The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Current Message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-08, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 11"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-08 AT 06:05 AM (EST)

Oh My. (*&)*& *(& P*(*)(*&(* *(& @##@#@%@#%@.

What? What are you asking? How dare you ask such a question? Can't you and all of America see that Brittany and Maggie are working so hard every day whining?

OMH!

I guess the real reason Maggie and Brittany aren't losing weight is because their skin is so darn thick, and it keeps getting thicker.

Recap:

All of the previous players sent home returned to the ranch for a shot at getting back into the game. There were some terrific numbers - even from the Green Team. And the White Team. Remember them? Remember thinking no way they do it. Well, they are off to a great start.

Curtis and Mallory (the Brown team) had really, really, good numbers. Curtis lost 100. Mallory was 67, I believe. But ultimately Mark returned (90 pounds), along with Ali (60 something) from Team Pink.

Ali looked incredible. And I was very happy for her because she really was the victim of game play. Yay Ali!!

Ali wasn't sure where she fit in. Since Mark was highest-percentage loser, he got to chose which team he wanted to be on. He chose Blue, of course. So Ali got stuck with Team Whine, No Cheese.

Brit, Maggie and Kelly were already feeling kind of low from losing Bernie, and Ali returning made them feel even more like crap. Jealous more like it (IMO) because Ali had done so well at home alone. Way better than they are doing at the ranch.

Ali was getting along with the guys. The girls didn't like that. And even during one meal, she sat with the boys. So Jillian made her go to the gym to see what she was made of. Jillian put Ali through a brutal workout. The other girls watched and gawked. Oh sure, they were on the treadmills, but I didn't see anything close to the 14s Jillian has them usually running. Ali proved to be tough.

The Challenge involved peddling on stationary bikes, which were hooked up to a strip of light bulbs. Every time you burned 10 calories, a light lit up. The goal was to get all of your lights to light up. The last two players in each round would be eliminated. Winner earned two votes.

Round 1: Kelly and Ali out.
Round 2: Brittany and Kelly out.
Round 3: Jay and Roger out.
Round 4: Dan wins! Yes, Dan. Even though Mark had won every other round. And I don't think it was a fluke.

Brittany and Maggie cried and whined some more. Except during Dan's weigh-in when he put up a 4. Then we saw a big smile on Maggie's face, but more of that in a moment.

Weigh-In

I can't remember exactly what started the conversation. But Host Ali asked something about it being a hard week for Black with Bernie's departure and then the return of other players. Jillian then started a little cursing spell about leaving Brittany alone because she had had a horrible week. Host Ali didn't quite understand and started to ask again, to which Jillian completely lost it and shouted many, many things, I believe all beginning with "f." And mentioning something about there being no way in hell a girl could win.

Ali handled it well and moved right over to Bob, who had to spit out a bunch of babble about how much the trainers really care about the players, etc. I think Bob really wanted to fall on the floor and laugh.

Numbers:

Ali: 7
Mark: 7
Dan: 4 (Yikes)
Roger: 8
Jay: 5 (I think)
Kelly: 7 or 8 I think
Brittany: 2
Maggie 0

Remember what I said about Maggie. She was all smiles at the thought of Dan's 4, but ultimately, she and Brittany were in the bottom two.

Host Ali threw a jab back at Jillian about how, after all the talk before the weigh-in, a girl ended up being the biggest loser for the week.

So we go to the elimination room with Brittany and Maggie as the bottom 2. There are 4 Blue team, plus Dan's extra vote, plus Ali and Kelly.

At the most surprising elimination ever, the votes are . . . somewhere with Phil on a Super Leg.

Commence with the "f" bombs here. Okay, if you want to know who was elminated, read the fine print below. TV Guide already spoiled it by featuring one of the bottom 2 in next week's makeover episode.

ETA: I'll take a Blue Boys' Sob Fest any day over the complete and utter Whine Fest from last night.

Brittany gets a makeover, so Maggie must go. I wonder if Maggies throws herself under the bus because at home she has Jen, who surprised me by losing as much as she did on her own.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 March 11   samboohoo     03-12-08       
   RE: March 11   Estee     03-12-08     1  
   RE: March 11   Traveller     03-12-08     2  
   RE: March 11   Ahtumbreez     03-12-08     3  
     RE: March 11   samboohoo     03-12-08     4  
         RE: March 11   Ahtumbreez     03-12-08     5  
             RE: March 11   samboohoo     03-12-08     6  
     RE: March 11   whatever2001     03-12-08     16  
   RE: March 11   Cyndimaus     03-12-08     7  
     RE: March 11   Ahtumbreez     03-12-08     8  
   RE: March 11   MKitty     03-12-08     9  
     RE: March 11   samboohoo     03-12-08     12  
         RE: March 11   Ahtumbreez     03-12-08     15  
   RE: March 11   mtopaz     03-12-08     10  
     RE: March 11   samboohoo     03-12-08     13  
   RE: March 11   aquariaqueen     03-12-08     11  
     RE: March 11   HDTV     03-12-08     14  
   RE: March 11   KwietOne     03-13-08     17  
     RE: March 11   linrosin     03-13-08     20  
   RE: March 11   suzzee     03-13-08     18  
     RE: March 11   aquariaqueen     03-13-08     19  
         RE: March 11   MarkP     03-13-08     21  
   RE: March 11   zazzy     03-13-08     22  
     RE: March 11   jbug     03-13-08     23  
         RE: March 11   aquariaqueen     03-14-08     24  
             RE: March 11   4hughsmom     03-15-08     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •