The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 - Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Current Message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-11, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Okay, I'm jealous. I want new counters. I want a new backsplash. I also want the painting to be done. Yes, it's been about 18 months since we started. Grrr.

I did the same as you. I had to watch all of The Bachelor last night and only watched the weigh-in (via FF), and then backed up to see what happened. I didn't even watch all of the reactions.

I agree with you. Arthur screwed Jen over twice. And she would have been the next one gone. No way Red was winning last night. Those Black girls kicked some butt - including and especially Jen. There was part of me that wanted Arthur to lose 19 just to see what the Red team would have done.

Had Black lost, I wonder if Marci would have gone home for Arthur's aake.

All of them deserve to be there, and Arthur didn't deserve it simply because he was the biggest. He had already done very well at home. He looked to me like he was doing well again.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Season 11 - Episode 9   samboohoo     03-02-11       
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   jbug     03-02-11     1  
     RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   samboohoo     03-02-11     2  
     RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   grit     03-02-11     6  
         RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   jbug     03-02-11     7  
     RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   nap_time     03-02-11     12  
     RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   skeetergirl87     03-02-11     13  
         RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   JessicaRN     03-04-11     18  
     RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   featherfish81     03-06-11     20  
   Courtney/Austin   samboohoo     03-02-11     3  
     RE: Courtney/Austin   grit     03-02-11     4  
         RE: Courtney/Austin   samboohoo     03-02-11     8  
     RE: Courtney/Austin   jbug     03-02-11     5  
     RE: Courtney/Austin   skeetergirl87     03-02-11     10  
     RE: Courtney/Austin   nap_time     03-02-11     11  
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   vince3     03-02-11     9  
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   skeetergirl87     03-02-11     14  
     RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   MKitty     03-02-11     15  
         RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   jbug     03-02-11     16  
             RE: Season 11 - Episode 9   samboohoo     03-02-11     17  
   Statistics   grit     03-04-11     19  
     RE: Statistics   MKitty     03-08-11     21  
         RE: Statistics   grit     03-09-11     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •