The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-11, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 11"
I FF'd through the visits with Dr. H. Meh.

I liked this week. It was nice to see them all getting along so well. I liked that they got to work with the other trainers too. Except Kaylee. Poor Kaylee. I guess she did get a little bit of time with at least Jillian. Rulon was a machine this week.

Food Challenge. Any challenge is a great challenge with Curtis Stone is involved. I had no idea who he was until TBL. Had I known there was a chance that I could have run into him at my gorcery store at some point, I would have never ever worn sweats to the grocery store. My god, that man is hot!

I almost cried at Marci leaving, but it was probably time for her to go, and she was fine with it. I don't see Kaylee hanging on much longer.

Next week. My, my. If I had to guess, I would guess Arthur's returning. Who else would bring back any drama.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 11 jbug 03-16-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 11 samboohoo 03-16-11 3
 RE: Season 11, Episode 11 grit 03-16-11 2
 RE: Season 11, Episode 11 Tummy 03-16-11 4
 RE: Season 11, Episode 11 udg 03-16-11 5
   RE: Season 11, Episode 11 jbug 03-16-11 6
 Statistics grit 03-17-11 7
   RE: Statistics jbug 03-18-11 8
       Speculation udg 03-18-11 9
           RE: Speculation samboohoo 03-18-11 10
               RE: Speculation jbug 03-18-11 11
           RE: Speculation Tummy 03-21-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 11"
I hardly recognized the shots of Marci from the beginning - compared to last night. She really changed!
Isn't she the only one to have ever made her goal weight while at the ranch? So many others go home with still so much to lose. She looked awesome & so happy.

I too liked that they all worked as one team. & when it came time to vote, no talk about red & black. They honored Marchi's request; which was the only one that made sense; she'd made it so...

Notice how Austin & Courtney hooked up for the paired challenge? Yep, something is going on there.

Curtis Stone is so nice. He sorta shrugs off the women fawning over him - so cute!

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-16-11, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 11"
I do wonder about Jen's vote. Maybe in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter, or maybe she was just letting Courtney know that she's not alone. The only other person there who is now alone is Irene (who I oftentimes forget is even there).

I hope it stays singles and goes to the yellow line from here on out. If not, the black team is toast.

Agree again about Courtney and Austin.

And Hannah was a little over the top last night with respect to Curtis. He really does handle that well.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-16-11, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 11"
I liked that there was a lot of emphasis on working with members of the other teams. One of the girls - Olivia or Hannah - made what I thought was a snotty comment about having to work with the red team. But someone made a comment about how they should all work together because they have a common goal. Finally someone who gets it!

I thought it was cute that Courtney and Austin paired up together. Should we read anything into that?

I was fine with Marci leaving. When they showed her at home, they never announced what her at-home weight was and the caption on the screen said that she reached her goal weight while at the Ranch. Kaylee still needs to be there but I think she's getting close to being done.

I'll post my statistics later when I get a chance to review my recording. I was on the treadmill when I watched last night so I couldn't update my spreadsheet.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 11"
Liked this episode as well. But I felt sorry for Kaylee. I would love to see the parts where Bob/Jillian are trying to figure out how to tweak someone's diet/exercise so they're on track.

Curtis - *swoon.

I paid attention to Courtney lastnight - I wish they would take measurements on top of the weigh in because that girl looks like she's becoming very muscular. I wonder if that has something to do with her weigh ins.

I almost cried too with Marci's leaving. And I don't even know why. I would have been mad if anyone else had left as Marci was at goal weight. Speaking of which - I thought contestants had to need to lose at least 100lbs to qualify for a spot on BL.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-11, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 11"
And, Marci FINALLY got to fall on her sword. She's been so desperate to do it for so many weeks now, I was just happy to see her go. I wish she'd gone the week Arthur's dad went. Arthur's dad still needed to be there, IMO, and it really felt like Marci and the girls were throwing him under the bus.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

03-16-11, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 11"
You've got a good point.
He still needed the ranch - still had a lot to lose & a lot to learn.
Marci was already close to her goal so could have finished at home....

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-17-11, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Statistics"
This week:

Austin 2.83%
Jen 2.55%
Ken 2.53%
Hannah 2.22%
Rulon 2.05%
Justin 1.97%
Moses 1.94%
Courtney 1.66%
Olivia 1.60%
Irene 1.11%
Marci 0.00%
Kaylee +1.15%

Overall:

Marci 31.93%
Justin 31.78%
Jen 31.29%
Moses 31.14%
Austin 30.56%
Irene 30.20%
Rulon 29.32%
Olivia 29.12%
Hannah 29.03%
Ken 28.38%
Courtney 26.63%
Kaylee 24.46%

Jen & Moses traded places, Austin & Irene traded places, Rulon & Olivia traded places, and everyone else stayed in the same order. Now that Marci is gone, is there anyone left who would fall on their sword to save another team member who drops below the yellow line?

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

03-18-11, 09:51 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Statistics"
Now that the last kamikazi is gone, I don't see anyone else volunteering to go.

Wondering if they'll go back to black vs red in voting now.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-11, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-11 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

The preview for next week showed Allison saying*, "This is not a prison. If you do not want to be here anymore. You can leave," in a way that led me to believe someone might have watered up YET AGAIN just to leave.

So, maybe not a self sacrifice for the sake of others who need it more *insert tears here*, but definitely doesn't sound like everyone is giving it his/her all.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
*For some reason, the formatting is wonky on my computer, and the video loads at the bottom of the page.

ETF: Punctuation.

03-18-11, 03:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Speculation"
The only person I can think of at this point who would water up is Moses to save Kaylee, but that would be inconsistent with what he did weeks ago. I don't know.

03-18-11, 03:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Speculation"
But Moses still has more to lose than Kaylee, so he needs to stay there longer.
Kaylee is the one who should "man up" and save Moses if it comes to that.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-21-11, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Speculation"
That makes more sense than what I was thinking - I was thinking someone was saying they wanted to quit. But if it's a case of watering up to go - I kind of don't blame them for going that way - because if they just quit then BL could still say X is gone but we're still going to have to people fall under the yellow line....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •