URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1923
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final Four! "

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-03-15 at 12:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-15 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

The CBS tease:

IN THE PENULTIMATE LEG, THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS RACE THROUGH HONG KONG AND MACAU FOR A CHANCE TO COMPETE IN THE FINALE, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, DEC. 4

The four teams left:

Justin and Diana

Joey and Kelsey

Logan and Chris

Tiffany and Krista

CHEAT TWEET: Racers conquer their fear of heights & take part in a spectacular water show!

From the CBS Express site on the press images we have this: “It’s not easy beating Green”-- In detour A, Joey and Kelsey must choose a fabric sample and a set of measurements for a tailored jacket. Once they cut all the pieces correctly, they will receive the next clue.

"It's Not Easy Beating Green"-- Kelsey (left) and Joey (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE

"It's Not Easy Beating Green"--After completing the Road Block, Kelsey (left) and Joey (right) make their way to the Pit Stop at Nam Van Lake Peir in Macau, China on THE AMAZING RACE

In Detour A, Krista (left) and Tiffany (right) must choose a fabric sample and a set of measurements for a tailored jacket. Once they cut all of the pieces correctly, they will receive the next clue

At the Detour Decision Point, Tiffany )left) and Krista (right) must choose between "Sam's" and "Cells" on THE AMAZING RACE

"It's Not Easy Beating Green"--In this Road Block, Tiffany (left) and Krista (right) perform in a state of the art water production at the House of Dancing Water in Macau, China

In Detour A, Chris (left) and Logan (right) must choose a fabric sample and a set of measurements for a tailored jacket. Once they cut all of the pieces correctly, they will receive the next clue

Logan (left) and Chris (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE

In Detour B, Chris (left) and Logan (right) must find a working cell phone in a bin in at the Apliu Street Flea Market in Hong Kong then call the number programed into the phone. They will then learn the location of the next clue

After completing the Road Block, Logan (left) and Chris (right) make their way to the Pit Stop at Nam Van Lake Peir in Macau, China on THE AMAZING RACE

Justin (left) and Diana (right) of Team Green are proving to be a dynamic duo and tough to beat on THE AMAZING RACE

In Detour B, Justin (left) and Diana (right) must find a working cell phone in a bin in at the Apliu Street Flea Market in Hong Kong then call the number programed into the phone. They will then learn the location of the next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE

So, *We see 3 teams doing Detour A: Joey/Kelsey, Krista/Tiffany, Chris/Logan
*We see 2 teams doing Detour B(Cell phones): Chris/Logan, Justin/Diana
*We see Tiffany/Krista doing the road block, but we are told that 2 teams have finished the road block and are headed to the pitstop: Kelsey/Joey, Logan/Chris

So, for me, I think one team (Joey/Kelsey) does indeed beat the green team and utter the phrase, "It's not easy beating Green!". But, the real question is do they ALL beat Green?

I don't think so. I think either Krista/Tiffany or Logan/Chris will be our F4?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final Four! "
Posted by kingfish on 12-04-15 at 04:29 PM
Glad you posted this FP.

I find it incredible that Chris and Logan have survived thus far. Logan is such a so defeatist and indecisive that the credit has to go to Chris for holding them together. And even she seems to go off the rails occasionally. So it just seems logical that they would go next.

I'd like to see them all beat green (as do us all?) but I agree, they will be in the F4. I think Kelsey and Joey have an excellent chance of winning. Would be a satisfying conclusion, I'd hate to see Justin explaining how their skills and knowledge made this game a slam dunk for them.

"Hi Kingfish!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-04-15 at 08:15 PM
Yes, I agree with your statements. Logan and Chris are such downers, OMG, they are horrible to each other and it gets old quickly. But, I saw the preview last week and I think they are going to make it by? I think perhaps the cheerleaders will be out....?

I can't wait to see Justin meltdown, looks like he's going to be sweating it, severely. I would love to see the anchors win it all!

"DANG!!!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-05-15 at 12:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

I CANNOT believe the CHEERLEADERS! What was wrong with her, that was a pathetic performance, she totally decompensated! I was literally angry with her! They seemed to just give up, and then they couldn't get a taxi straight to where they needed to go. UGH! IT made it seem as though they were minutes too late, but I don't know?

After all the tears from Justin, I still felt he was ARROGANT after barely coming in last. I pray they DON'T win. Everytime something goes wrong for them he blames it all on her. I hope and pray the Anchor team, Joey and Kelsey, can win.

I KNOW that the Paparazzi will not win, they are just downright horrible to each other.

Praying for the Anchor team!

"RE: DANG!!!"
Posted by kingfish on 12-05-15 at 12:42 PM
The anchors winning would be very satisfying. Sorry to see the greenies edge out the cheerleaders, but really, what was wrong with the cheerleader in the water? The underwater cameras captured her swimming close enough to the goldfish to see them several times. And if the cameras could see them, her eyes should have been able to also.

Was she just focusing too far? Or (as I think) she swam with her eyes closed, maybe just opening them briefly.

Much as I hate to say it, but they deserved to lose. But the green team also deserved to lose, they made mistake after mistake.

Oh well, the finale should be good.

Posted by kidflash212 on 12-08-15 at 02:43 PM
The anchor team is best hope by default. Although it was they who U-turned the guys from Texas, keeping the Cheerleaders in the Race. I'll change channels the minute it looks like Justin is heading to the mat in first place.

Posted by LTLer on 12-08-15 at 05:33 PM
Totally agree. I could not stand to see that smirk if he wins. Would love to see some more tears!

Posted by Agman2 on 03-25-16 at 03:27 PM
Absolutely right!