The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 - Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11 - Episode 10"
Get this started!

I'll admit I FF thru almost all of this one; must be I'm getting tired of it or something.

I think the challenge was harder on the red team cause they are heavier and squashed the tire circles deeper into the mud; which made them harder to pull out. But the advantage was their strength in passing them up the line - till Ken got on the tail end. Not a good place to put him unfortunately.

Marci (the mother) got a surprise - and so did all the younger ones who just knew she'll take the fall for all of them.
Just goes to show that they should be depending on themselves and not someone else.

Sarah should have known that when she didn't go back to the red team that she'd be the first of the youngun's to go when black had to eliminate someone.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 10 grit 03-09-11 1
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 10 jbug 03-09-11 3
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 10 Tummy 03-09-11 2
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 10 samboohoo 03-10-11 4
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 10 jbug 03-10-11 5
       RE: Season 11 - Episode 10 JessicaRN 03-10-11 6
 Statistics grit 03-10-11 7
   RE: Statistics jbug 03-11-11 8
       RE: Statistics samboohoo 03-11-11 9
       RE: Statistics Tummy 03-13-11 10
           RE: Statistics grit 03-14-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-09-11, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 10"
I watched the last 45 minutes. I'll watch the first hour on Thursday and come back to post my stats. Turns out there's at least one person besides me who likes the stats!

It's too bad Marci had immunity. I would have been okay with her sacrificing herself. She's getting really close to goal weight so it wouldn't have been a big deal if she went home.

Sarah looked fantastic at home! I don't know how much time passed between her being sent home and the episode airing but she's doing well.

I wonder if she'll be pregnant by the finale or if she will wait until after the finale to try to get pregnant.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-09-11, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 10"
I like the stats too

I would have had no problem with Marci going home cause she is getting really close.
The problem I saw was the younger women depending on her going home so they could stay longer; they should be working as if there is no one to save them. KWIM?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-11, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 10"
I missed last week and didn't even realize I'd missed last week until I started watching and was confused about Sarah and Jen being on Black.

Had Red lost the weigh in I think Ken would have gone. Seems like he had issues with the wife at home last week?

Sarah did look great. Hope she has as many babies as she wants!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 10"
I finally watched. I'm glad the girls won that challenge. I really wish they had won the weigh-in. Oh well.

I wonder if there is tension now because Marci voted for Olivia.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

03-10-11, 10:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 10"
I forgot to mention;
Hannah (I'm not paying attention to names much but I think this is right)
was a total self centered b**ch about Marci's choice of which 2 would get to work out with the trainers.
Instead of being grateful to be chosen and to have what the others would not? she gets angry about who the other person is - and how the other person might hold her back or something! As if!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-10-11, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 10"
I heard Bob or Jillian say something is wrong when the black team started to have low weight loss. These women are getting so small, that they can't keep expecting them to lose large numbers.

I kind of chuckled when Bret and Cara had the original idea of making them carry backpacks with their lost pounds around. Yeah, never seen that before.

Bob being flabergasted that there was another twist in the Biggest Loser house. OMG, who wouldn't be surprised!

This far into the season and in my mind, I still had the young women, the older women, the blond women and the brunette women. Still not sure who is who and what the original couples were. I admit that this is my fault because this show is so dragged out that I'm usually doing 3 things while FF through it.

03-10-11, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Statistics"
Since this is the first time I'm watching TBL from the very beginning of the season, I have a question for everyone. Is it normal for the weight loss percentages to drop this low 10 weeks into the game?

And was anyone else a little weirded out by that screaming match between Justin and Kara? I almost felt like I was watching Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd in Moonlighting and thought they were about to kiss.

This week:

Ken 3.15%
Justin 3.05%
Marci 2.99%
Kaylee 2.79%
Irene 2.70%
Moses 2.52%
Rulon 2.29%
Austin 2.08%
Sarah 2.06%
Courtney 2.03%
Hannah 1.10%
Olivia 1.05%
Jen .51%

Overall:

Marci 31.93%
Justin 30.41%
Moses 29.77%
Jen 29.50%
Irene 29.41%
Austin 28.54%
Olivia 27.97%
Rulon 27.85%
Hannah 27.42%
Sarah 27.20%
Ken 26.53%
Courtney 25.39%
Kaylee 25.32%

Interesting to note: the cumulative weight loss for each team is dead even at 28.27%.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

03-11-11, 12:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Statistics"
It's interesting that Marci & Irene - who have less left to lose - are still doing better percentage wise that the others.

Courtney still has a lot to lost; in the past we're used to people at her weight losing in double digits most of the time.
Wonder what has put her in such a slow down?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-11, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Statistics"
Love.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-11, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Statistics"
Lol at Boo.

I think she's lost so much she may have hit a plateau. Her body is saying 'Holy crap we must be in a famine". Hopefully Jillian or Bob tweak her diet or exercise and get her going again. And I hope they show it.

03-14-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Statistics"
I don't think Courtney just hit a slowdown or plateau. She's been there the whole show.

See, this is why I like the statistics. Everyone loves Courtney because she's a great person and the editing really highlights that, but the statistics show the true story. As a veteran reality TV show watcher, I'm very skeptical of editing.

Since the start of TBL, this is how Courtney has been stacking up against the other players in terms of overall weight loss:

Week 1: 17th out of 22
Week 2: 14th out of 21
Week 3: 14th out of 21
Week 4: 12th out of 20
Week 5: 14th out of 20
Week 6: 15th out of 18
Week 7: 14th out of 17
Week 8: 13th out of 16
Week 9: 12th out of 14
Week 10: 12th out of 13

I think it's great that she lost so much weight before even starting the show. I don't think that would have hurt her for the show because she still has so much to lose. So why isn't she losing at a higher percentage?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •