The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help -- Does TAR have a "loser island"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help -- Does TAR have a "loser island"?"
Please forgive my ignorance, but I have been having this discussion with my mother-in-law about what happens to the eliminated teams from the amazing race. Is there any information as to what they are doing for the rest of the filming of the show?

As a big Survivor fan, the discussion of those who make the jury, and more importantly those who end up together at what is sometimes referred to "loser island", is of major spoiling information. I haven’t been frequently visiting this discussion board to know whether or not this topic have been discussed. I did a brief search of the archives to see, but didn't really find that much. Do they continue to travel to all the different countries and stay at the pit stops? Do they stay in the place where they are eliminated? Are they sent to a secure location in the U.S. to wait for the final episode? What do they do?

So, if any one has any information, I'd really appreciate it. Hopefully I can be right and my mother-in-law is wrong, but either way I'd like to know.

Thanks for your help and I really appreciate the West Coast update. It is nice to have some info 3hr early.

dougbie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Does TAR have a "loser island"? - y... realitybites 04-06-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-02, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Does TAR have a "loser island"? - yes!"
What generally happened in the first show is that eliminated contestants stayed where they were for a day or two, then were taken to the sequestered location, where they're given some money, nice accomodations (no jungle lodges), and basically act like tourists. They stayed there until they were asked to come to New York to greet the winners.

Kevin & Drew, who were the last ones to be eliminated, stayed in Beijing, and then went straight to New York. They didn't go to the sequestered location.

This time around they appear to be doing it the same way. And, thanks to Norm, we know where Loser Island is. Hint: it's not in the U.S.

As for how helpful their information has been, it's been generally a mixed record. Deidre & Hillary and Hope & Norm gave out some useful spoiler info, but after that it's been pretty skimpy. All the best info has been discussed here, so if you do a search on those names, or "spoiler", you should come up with what you're looking for.

So, who won the bet?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •