The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"October 19 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-10, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"October 19 Episode"
So I actually watched. Well kind of watched. I sarted at 9:15 and finished by 10 - the joys of the DVR.

Interesting episode. I think I have decided that I don't really like Frado or Brandon - not because they are playing the game, but just because of their demeanor and their lying. The now remind me of Melissa from last year.

But I also blame the producers. I don't have a problem with Blue vs. Black. I don't have a problem with game play. I do have a problem with Bob & Jillian being up in arms about game play, and I have a problem with people lying about game play.

If they want to continue to do this, there is an easy way to eliminate manipulating the weigh-ins: During team play, put the people with the lowest percentages up for elimination. Instead of giving immunity to the person with the highest, take the two with the lowest and put them up.

Other than that, I still have no real connection to anyone this year. I'm not really rooting for anyone. I don't like Frado or Brandon, but I'm still indifferent to the others.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: October 19 Episode jbug 10-20-10 1
   RE: October 19 Episode samboohoo 10-20-10 2
       RE: October 19 Episode jbug 10-20-10 3
 RE: October 19 Episode Cyndimaus 10-20-10 4
 RE: October 19 Episode susang 10-20-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-10, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: October 19 Episode"
We think so much alike!

I have a niece who has been loving Fredo; now I want to ask her if the love is still there....
I didn't like Brendon from the beginning. I think he is one who is there for the money more than for his health. Fredo watered up the time he had immunity; he was about to do it again; I think he didn't want to face the wrath of Jillian if he did.

I so agree with the bottom 2 being the 2 to choose between for sending home.

At the weigh in when they were talking about the possible "throw", I was thinking how dramatic it would be if black lost the weigh in and then red did the voting to send someone home!

Interesting how Brendon & Fredo changed their minds from Anna or Eliz to Rick. I know Jillian was campaigning for Anna - but we didn't see any (or if it was there I missed it) discussion about Rick being a threat & Patrick's loyalty to him.

Wonder tho when they showed Rick at the top of the loss chart we should have known then that he would be going home.
Rick has done amazing at home!

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-10, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: October 19 Episode"
I have to throw one more blame out there, and that's to the four contestants on Black who are not Frado and Brandon - Rick, Anna, Elizabeth and the other (see, no vested interest in the people this year). They should have just turned the tables on Brandon or Frado and sent one of them packing. It was obvious they wanted to lose to get Patrick. If Frado and Patrick were willing to sacrifice one of them to get Patrick, they should have made them pay then. At the very least, the girls should have stuck together. Jillian told them they were targets. They could have even forced a 3 - 3 tie by voting or Brandon, and he would have gone home with the lowest percentage, correct? Or is it Blue's choice because it's team play? I think it would have been Blue's choice, but I still think the girls would have been safe.

Looks like it will happen next week, but still.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: October 19 Episode"
Ada - I think is the other one - that is doing really well losing every week.

I wondered too why the 3 women didn't get together & try to get Rick to vote with them. I wonder if Rick had any idea Brendan & Fredo were gunning for him because they figured Rick & Patrick would stick together ....

If it had been a tie, Blue would have had the decision - and not just to choose between the tied 2 - but could send any one of the Black home (except Ada who was highest loser I think).

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-20-10, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: October 19 Episode"
I was liking how the bottom 6 or so people had to compete in a challenge and the two who lost were up for elimination. It seemed a fairer way to do it, because only those with lower percentages were up for elimination. If you had good numbers you didn't have to worry. I've always disliked how game play played such a big part in who was up for elimination when it's blue vs. black. Kind of takes the "biggest loser" part out of it. I know the producers want the drama of game play, but I'd prefer it to have less impact on who actually goes home. The game play can kick in when it comes to deciding who to vote for, but it shouldn't be the factor in who is actually up for elimination.

I don't have a favorite either and noone I hate yet, although there are a few who are coming onto the "dislike" radar. Guess I need to get further into the season to form more definate opinions.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-10, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: October 19 Episode"
Last night's episode was great. Very "action packed."

I was sorry to see Rick go. He is a classy guy, and I like his personality.

Among the women, Ada and Elizabeth are kind of odd, IMO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •