The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-08 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-02-08 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

OMG, Vicky is such a baby.

Just drop down already.

Then the way everyone was cheering for her like she had won the challenge, ugh.

I'm glad Michelle is still there, but it sucks that Renee went home.

Stupid blue team, I hate them so much.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 1
   RE: Episode 11 Snidget 12-03-08 2
       RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 3
           RE: Episode 11 samboohoo 12-03-08 4
               RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 11
           RE: Episode 11 ShellyMay 12-03-08 7
               RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 8
                   RE: Episode 11 Snidget 12-03-08 27
                   RE: Episode 11 ShellyMay 12-03-08 36
                       RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 37
   RE: Episode 11 jbug 12-03-08 10
       RE: Episode 11 brvnkrz 12-03-08 12
           RE: Episode 11 jbug 12-03-08 24
               RE: Episode 11 brvnkrz 12-03-08 32
                   RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 34
   RE: Episode 11 aquariaqueen 12-03-08 21
       RE: Episode 11 Breezy 12-03-08 22
 RE: Episode 11 samboohoo 12-03-08 5
   RE: Episode 11 true 12-03-08 6
       RE: Episode 11 jbug 12-03-08 9
 RE: Episode 11 brvnkrz 12-03-08 13
   RE: Episode 11 samboohoo 12-03-08 14
       RE: Episode 11 brvnkrz 12-03-08 15
 RE: Episode 11 Cyndimaus 12-03-08 16
   thankyou! Breezy 12-03-08 17
       RE: thankyou! samboohoo 12-03-08 19
           RE: thankyou! Ahtumbreez 12-03-08 20
   RE: Episode 11 samboohoo 12-03-08 18
 RE: Episode 11 LostAddict 12-03-08 23
   RE: Episode 11 MKitty 12-03-08 28
 RE: Episode 11 aquariaqueen 12-03-08 25
 RE: Episode 11 jbug 12-03-08 26
   RE: Episode 11 mtopaz 12-03-08 29
       RE: Episode 11 jbug 12-03-08 33
           RE: Episode 11 samboohoo 12-03-08 38
               RE: Episode 11 Ahtumbreez 12-03-08 39
   RE: Episode 11 maroonclowns mom 12-03-08 30
       RE: Episode 11 jbug 12-03-08 31
   RE: Episode 11 Cyndimaus 12-03-08 35
 The Pool samboohoo 12-03-08 40
   RE: The Pool true 12-04-08 41
       RE: The Pool ShellyMay 12-04-08 42
           RE: The Pool trigirl 12-04-08 43
               RE: The Pool ShellyMay 12-04-08 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-08, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11"
Nice. Next time put text up there, not blank spaces. Blank spaces don't work. Hopefully no westcoasters got it spoiled.

Wooohooooo America gets to decide who's the third in the final three! If Vicky is below the line next week, she is toast. Totally toast.

I only saw parts, but was Icky getting a major softer(more positve) edit last night? I was hoping that meant she was leaving, but poop.

Renee looked great, but dang! I wanna know where these peeps are shopping? I'm sorry she looks great, but I was in a size 10 at 148. How the heck can she be in a size 8 at 172?

Go ahead and ask what size I am now. *preen*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11"
A lot of what size you wear at what weight has to do with your body shape and how much of the weight is muscle vs fat. Someone with a lot of muscle can be 20 pounds heavier at the same clothing size. I always weigh a lot more than people think I do because I tend to bulk up easily.

Some of what size you are at any given number of inches does have to do with what company made the clothes. Some run a lot larger than others. I find it a bit scary that at 160 I'm finding smalls that fit me. I still need to lose 20 pounds so I may be one of those hated size 2 girls by the time I get there even though that was a size 8-10 the last time I was that weight.

12-03-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 11"
I realize that, but she just didn't appear to be a size 8 either. Girl has a lot on top, I don't see squishing those into a size 8 dress.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 11"
You know I was thinking the same thing. I have just decided that my scale is completely wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Snidget, I realize what you're saying. However, I'm telling you that I don't have half the boobs that Renee (or Amy P) have. My arms are pretty darn solid at the moment. I can pinch about an inch around the rib/back area. When I was 140 on my wedding day, I wore a size 8. I haven't seen a 6 since I was below 120. I am a healthy 12 right now, a lucky 10 at best. I just don't know.

Tis the season.

12-03-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 11"
Clothing sizes are confusing enough without them throwing this curve at us.

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-08, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 11"
I find it depends on the type of store too. I'm 168 right now and hippy so I wear 14 on the bottom and 10 or 12 on top. But if I go to one of those stores that specializes in young women, I can't get fit into an XL.

And Heba is definitely not one of my favourite people, but I actually enjoyed her a little last night. She was confident coming out on the Tyra Banks show and her comments during the challenge made me laugh out loud. Vicky's hair dye affecting her brain and Michelle settling in that box like it was her second job.

I wonder how they're going to do the voting? I'm guessing right after next week's weigh-in between the two who drop below the yellow line?

12-03-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 11"
Exactly! That's why I asked where she's shopping.

Well if they run it like last year. Yes once we know the two under the yellow line, America votes by calling in.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 11"
Generally I've found that cheap clothes and fairly expensive clothes seem to be the ones most commonly way mis-sized.

They can slap any number on it they want and a lot of higher-end clothes have major size inflation because women will spend twice as much money for something that doesn't fit as well or look as good because the number next to size is smaller based on all the studies they do about that sort of thing.

It wouldn't surprise me if when people say their new dress size that what they are wearing is the smallest thing they found that fit no matter how weird the sizing is for that brand.

12-03-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Episode 11"
I suppose I'm stating the obvious, but maybe this is why Vicky has been posting furiously on her personal blog before the show has finished airing because she knows America is not going to want her in the final 3?

12-03-08, 03:57 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Episode 11"
LOL I bet you're right!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I agree Breezy. I'm 172 and 5'10". I wear 14 and mostly 16. No matter where I shop (Kohl's or Macy's or Dillards - doesn't matter; even LL Bean I take a XL). So how she gets into an 8 - she doesn't look tall at all - is just not believable. (and I have about 1/8 as much on top as Renee does LOL ) Maybe that's where all her weight is!

My name is Jbug and I'm a shopaholic (Agman is too)

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 11"

psssst, it's Breezy, not Breeze. Just a friendly suggestion.

12-03-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 11"
excuse me

12-03-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 11"

No biggie, you didn't know. That's why I just wanted to nicely point it out.

12-03-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Episode 11"

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm the nice one?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 11"
2 weeks in a row of looking softer, but honestly, she just looked more pathetic and self-centered. Not the mean and nasty as in episodes past.

12-03-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode 11"
She is pathetic.

12-03-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 11"
Ahhh, where to begin.

Icky. Why the heck didn't they leave her up there. And I didn't like the "leaning on Ed" so much last night. Something about that made me a little ill. Her makeover, even more icky. Her hair was a nice color, but all of that makeup was disgusting. I thought she looked better on the treadmill after she returned to the ranch than she did on the Tyra show.

Heba: Again, we are seeing a somewhat different side to her. Again, I think it's having Ed there. She only irritated me slightly last night when she said, "Ed was robbed of some time on the ranch." Um, BS. You and Ed fell below the yellow line fair and square. If he was robbed, you robbed him.

Also, her makeover. I did not like the red dress. I thought it actually exploded her bottom. I thought that little black dress she tried on the first time was so much better. But, nwo that I think about it, she was trusting a man with some very f-ed up hair. Top Design dude or not, he needs his own makeover on top of his head.

Ed: Interesting. I still like Ed. I'm not sure what's up with his weight loss.

Renee: She looks great. Love the hair. I am so glad she and Michelle did this together.

Michelle: Go Michelle! I really just want her to win now. And she can buy me a purse if she wants.

I have a bad feeling for next week. I do think that if Michelle falls below, America votes her. But in the previews, you can see part of Vicky's number - the last digit. She either loses big, which I suspect or gains big, which I doubt.

Grrrrrrr.

Tis the season.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 11"
Woo! Michelle makes the finals for sure. Wouldn't it be even sweeter if America was responsible for kicking Miss Piggy to the curb. She has been (or has been edited as) a total beeotch and schemer. I can only hope she will finally get her due next week.

If Vicky falls below the line, she is o.u.t. I was kinda hoping that Heba and Ed would be the ones to send her packing, since she stupidly kept them in the game. For such a "player", she really is quite stupid. Ed is set up for a huge loss next week, since he only lost 3lbs this week. Vicky should have split up Ed/Heba and taken her chances weighing in against the girls next week.

If Vicky is above the line next week, either Ed or Heba go. If so, I'm guessing Heba, since I think Ed will be above the line.

12-03-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 11"
With all Vicky's talk about 'game play' she sure forgot how to do that last night. She knew and said Ed has the most to lose - so why keep him there? She could have justified her vote by saying that he had already been voted off once, so Renee deserved to be there more than Ed.

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)

12-03-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode 11"
I'm sad that Renee and Michelle got split. I would have loved for them to be the top two. So glad Michelle is still there though. She is absolutely stunning. And I just love her personality. I won't even mention the other 3. Although, I think without the pig there Heba probably wouldn't have been as bad.

Arkie did me.

12-03-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 11"
Hmmm, you've gone back to using the "b" in Heba, instead of the "f." You must be warming up to her.

Tis the season.

12-03-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 11"
*glare* You take that back. NOW!!! *kick*

Arkie did me.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 11"
I have wondered what has been up with the men's weight-loss this season. It doesn't seem we saw very many big numbers from any of them, just an occasional low two-digit loss. And no one has passed the 100 pound loss mark this time around. I wonder why that is. Smaller men this time around? The men didn't stick around for long this season. The only reason we have Ed is due to his winning his way back into the game (and it wasn't even due to weight-loss).

As to the show last night, I agree with what you guys have been saying. I really do hope Vicky gets sent home and that Michelle makes it to the finals. Heba seemed nicer last night and I agree that it is probably due to Ed's presence. He seems to be a decent fellow. I wonder if Heba just got caught up in all of Vicky's ickiness and game play while on the ranch and in real life isn't so nasty. I liked her encouragement of Vicky after the challenge and reminding her to think beyond herself.

As an aside, I find it fun looking for Allison's baby bump every week.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Snidget!
(and happy Christmas from my twin Jbug!)

12-03-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
17. "thankyou!"
So Allison is preggers? It's been driving me nuts all season, she looks so much bigger.

12-03-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
19. "RE: thankyou!"
They announced it somewhere, and then I saw something - maybe online where she told everyone. But I don't recall seeing it during the season.

Tis the season.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: thankyou!"
I thought she announced it at the finale last season, but I'm probably wrong. I know I saw he say it somewhere.

Did Icky say she worked out an extra 4 hours? Is that an extra 4 hours a day or 4 hours a week? She is determined to stay above the yellow line, you have to give her that.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

12-03-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 11"
Cyndi: I see more of Ali's pregnancy in her face than anywhere else.

I agree about Heba. I really liked them at the beginning of the show, so I do wonder how much of her attitude/behaviour has been because of Vicky.

Tis the season.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 11"
I hated to see Renee go. I wanted she and Michelle in the finals.

I didn't like Icky's makeover either. She looks better without makeup than with the stark white makeup. She looked like a ghost with red lipstick. Ick. The way NBC was editing her irritated me too. It's like they were TRYING to redeem her for us. Wrong. At the end of the challenge she came off as the winner, or hero because she did what? Didn't jump? The girl isn't afraid of heights! Or water! She just wanted attention. I think the other contestants should have just walked off and left her there. Now THAT would have been funny.

I don't feel like any of these contestants look as drastically different as last seasons. All of those contestants looked like completely different people after their makeover. These contestants looked better, but not like the others.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 11"
I totally agree with you...Icky was totally playing everyone with her "I'm afraid" carp. Yeah, right..this is a ballbusting woman and we are supposed to believe she is not playing us? Michelle hit it bang on when she acknowledged that Icky was trying to steal her thunder.

I LOVE Michelle and think she is a nice person and absolutely stunning to boot! She doesn't appear to engage in all the badmouthing and game playing, just works hard and gets on with it. Just like her mother. Man, Renee was also amazing. Hope she continues to do well at home. Looking foward to the finale...hope Michelle wins it all. If Icky wins, I swear I will throw something large at my TV!!

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 11"
I would have liked to have seen Tim Gunn instead of Christian.
And I was waiting for "fierce" but only heard fabulous.

12-03-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 11"
I think Icky just didn't want to have to drop into the cold water - and then with everyone "encouraging" her, she had to make more of it than that.

I think they should have just left her there. Michelle was right - Icky was just stealing her thunder.

I hope Michelle makes it to the final - the spa trip could help her win the finale! Wouldn't it be great if Renee went with her and then Renee wins the runner-up prize?

My name is Jbug and I'm a shopaholic (Agman is too)

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-03-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

I would LOVE to see Michelle win the grand prize and Renee win the $100K. However, I think she will have stiff competition from Brady. I think he may have been close to losing 100 lbs, maybe more.

I agree with everyone who thinks Icky was just pulling a little drama to get more attention. She couldn't half arse her way to victory last night like she did with the football challenge the week before, so she gave up after a few seconds and then still demanded the spot light.

What I have seen from both Michele and Renee all season long (and most especially Renee), is quiet determination. They just put their minds to it and do their best, no drama. I loved seeing Renee back at home, continuing on, and motivating others. She seems like a very genuinely nice person, and yes I cried when she was telling her friends to never give up on re-connecting with those you love.

I was growling at the teevee last night, muttering, "what the hell is all this Icky-time?" They can't redeem that beyotch in my eyes, and I would love for her ##### to be sent home next week by the viewers!

The makeovers were okay, but I also agree that last year's makeovers were more "ta da!" Heba's hair looked great, and she truly does have a pretty face. I think they should have Carson Kressley come dress the contestants next year -- he would be so much fun!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

12-03-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Episode 11"
Thank goodness I was able to fast forward thru most of the Icky time.

Heba's dress was not becoming to her figure IMO. Red adds pounds - and it made her look hippy (hippier).

Question about Renee & Michelle.
If Renee's 2 other daughters are Michelle's sisters, do they still have a relationship with their father?
Michelle said she was 20 when her parents split. Was she given an option of going with Renee? or as a Daddy's girl, did she choose Daddy over Renee? Was her anger (and cut off communication) due to her feelings that Renee had left her Dad? Was she blaming Renee for the breakup?

12-03-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Episode 11"
The one daughter looked a lot like Michelle. I tend to recall Michelle mentioning that her mother is the one who left. I don't know if she left for another man (possibly her current husband). I can see Michelle choosing her father over her mother if her mother hurt her father.

I gather she blamed Renee. And I also think it is possible that, due to the age difference between Michelle and her sisters, maybe they were too young to understand.

Tis the season.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Episode 11"
You'd think as much as BL hashed and re-hashed the strained relationship we would have had more of a back-story on it.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 11"

Yep. It was so obvious, the "First Class B--ch" suddenly turning into a tippy toeing scared little girl. Watching her tip-toe down from the scales, really gagged me. Loved it when Michelle said Vicky was stealing "her"thunder after winning the prize. I don`t like Vicky.

12-03-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

You know, I've noticed that tippy-toe thing before but never knew just how to describe it! Perfect MCM! It's a mannerism that just doesn't cut it with a woman her age. LOL

ETA: I know an older woman here who talks in this high squeeky baby voice sometimes and I just about gag! She'll do it at the oddest times like: "I need to make a few copies" - not baby talking to a baby - just taking!
Others have noticed it too. weird, very weird.

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Episode 11"
The only thing I can think of with the fear of jumping thing for Vicky (if it was genuine) is that looking straight down into the water gives you the perspective that it is further than it really is. So that could have been her problem. And having Ed in the water helped with that.

And that's the only nice thing I'll say.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Snidget!
(and happy Christmas from my twin Jbug!)

12-03-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
40. "The Pool"
By the house. We always see it. I wonder if they actually use it. I remember Kim using it in one of her seasons.

I love the pool. I swam today, as a matter of fact. 11 laps, which is a quarter mile. Then I did another 33 laps of various leg work with fins and a board.

If I could get into a regular pool routine, I would. I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks swimming 30 minutes a day back in 2002. That required going to the gym at 5 a.m. five days a week. It was worth it.

Tis the season.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The Pool"
I think they use the pool in their off hours, and maybe for extra workouts. I've noticed that they all seem to become more tan as the season progresses. I also recall one guy, (I think it was last season, but I'm not sure,) who got a very obvious sunburn that was never mentioned on the show. I think there is some laying out at that pool going on.

The word of God is always in the hand of man. And the original author has not been protecting the source material. --Estee

12-04-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
42. "RE: The Pool"
I started watching last season (although thanks to reruns on Slice Network in Canada I've seen Season 1 and am in the middle of Season 2) and I wondered the same thing. You never saw them using the pool, whether for exercise or relaxation. Any group conversations seem to take place in the kitchen or the living room.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-04-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: The Pool"
I think the whole group conversation stuff in the kitchen has more to do with production than their lifestyle. The house is probably wired for sound and has fixed cameras. It would be much harder to set up outside.

Swimming is such a great sport. I was not a swimmer before I began triathlons, but man do I love it now. It is something you can do for the rest of your life. You get cardio and toning without all the impact on your body.

bouncey by Ice

12-04-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
44. "RE: The Pool"
I agree - great toning all around! One of our local municipal pools offers aquasize and lane swimming so my hubby can do laps while I work out. Or I join him in the laps.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •