URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1722
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Jason Mesnick"

Posted by Lap2009 on 02-27-09 at 01:15 AM
I think this show is so fake. How in the hell does someone develop feelings in a short time. Jason wants to find a good mentor for his son however by reading the article in US magazine he surely does not set a good example by playing two women. I feel Melissa is a better catch for him. I thought Jason was a good guy but he sounds like a player. I really dont want to watch the ending because its already plan out on wants going to happened. Its not real. And for Molly she looks like a stuck up snott!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Jason Mesnick"
Posted by RunawayBride2 on 03-02-09 at 05:32 PM
I like Melissa too. I wonder if he will walk away without picking either of them. I got to chat with DeAnna Pappas last week on her live chat and she didn't say anything about coming on the show tonight. Wonder why they showed her talking to him last week. Maybe he will pick her and forget the other two.

"POSTS REMOVED"
Posted by Bebo on 03-02-09 at 10:09 PM
For those wishing to advertise here, please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page - and follow those guidelines. This is a discussion forum.

If you want us to support your site, then please show us the courtesy of following our guidelines. Otherwise we will remove your posts and revoke your ability to post here.

"RE: Bachelor Jason Mesnick"
Posted by crpdm1965 on 03-03-09 at 10:29 AM
I watched this bachelor series and this show send a bad message to me in finding LOVE
I must say at 44 I have not found love due to priorities and high standards
Jason lives here in Seattle also and, there is alot of snottyness here so she will fit in.