URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2134
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Chris-The Women Tell All"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 09:04 PM
Supposed to be an unusually good one. Overhyped, no doubt.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Britt"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 09:23 PM
Going at it hot and heavy with Carly, which I knew would happen as soon as Carly stuck a shiv in Britt's back in Iowa.

"RE: Britt"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 09:43 PM
Carly is as full of $hit as a Thanksgiving turkey. She is one of the most malicious, word twisting, backstabbing b1tches I have ever seen. No damn wonder Chris dumped her sorry @ss right along with Britt.

"Kelsey"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 09:46 PM
These b1tches already want to slice her lungs out. Hay-zoose H. Key-riced!

"RE: Kelsey"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 09:55 PM
It's over, b1tches. YOU ALL LOST. What do you have to gain by making all these accusations and saying all these mean things?

"Ashley S. "
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 10:10 PM
Super Wacko! Didn't like her while she was on, but I'll give her credit for not being a heartless, scheming, nasty b1tch.

" Jade "
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 10:22 PM
She's dreaming if she thinks her Playboy past wasn't a factor in her getting axed. If Chris had picked her and then that had come out, it would have gone over like a fart in church with his family.

"Kaitlyn"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 10:27 PM
I knew they'd put this girl on the hot seat.

"RE: Kaitlyn"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 10:33 PM
If she's looking for closure I doubt she'll get it, because the guy can only pick one girl, and if there are more than one good girl still there, he has to make a choice, and sometimes nobody did anything wrong.

"Chris"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 10:35 PM
Time for the brown smelly stuff to hit the fan. Chris has some 'splainin' to do.

"RE: Chris"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-02-15 at 10:48 PM
About what I figured he'd say to Kaitlyn. She wanted reasons where there are no reasons.