The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-17, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
Okay... so... there's a muslim, a catholic and a mule that walk into a bar... A bar owned by an agnostic ape...

And suddenly, the Lodge suffers the worst of indignities!
A fully no-show entry!!
Record-Breaking!!!

Not only disappointing in the aspect of No-Show (and not just because nary a ball-slip to be seen) but an actual Non-Entry for the premier-est of premiers. The 34th premiere. The 500th episode.

Are there NO losers left within this small realityTVworld?

If there are, and so far it seems just myself, a chimp and an energetic-floral-female are "somewhat" involved, I hope to attract them.

If for no other reason than that the keg is virtually untapped, the panties still at waist height and the debauchery at Grade 4 level.

What's a little clay guy s'posed to do?

Dangle MORE "fruits"?
Toss around some MORE boobies?

Well???

Okay, phine.
I'll just go it alone.
For a second week.
But if by week3, and still no loser-entrants, than I shall call it.

Until then...

Reminder to go back and see the brief history of LL and pick up a few souvenirs, THEN go back again and give me, via private message, your answers to the LLPSQ&A, then participate in the 2nd Hut-Cam entry...below.

HutCam Entry #2
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points)
2. Big Mouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud treemail or some other game message. (10 points)
3. Grabby-Pants: Name 1 Survivor who will grab the Immunity Diving Mask from JP's hot little hands. (10 points)
4. Swing Voter: Name 1 Survivor who will be the last to vote at Tribal Council. (10 points)
5. Warning Shootee: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes at Tribal Council but NOT get voted out. (10 points)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... personofinterest 03-15-17 1
   RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... 5cats 03-15-17 3
 RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... Flowerpower1 03-15-17 2
 RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... Flowerpower1 03-29-17 4
   RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... Wallflower66 09-24-17 5
 RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... suzzee 09-24-17 6
 RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( ... Wallflower66 09-24-17 7
   Paging, UNCLE TRIBEY!!! Flowerpower1 10-08-17 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

personofinterest 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-17, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
I totally suck at these games and I don't think I even understand this one, but as long as I don't have to try to post pictures, I will give it a try.

I think I sent you a message with my answers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-17, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
HutCam Entry #2
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points) Tai
2. Big Mouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud treemail or some other game message. (10 points) Aubry
3. Grabby-Pants: Name 1 Survivor who will grab the Immunity Diving Mask from JP's hot little hands. (10 points) Zeke
4. Swing Voter: Name 1 Survivor who will be the last to vote at Tribal Council. (10 points) Malcolm
5. Warning Shootee: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes at Tribal Council but NOT get voted out. (10 points) Sandra

Flowerpower1 2106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-17, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
HutCam Entry #2
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (10 points) Cirie
2. Big Mouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud treenail or some other game message. (10 points) Varner
3. Grabby-Pants: Name 1 Survivor who will grab the Immunity Diving Mask from JP's hot little hands. (10 points) Ozzy
4. Swing Voter: Name 1 Survivor who will be the last to vote at Tribal Council. (10 points) Sierra
5. Warning Shootee: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes at Tribal Council but NOT get voted out. (10 points) Debbie

03-29-17, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
Yoooo Whoooooo! Any body home? Paging, Dr. Tribe?

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-17, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-17 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

Hey there Flower sister!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-17, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
I'll be in to finish tomorrow, I thought this wasn't ever gonna happen!!

Much love Tribe, suzzee

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-17, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: 2nd Entry ( LLPSQ&A)"
Well shoot! I just noticed that this post was from months ago. I guess I am way late to the party! Any chance of trying again, Tribey? I could help get the word out!

10-08-17, 09:52 AM (EST)
8. "Paging, UNCLE TRIBEY!!!"
Us LOSERS need a leader, or at least we need Coco! I know Jiffy hypes every season more than the last, but I hope we can still have PHUN with it! Please come BACCCCKKKKKKK, Tribe!

PS. Hope you are are OKAY!!!

xoxoxo

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •