol when I use a computer other than my home computer. I created my name sigpic u
toddE
0 messages
10-14-02 10:57 PM
Acronym Help!!!
OK, I know I am not the only one who doesn't know what all of the acronyms mean around here (right Bucky?). Could someone please let me in
PapaBear
6 messages
10-07-02 08:16 PM
How do I post news articles?
I found a fabulous article on washed-up Media Hos, and I thought you might want it posted in the news section. Anyway, how do I do this just for
NightScribe
2 messages
10-07-02 05:01 PM
How do I make a donation to this site?
I thought I'd start a thread with a title that more specifically addressed this, since it's covered in a thread with a non-obvious title. %
SherpaDave
2 messages
10-03-02 10:37 AM
Question about past IDs
I can't believe I am finally asking this question, but with the reveal of AK as flying squirrel, I thought I would ask. Can my DAW levels as Ir
LadyT
8 messages
09-15-02 09:30 PM
Question about username.
Is there a way to change your username without changing the email listing? I can see creating a new email account and then reregistering, but I
drawde236
3 messages
09-13-02 07:15 AM
Help with JPEG pictures
I have been trying to post some pictures in a post in JPEG format but they are turning out HUGE. On my computer they are the perfect size, but when
PapaBear
2 messages
09-12-02 03:50 PM
I Can't Log In
Please help me. For the first six months I was a member of this site, my username was sticks, and I had checked the box that says log me in autom
sticksrevenge
5 messages
09-11-02 09:49 AM
Dazed & Confused
OK...either I am super paranoid or extremely confused! I was responding with an update to a thread for the new Beverly Hillbillies Realit
Red Lady
5 messages
09-06-02 08:45 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •