The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 17, April 28th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 17, April 28th"
This is a new twist.

Was it just me or did last night drag onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I was falling asleep.

Also was I the only one that noticed that unlike everyone else that said goodbye to their weight, Ron said "See you later"?

They all put up amazing numbers last night, big losses! I was surprised.

It will be interesting to see next week's weigh in after a week at home. Who will make it to Final 3????

Glad Felipe's Dad is recovering well from his stroke.

My Personal 3Day Page

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 17, April 28th samboohoo 04-29-09 1
 RE: Episode 17, April 28th Ahtumbreez 04-29-09 2
   RE: Episode 17, April 28th Breezy 04-29-09 3
       RE: Episode 17, April 28th samboohoo 04-29-09 5
           RE: Episode 17, April 28th Ahtumbreez 04-29-09 6
               RE: Episode 17, April 28th samboohoo 04-29-09 7
                   RE: Episode 17, April 28th Ahtumbreez 04-29-09 9
   RE: Episode 17, April 28th brvnkrz 04-29-09 4
       RE: Episode 17, April 28th cipher5150 04-29-09 11
           RE: Episode 17, April 28th samboohoo 04-29-09 15
 RE: Episode 17, April 28th Cyndimaus 04-29-09 8
   RE: Episode 17, April 28th Ahtumbreez 04-29-09 10
   RE: Episode 17, April 28th jbug 04-29-09 12
       RE: Episode 17, April 28th samboohoo 04-29-09 16
 30 days? Breezy 04-29-09 13
   RE: 30 days? jbug 04-29-09 14
       RE: 30 days? nap_time 04-29-09 19
 RE: Episode 17, April 28th warp_core breach 04-29-09 17
   RE: Episode 17, April 28th Breezy 04-29-09 18
       RE: Episode 17, April 28th warp_core breach 04-30-09 22
           RE: Episode 17, April 28th Breezy 04-30-09 25
 RE: Episode 17, April 28th nap_time 04-29-09 20
   ummmm Breezy 04-29-09 21
       RE: ummmm nap_time 04-30-09 24
   RE: Episode 17, April 28th warp_core breach 04-30-09 23
       RE: Episode 17, April 28th samboohoo 04-30-09 26
           RE: Episode 17, April 28th blueahh 05-01-09 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I'm not sure about the dragging. I usually don't watch until an hour in and have to FF through some stuff to appease Conner. I also have started FF through anything Tara says because I just can't take it. Especially when she said, "I was never in an alliance." Um, yeah right.

I was surprised by the numbers as well. Hard to believe that a ten-pound loss gets you sent home. Wow. I was actually rooting for Filipe last night. I'm glad he will have Sione close by.

I did kind of enjoy seeing them working out Day 1 vs. now. And I was howling over Helen's hair. I totally thought of True!

I didn't notice what Ron said, but I may have FF'd it.

I think Mikey might be in a bit of trouble. The preview shows him saying something that looks like he is talking to the audience and asking for their vote.

Frankly I think it would be very interesting if it were Mike and Tara needing the vote from America. I don't think Helen can win. I need Snidget or one of those other chart/numbers people, but if I recall, Helen really can't win unless she loses a very unhealthy amount of weight.

As much as I don't like Ron at this point, there is a small part of me that would laugh if he won it all simply because he controlled them all, and they let him.

Glad for Filipe's dad too. And I like that he and Sione are focussed on their families' health. I gasped when I saw that buffet and laughed at them removing the skin.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I ff'd thru alot of the hospital visit - *yawn. After the first few bellies they all started looking alike.

Loved watching the "train the trainer" workout. I thought they were both going to barf.

I kind of felt sorry for Bob last night. Both his boys were below the bottom line. Can't be a good feeling for a trainer.

Tara the Machine is still not rubbing me the wrong way like she does many of you. I love it when she kicks butt.

I noticed Rob saying "see you later" also. tsk tsk
And him outright lying to Bob's face...I hope he was ashamed of himself watching that lastnight.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

04-29-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I like Tara too. And I've never heard her say anything about not being in an alliance. ? She wasn't. Everyone there would vote her home if she had ever fell below the yellow line.

Loved the train the trainers day too! LOL

04-29-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
When Tara and Helen were talking about who to vote off, Tara said something like, "I'm so glad I've never been in an alliance, or something to that effect."

Yes, Tara and Laura were partners, but I would still consider that some form of an alliance, especially since she wanted to keep Laura there in spite of her injury - for which Jillian called her out on, and she toyed with the idea of falling below when Laura had all of the power.

And I agree, they all would vote her home if she fell below. She worked hard not to, and she got lucky in other weeks when she very well could have fallen below because someone else did. She would also vote someone out if it benefitted her.

Tara has kicked butt the whole time. I respect that. And I liked her - loved her even in the beginning. Hopefully she will continue the weight loss at home, remain healthy and start working on her other issues.

04-29-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
For some reason I wouldn't call Tara and Laura's partnership an alliance. Don't ask me why because I'm not sure I can verbalize it. There's just a different dynamics to me between coming in with a partner and creating a voting bloc. But I can see your point also.

To bravie - below: Ron's outright lying to Bob has now put him pretty much even with Icky on my most despised contestants list.

04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq

04-29-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
It wouldn't be normal for you to just agree with me. *poke*

04-29-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Owwww! That's going to leave a bruise. *grin

04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq
06/09/2209 Bre gets a hug from Mom

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Train the trainer day was a hoot. I was cracking up the entire time.
I can't believe that Ron could look Bob in the eye and lie the way he did. I know he is playing this game for his son but he still makes me mad.
Tara is a machine. she bugs the living hell out of me but I completely respect her abilities as an athlete.

Tribe made me gay

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I missed the first half because, well, I’d rather watch NCIS and haven’t progressed to the DVR/Tivo era. What lie did Ron tell?

04-29-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Bob asked Ron if he had anything to do with Mikey voting out Kristin, and he said "no."

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I loved the fact that every single one of them had a good number at the weigh-in. Noone had anything to be ashamed of for being below the yellow line this time.

I thought it was interesting that Helen thought Filipe was a bigger threat to her than Ron when Ron has a lot of weight left to lose and could potentially lose a whole lot more.

Sigs by Cyg

04-29-09, 10:31 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I'd love to know if Jillian did any whispering in the ears before she left.

04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq
06/09/2209 Bre gets a hug from Mom

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
For the life of me I can't remember how the final is done.
Is the winner the one who loses the biggest percentage from their last day on campus to the finale?
or the biggest percentage from their first day on campus to the finale?

For the ones voted off, they go by biggest percentage lost from day one to finale, right?

Every day is Spring with Agman

04-29-09, 02:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Day 1 on campus to the Finale.

04-29-09, 01:54 PM (EST)
13. "30 days?"
I missed that. Coworker said the 4 will be home 30 days and then come back for the weigh in. I thought it was only a week!

All of the weigh ins at the finale are week 1 to final weigh in, percentage wise.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 30 days?"
That gives them a long time to maintain and to work on more loss.

According to the web site today these are their losses when they left the ranch (I couldn't find where it gave their beginning weight - I was looking for that too).

Tara 125 lbs 43%

Helen 103 lbs 40%

Mike 164 lbs 42%

Ron 130 lbs 36%

Mike & Ron both still have more to lose so that might give either of them a chance at the highest overall percentage - that is if they make thru the next 30 days and make it to the finale.

Helen really doesn't have a lot more to lose; and Tara not too much more. But I thought that about Ali too and she lost quite a bit more by the finale, so...

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 30 days?"
Hey JBUG.. there is a site that gives all the info you could ever want on all the contestants. Here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser:_Couples_2

There are cool charts with all the info on them.
ENJOY!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
It is amazing how they can drag things on with only 5 people left for a full 2 hours!!

Siggie courtesy of Seana

See Star Trek... in Theatres May 8, 2009

04-29-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
They really need to revamp this show to use their time better.

04-30-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Totally agree. Weren't the first couple of seasons only 1-hour shows, maybe 1.5 hours? I don't remember. I really don't need the recap at the beginning of the second hour to tell me what I just watched. I already know who Helen is going to vote for so why go to a commercial after you just got back from one? Total waste of time.

BL and DWTS are the worst for unnecessarily extending their shows.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

04-30-09, 10:06 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Yes they were and then when it got down to so few contestants they dropped the 1/2 hour and it was only an hour.

04-29-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
I enjoyed tonight's show. Yes it was long but it didn't bother me. I could believe that Ron didn't fess up to Bob. Be a man and own up to playing the game. I kinda wondered if Bob would freak out and refuse to train him this week... but he didn't.

Missed most of the challenge cause I was helping at Boy scouts, but saw the end when Tara won! YEA TARA!! She is still my favorite. I was impressed that she "finally got it"!

I was glad to see Mike pick up the pace and come in second. Did anyone else notice that all the contestants said a "good bye" as they threw the weight over the cliff.....except for RON??? He said "See you later." That almost sounded like a self prophecy on him gaining the weight back.

Helen's goal outfit was unbelievable! She looked great! Tara is getting really small, but I didn't like the dress. Should have had something that showed her figure a little better. Mike was such a cutie in the jacket! He is going to have girls all over the campus following him around.

Felipe impressed me tonight. He was very different with the attitude. I found myself liking him tonight.

UH OH>>>go to go... be back later.

04-29-09, 07:55 PM (EST)
21. "ummmm"
*points up* I mentioned Ron's "see you later" in the first post. And yes others said they noticed.

I agree Helen looked great in her goal outfit.

04-30-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
24. "RE: ummmm"
So sorry.... was just going through my thoughs about the show and that really stood out to me. Guess I shouldn't have stated it as a question but more of a exclaimation.

04-30-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
>Felipe impressed me tonight. He
>was very different with the
>attitude. I found myself
>liking him tonight.

After not liking him for a few weeks, I liked him again as he had a good attitude.

He looked very good in his hip outfit when he went home.

He was kind of surprised that he only lost 13 pounds since leaving the ranch but that is a good weight loss post-ranch! I think these contestants forget that they are back in real life where it isn't just about working out every day for hours and eating right and doing nothing else! They have to balance what they have learned with their jobs, their families, etc. and so expecting huge weight losses like they had at the ranch is totally unrealistic... which worries me about Ron. How is he going to fare being at home for 30 days? He says that he's been on every diet there is out there and nothing had worked except for being on the ranch. That's just it. He's on the ranch and is being "monitored" What will happen?

Siggie courtesy of Seana

04-30-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Agree with you about Filipe. I really cheered for him Tuesday.

There is a man at my gym who looks just like Filipe, but just a tad older. It's funny because the first couple of times I saw him, I couldn't stop wondering if it was really him. I think he noticed that I was look at him. I wonder if he watches TBL.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-09, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 17, April 28th"
Didn't it seem like Felipe was trying being nice to everyone to try to save himself? With Ron/Mike voting together and most likely Tara/Helen voting together, he was the odd man out. He knew he had to get along with others or he was gone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •