The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-11, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Surely everyone wasn't watching the Jesus-off on AI tonight, were they? Hope the weather isn't keeping too many BL watchers away, either. (We've got storms here, but so far, it's just rain, not twisters.)

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) grit 05-25-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) samboohoo 05-25-11 2
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) jbug 05-25-11 5
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) udg 05-25-11 19
 RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) Tummy 05-25-11 3
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) jbug 05-25-11 4
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) Tummy 05-25-11 7
           RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) jbug 05-25-11 8
 RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) jbug 05-25-11 6
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) MKitty 05-25-11 11
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) grit 05-25-11 12
           RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) MKitty 05-25-11 14
               RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) jbug 05-25-11 15
                   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) MKitty 05-25-11 16
 RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) blacknwhitedog 05-25-11 9
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) blacknwhitedog 05-25-11 10
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) samboohoo 05-25-11 13
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) MKitty 05-25-11 18
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) grit 05-26-11 21
           RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) samboohoo 05-26-11 22
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) JessicaRN 05-26-11 20
 RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) Tummy 05-25-11 17
   RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) warp_core breach 05-26-11 23
       RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) JessicaRN 05-26-11 24
           RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) Flowerpower 05-26-11 25
               RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale) jbug 05-27-11 29
 Some number crunching (BMI) udg 05-26-11 26
   More number crunching (Weight Lost ... udg 05-26-11 27
       RE: More number crunching (Weight L... grit 05-27-11 28
           RE: More number crunching (Weight L... jbug 05-27-11 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-25-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I watched 2 hours of TBL from start to finish last night. Yay!

First surprise - Ana's weight loss. She posted 42.75% (I think) and she was only on the show for 1 week!

Second surprise - Dan (of the whining twins) unseats Ana to take the lead for home winner. And Don looked really, really good too. I figured they wouldn't do so well at home. I was happy to be surprised with them.

I was happy when Austin took the lead for a while. That boy looks good!

Third surprise - Deni. I nearly fell off the treadmill when she came out on the stage. I never, ever would have guessed that she would lose so much weight on her own and win this thing!

Non-surprises: Not surprised that Q, Larialmy, Arthur, & Jesse still looked heavy and posted percent weight losses somewhere in the 20 - 25% range. Kaylee gained 11 pounds since she left.

I was slightly surprised that Irene didn't lose more weight than she did while at home. She was always ahead of the two sisters on the Ranch and she was a hard worker. From the look on her face last night, I think she knew that the sisters had her beat. I was just glad that it was Olivia over Hannah. Hannah was so obnoxious and had such an air about her. Olivia was more humble and looks a million times better than when she started TBL.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-11, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Agree about Ana. She really surprised me.

Agree with you about Dan & Don. I was completely shocked.

I loved Austin. I still wish he'd cut a little more hair and get that crap off of his face, but I liked him. I wonder if there is anything going on with Courtney. That seems to have faded away.

Agree again about Deni. I thought Jen looked a lot different. Deni really surprised me. I think she almost lost too much - especially in her face. I thought it really aged her a bit.

Agree with you about the non-surprises. I guess Kaylee really has "figured it out." I thought Moses looked a little bigger as well. Not sure.

I was happy for Justin, but I hated that hair.

I thought, of all of the winners, Olivia looked the absolute best. I thought her dress choice was also one of the best I've ever seen. She looked smoking hot. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the shorter cut. I definitely like it better than the long hair, but I think I liked the first shorter length better.

I thought Hannah looked good. When she came out, I said, "OMG, look at her legs." There was a huge difference in her legs. Huge. I still don't like the blonde hair. DH thinks she looks better with it than her dark hair. I don't.I still like Hannah. She was a little over the top, but I like her. I didn't like the top to her dress. It made her boobs look huge.

Jen's hair was a little too blonde for my liking, but I thought she looked good. I wasn't crazy about her dress choice.

Jay looked fantastic!

I thought Irene looked great, and I agree with you that she had to know as soon as she saw the sisters. I didn't really love her dress. I thought it made her bottom half look bigger than it was.

Did they make an announcement about the new trainer? I didn't see it. I did watch the whole thing, but I FF'd through it a little.

Current trainers: They seemingly ignored Cara a bit from what I saw. Also, I thought Cara's dress was an absolute disaster. She looked like a street walker, especially when she turned to the side. Also, i like Ali, but I think she struggles a little with live TV.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Ken looked 10 or 15 years younger!

Austin was so cute! & he looks so healthy! cute even with too much hair

05-25-11, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I thought, of all of the winners, Olivia looked the absolute best. I thought her dress choice was also one of the best I've ever seen. She looked smoking hot. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the shorter cut.

Olivia's dress was fab-u-lous! She's living in NYC? It shows! If I could find a dress that looked half so good on me, I'd be thrilled.

Her hair cut struck me as a bit artistic. I think given the industry she works in, it's a good choice, though someone with a different job might be better served with something a little softer.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-25-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I didn't get to see any of it - or Glee or AI - wall to wall tornado coverage. It's suppose to re-air on Sunday. I'll record just to see everyone.

What's this about a new trainer? Is Bob coming back? Did they announce Jillian wasn't?

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

05-25-11, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Jillian moving on.
New trainer is a tennis pro. & boy was her dress short? & wasn't becoming at all! She didn't look comfortable in a dress; looked like she was not used to being dressed up & in heels. Very awkward.

05-25-11, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I knew Jillian wasn't, just wanted to know how they announced it. Anna Kournikova is the tennis person - dates Enrique Inglesias. Ugh.

What happened with Cara? Is Bret coming back? I have a feeling this might have been my last season to watch it all the way thru. *sigh

05-25-11, 11:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
you know that FF thingie we use? a lot?
needless to say, I FF'd thru most of the judges trainers intros & stuff.

05-25-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
since the finale completely ignored Rulon, are we supposed to do the same? LOL)

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-25-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Yeah, where the heck was Rulon? I thought that his original partner looked fantastic...but odd that he was not with him to weigh in and come in with him.

My conspiracy theory is that they rigged the car pull and he got disgusted and left and said "f-it" to the being on the finale. That's just my "guess"!!

I thought Deni looked too thin and drawn...kind of like Helen looked after she lost all her weight and won a few seasons back. Notice in the twins how one had taught and muscular arms and the arms twin's arms were flabby? You can really see how some people have a lot of loose skin and perhaps even need plastic surgery after losing all that weight.
I also noticed that previous winner Michael was not in the "winners" row, but in the back with what looked like his sister as I saw him in an audience shot. Why wasn't he in that front row with Sam and Gary and Ali and all of those winners?

Yup, shoudl be intersting with Anna, the tennis pro and MODEL...no pressure there for the future contestents!!

OH, the Cara's dress was hi-de-ous....it made her look like she had a pot belly...which of course she does not...but it did no favours to her figure!!

Summarized by the Capn!

05-25-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Rulon was asked to leave because he kept sneaking off the Ranch to get junk food and use his cell phone. That's the official line but I can't imagine how someone under 24/7 surveillance on a reality TV show manages to do that...

05-25-11, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
what are you talking about? Rulon chose to leave...are you saying he was kicked off?

Birthday flowers from Agdude

05-25-11, 04:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
http://tinyurl.com/TARRulon

Side note to the makers of NBC's episode promo: Yes, the walk-off was who we thought. It was exactly who we thought. Also, we know Rulon didn't really leave by choice. We know, from talking to several reliable and knowledgeable sources, that he was disqualified for repeatedly breaking show rules.....

very reliable sources have told me Rulon did not leave by choice. One source explained it as, he didn't think the rules applied to him, and he could sneak off the ranch and hide cell phones -- and yes, eat chips in his room -- at will, while his competitors remained isolated and stuck to the program. Biggest Loser contestants are forbidden to leave the ranch or use cell phones or have contact with their families. That's why challenge prizes are calls to and videos from home.

05-25-11, 04:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Oh wow... I had no idea! thanks for the intel! No wonder he was not invited back to the finale!!

Summarized by the Capn!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-11, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Olivia looked great and her husband did such a great job too- good for them!

I thought Deni looked terrible- I mean good for her losing the weight but ugh the wrinkles- she coule use a little fat padding.

Jen looked great and I didn't even recognize Sarah.

4 trainers next time- Bob, Anna, Brett, Cara (cara looked like a hooker)

Syren 2007

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-11, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Is Ali Vincent pregnant? I didn't even think it was her when they showed her.

Syren 2007

05-25-11, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I wondered the same thing about Ali Vincent. Either that or just a poor wardrobe choice. Her arms didn't look as cut either.

Patrick also looked bigger than he did when he visted the ranch.

I didn't notice Michael.

I noticed a girl in the audience who looked like she could be Olivia and Hannah's sister. Anyone else see her?

05-25-11, 05:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-11 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

there is an article under the "People" news here on the boards that Cara and Brent are also getting the boot, and it's just going to be Anna and Bob...but they certainly didn't mention that at the finale!!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/anna-kournikova-in-brett-hoebel-and-cara-castronuova-out-on-loser-12326.php

Summarized by the Capn!

05-26-11, 08:16 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
That's too bad. I kinda liked Brett and Cara. I think they need more than one season to bond with viewers.

And based on the couple of minutes tht Anna Kournikova spoke at the finale, I hate her already.

05-26-11, 09:08 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Agree.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-26-11, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
That dress was so tight. I thought she was pregnant at first.

05-25-11, 05:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Thoughts on Deni - I too would get as small as possible for the finale and then allow myself to put a little back on afterward. I would bet that next time we see her she is not THAT thin.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-26-11, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I agree with that but I also think that that will be the case for Hannah and Olivia. I found both sisters a little too thin and would have looked a lot better if they had an extra 5lbs on them.

Anna K. is a stick. As far as I know she plays tennis (and not that well), models and dates Enrique... is she even a qualified trainer?? She doesn't look fit to me, just a bag of bones. She looked a lot better when she was playing tennis. NBC probably just wanted somebody hot... and I don't think she's that hot.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-26-11, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
Remember the "older" blonde lady who won a few years ago (Helen??) She mentioned that she had an issue with being too thin, because she was so paranoid. Besides appearing at the final, everywhere you go, people would be watching you and checking out your body. God forbid, you gain the weight back because then you attract all kinds of attention.

I was shocked at the brothers, who we all thought, just didn't get it.

I would be curious to know how Rulon is doing. The scenes of him scarfing down entire bags of chips were kind of disturbing and I'm not sure Jillian's talk with him would change that kind of behavior. He turned out to be very odd.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Rulon didn't come to the finale is that he had gained a lot of weight back. Clearly, he didn't get it and that is so disappointing. The thing that really perturbed me about this season was all of the quitters....so many. The twins, Rulon, Kaylee. They were throwing challenges left and right. When I think of all of the people that would love a chance to get on this show, I am disgusted by those this season that wanted off.

I sure hope they can do a better job with screening these contestants next season. It makes me think that the producers brought Tara back just to beat Rulon, the Olympic Champion, and give him what for....

05-27-11, 09:14 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Season 11, Episode 21 (Finale)"
You may be right about Tara being brought back in! I hadn't thought of that.

& yes, I have a niece who went to the audition several years ago; she already had permission from her work to be off and had all arrangements made; but she wasn't chosen.
She finally had lap band surgery & lost over 100 lbs. The lapband forces her to eat better - she can not eat any bread or cake; no beef; or lots of other stuff. She joined the Y & exercised; it took her over a year.
Sometimes I think the short period & losing so much so fast? just how good is that compared to losing over a longer period of time?

05-26-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
26. "Some number crunching (BMI)"
Sorted by Finale BMI:

Contestant; Starting BMI; Ending BMI
Hannah - 37.7 - 19.5
Olivia - 38.5 - 19.5
Deni - 41.3 - 21.1
Marci - 36.2 - 23.1
Jennifer - 39.9 - 23.5
Irene - 43.8 - 23.9
Justin - 45.6 - 24
Dan - 43.6 - 24.8
Sarah - 43.4 - 25.8
Ana - 46.6 - 26.7
Don - 47 - 27.2
Austin - 52.2 - 29.3
Kaylee - 38.8 - 29.8

Ken - 52.6 - 30.5
Jesse - 44.6 - 31.9
Courtney - 50.6 - 33.4
Jay - 55.8 - 33.8
Larialmy - 48.6 - 35
Leann - 46.5 - 37.1
Moses - 59.7 - 38.9
Vance - 52.9 - 42.5
Q - 57.7 - 45.4
Arthur - 77.1 - 52.3
Rulon - 60.9 - N/A

For reference:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

05-26-11, 09:44 PM (EST)
27. "More number crunching (Weight Lost @ Home)"
Here is how much each contestant lost after they got home (first number is the week they went home).

17 Kaylee +14
15 Moses +1
F Irene 5
11 Marci 10
19 Austin 13
F Olivia 17
14 Courtney 18
F Hannah 18
- Leann 19
13 Jennifer 23
F Jay 23
16 Ken 24
8 Jesse 31
6 Q 34
10 Sarah 35
5 Larialmy 42
- Vance 44
9 Arthur 46
12 Justin 55
8 Deni 73
1 Ana 100
4 Don 107
3 Dan 109
17 Rulon x

Same number, sorted by the week they went home:
0 Leann 19
0 Vance 44
1 Ana 100
3 Dan 109
4 Don 107
5 Larialmy 42
6 Q 34
8 Jesse 31
8 Deni 73
9 Arthur 46
10 Sarah 35
11 Marci 10
12 Justin 55
13 Jennifer 23
14 Courtney 18
15 Moses +1
16 Ken 24
17 Kaylee +14
17 Rulon x
19 Austin 13
F Irene 5
F Olivia 17
F Hannah 18
F Jay 23

Yes, both Moses and Kaylee gained weight after they left campus.

05-27-11, 08:30 AM (EST)
28. "RE: More number crunching (Weight Lost @ Home)"
Thanks for crunching the numbers - I love me some numbers!

Ana, Dan & Don really surprised me with the numbers they pulled in spite of leaving so early.

I knew Kaylee gained weight after going home. I was pretty sure she left the ranch at 168 and when they showed her at home she was the same weight. I could tell she had gained weight even before stepping on the scale. I was surprised that Moses also gained weight, though. He had been doing pretty well while on the ranch.

I'm not sure why Arthur was so cocky about his weight loss at the finale. It was nothing spectacular.

05-27-11, 09:17 AM (EST)
30. "RE: More number crunching (Weight Lost @ Home)"
Arthur seems to be one of those people who has been "praised" for every little step he takes (not that there is anything wrong with that), but his weight at the finale was the same as what many contestants start at the ranch with!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •