The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 - Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11 - Episode 9"
Are we really 9 in? Wow.

As sad as it was, I was happy to see Arthur get his comeuppance. What comes around goes around. Yay to Jen!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 jbug 03-02-11 1
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 samboohoo 03-02-11 2
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 grit 03-02-11 6
       RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 jbug 03-02-11 7
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 nap_time 03-02-11 12
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 skeetergirl87 03-02-11 13
       RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 JessicaRN 03-04-11 18
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 featherfish81 03-06-11 20
 Courtney/Austin samboohoo 03-02-11 3
   RE: Courtney/Austin grit 03-02-11 4
       RE: Courtney/Austin samboohoo 03-02-11 8
   RE: Courtney/Austin jbug 03-02-11 5
   RE: Courtney/Austin skeetergirl87 03-02-11 10
   RE: Courtney/Austin nap_time 03-02-11 11
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 vince3 03-02-11 9
 RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 skeetergirl87 03-02-11 14
   RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 MKitty 03-02-11 15
       RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 jbug 03-02-11 16
           RE: Season 11 - Episode 9 samboohoo 03-02-11 17
 Statistics grit 03-04-11 19
   RE: Statistics MKitty 03-08-11 21
       RE: Statistics grit 03-09-11 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
I was sorta busy getting my new sink installed in my new counter tops so this is still recorded... (looks around to see who is jealous...)

but I did FF thru to see who was sent packing & backed up to see how he got on the red team.

Bob really tried to put the mojo on the red team after Arthur weighed in.
However, I didn't hear anything about Jen's responsibility for him being on the red team.
I don't blame the red team for their alliances any more than I blame Jen for switching back to the black team - that's where she wanted to be. & she knew that if she stayed on the red team & they lost the weigh in that she'd be the next to go. Jen played for Jen; just like all the other red team played for their team.

Want to ask Bob & Jillian that if Arthur was still on the black team & they lost, who would they pick to send home instead of Arthur?

I realize they guy needs lots of help; & I hope he can continue to lose at home. I think Jessee may help push him; I hope so.

Thanks Agman 2010
Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-02-11, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Okay, I'm jealous. I want new counters. I want a new backsplash. I also want the painting to be done. Yes, it's been about 18 months since we started. Grrr.

I did the same as you. I had to watch all of The Bachelor last night and only watched the weigh-in (via FF), and then backed up to see what happened. I didn't even watch all of the reactions.

I agree with you. Arthur screwed Jen over twice. And she would have been the next one gone. No way Red was winning last night. Those Black girls kicked some butt - including and especially Jen. There was part of me that wanted Arthur to lose 19 just to see what the Red team would have done.

Had Black lost, I wonder if Marci would have gone home for Arthur's aake.

All of them deserve to be there, and Arthur didn't deserve it simply because he was the biggest. He had already done very well at home. He looked to me like he was doing well again.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-02-11, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
I caught the last 1/2 hour after AI was done. I was kind of pissed off at Bob when he was crying about how much Arthur needs to be there and how unfair it would be to send him home because of alliances and game play.

It was because of Arthur's stoopid gameplay that Jen's dad, Jay, got sent home. What goes around, comes around. I'm not too sad that Arthur got sent home. His overall weight loss percentage was the worst out of everyone. And I hated his boasting and bragging about how he'll win the at-home prize. He wasn't much of a worker on the Ranch. I would love to see him get his comeuppance one more time at the finale.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

03-02-11, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-11 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

What goes around, comes around

that's it.

I don't recall Bob pitching a hissy fit when Arthur switched up the teams... and that was game play, so?

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Don't look over here...you will see the green eyed monster! LOL
I am glad that you got your countertops and new sink in though. I bet they look great!

I think Arthur got what he deserved. What comes around goes around. Although I would have loved to have seen him lose enough to have immunity to watch the red team scramble....I understand Bob being upset, because the game play does interfer with the real issues, but it is a game.

I couldn't get over the high numbers of the black team...especially being at home. They are on fire. What happened to the red team? Their numbers were way off.. I kinda wonder if they didn't throw the weigh in to get rid of Auther?

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-11 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

You'd think that after 11 seasons the trainers would realize that it's a game and most of the contestants will do what is necessary to stay in the game as long as possible. The fact that most of them did very well at home proves that they don't HAVE to be on the ranch to lose weight. Most of them have learned what they need to learn to continue.

I think that this season doesn't have the drama queens we've had in the previous season (except for Arthur, who seemed totally clueless about the drama he was creating), so the trainers have to pick up the slack in that department.

Arthur dug his own grave and he's lucky to have lasted this long.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-11, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
I agree with your comments about the trainers. Every season, Bob & Jillian get so shocked and disgusted with the game playing. This all seems silly, because it happens every season and Bob tried to manipulate the red team last night by telling them not to send Arthur home.

Sometimes Cara and Brett have that deer in the headlights look. I would have liked to see Arthur doing some boxing. I do have to say that as obese people go, his weight had settled in really odd places and he was kind of hard to look at.

Arthur is just kind of odd, and I was over hearing him sobbing like he was last night.

Not sure how the black team can keep winning, but they are doing great.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-06-11, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Actually, I was a little surprised it took them this long to start complaining about gameplay. Usually the trainers start much earlier.

And don't forget, it's not just Jen who was involved. If he hadn't made the switch earlier Sarah wouldn't have any reason to stay on the black team.

Did anyone else catch Deni saying that she had been home a week before Sarah got home? How did that work? Didn't they all go home right after the weigh-in?

03-02-11, 11:01 AM (EST)
3. "Courtney/Austin"
I meant to raise this question last week because that's when I noticed it. I saw a flicker in Courtney's eye last week when Austin went up to weigh in. I wonder if there is something there. I haven't had time to look for anything this week yet.

03-02-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Courtney/Austin"
I thought I caught that too. I'll have to look for it when I watch the full episode tomorrow night. Tonight is Survivor, ANTM, and American Idol. Why can't they spread these shows across the week instead of lumping them all on the same nights? Sheesh!

03-02-11, 11:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Courtney/Austin"
I'm right there with you.

We are way behind on our CSIs. I think we've only watched one Miami, although we really don't miss that one. It's just something to watch.

I have to teach tonight and won't get home until 9. I will watch Survivor and then will have to catch up later on Modern Family. I still have to watch TBL from the beginning, Parenthood and The Good Wife. I also got sucked into Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior. Yeesh.

I have to sort through a foot of documents later, so may try to catch something online while I do that.

03-02-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Courtney/Austin"
I noticed that last week too!

03-02-11, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Courtney/Austin"
I noticed that too and they kept showing Courtney, so I wonder if there is something there. They would make a cute couple.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Courtney/Austin"
I saw that as well and wondered if there was something going on with those two. It seems we always have a relationship somewhere in the season! Ahh...spring and love is in the air!

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Yeah, Arthur's the one who started the political portion of the game when he traded Jen and her dad over to the Reds for two of the Reds 'weakest' members... He got what he deserved.

03-02-11, 01:18 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Austin needs some new friends. How crappy was it to order and eat all of that food and then bring out a cheesecake and practically order him to eat it. If they were true friends, they would have planned something that didn't revolve around food. Good for him to turn it all down - hopefully that will continue in the future. I liked his comment that he was the only thing that had changed - I think that is hard for contestants to realize when they get back to the real world.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-11, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Yeah, I totally agree. Those were not friends at all...he totally needs new friends who will support his new lifestyle and not try to sabotage him. What a bunch of idiots and how mean they were last night to try to do that to him.

stylin' by Agdude

03-02-11, 01:32 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
those kinds of scenes make me wonder how much the producers are scripting what they want said - for tv.

03-02-11, 04:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Season 11 - Episode 9"
Agree.

03-04-11, 06:12 PM (EST)
19. "Statistics"
I finally got to watch this week's episode.

Having 2 teenage daughters, I can attest to the fact that teenagers don't always think logically. I bet none of Austin's friends really thought about or understood what the guy was going through. Kudos to Austin for not caving in. That had to be really hard.

I wonder how much time there was between the 5K challenge and the weigh-in and if the Red team knew that Arthur was coming over to them. Did the Red team have trouble at home? Or did they know Arthur was coming on to their team and they threw it in order to send him home?

Statistics - the black team is starting to pull ahead:

Marci 29.83%
Jen 29.14%
Justin 28.22%
Moses 27.95%
Irene 27.45%
Olivia 27.20%
Austin 27.02%
Hannah 26.61%
Rulon 26.16%
Sarah 25.67%
Ken 24.14%
Courtney 23.84%
Kaylee 23.18%
Arthur 23.08%

Arthur still had the lowest percentage of weight loss for everyone. If Arthur had remained on the black team, he would have just beat out Courtney. I know everyone loves Courtney but her weight loss percentage has always been near the bottom.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-11, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Statistics"
Thanks for the stats Grit! Love getting the stats

03-09-11, 12:27 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Statistics"
It's nice to know someone likes the stats! For me, it helps put everyone's weight loss into perspective. It separates the actual weight loss progress from the feelings we develop for the contestants.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •