The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6.08"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6.08"
Well thank goodness somone grew a pair. I think I might have turned this show off if the voting hadn't gone down like that. Two guys left and you have a clear chance to get rid of one....If Amy hadn't taken it then she would have been a fool. Ohhhh the look on Miss Piggy's face was priceless!!!!!

And what about Stacy. She was getting the "edit" so I was so sure she was going to do it. I was screaming at my TV. How great would it have been if she had made it and we had an all-girl top 7! Was the step stuff the big hype about 80's week? Lame.

What do you think about the way Miss Piggy was to Phil? Wondering what she is feeling about herself watching at home right now? Looks like she is gonna go postal next week!

bouncey by Ice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6.08 samboohoo 11-13-08 1
   RE: Episode 6.08 Ahtumbreez 11-13-08 2
       RE: Episode 6.08 samboohoo 11-13-08 3
       RE: Episode 6.08 Starshine 11-13-08 5
 Icky's note. newsomewayne 11-13-08 4
   RE: Icky's note. Starshine 11-13-08 7
   RE: Icky's note. Cyndimaus 11-13-08 11
   RE: Icky's note. realitycoholic 11-14-08 20
       RE: Icky's note. trigirl 11-14-08 21
 RE: Episode 6.08 jbug 11-13-08 6
   RE: Episode 6.08 samboohoo 11-13-08 8
   RE: Episode 6.08 Starshine 11-13-08 9
 Icky and Bob trigirl 11-13-08 10
   RE: Icky and Bob LostAddict 11-14-08 14
 RE: Episode 6.08 KwietOne 11-13-08 12
   RE: Episode 6.08 blessedOne 11-13-08 13
       RE: Episode 6.08 Dianimal59 11-14-08 15
 RE: Episode 6.08 taffnic 11-14-08 16
 RE: Episode 6.08 newsomewayne 11-14-08 17
 RE: Episode 6.08 MKitty 11-14-08 18
 Way to go AMY!!! mom2bjm 11-14-08 19
   Jerry? MPVLOST 11-24-08 22
       RE: Jerry? PlumBlossom 11-24-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-08, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6.08"
Yay for Amy. I definitely think she took her mom's words to heart and did what was best for her. There is a part of me that would like to believe that she also did it because of the poor sportsmanship shown on Vicky's behalf.

We talked about this a little yesterday in chat. And after rewatching last night, I think there is part of Vicky that was okay with Brady leaving. Remember her stated goal from a few weeks back was that if Brady had to go, that would be okay because she wanted to win the ranch grand prize and wanted Brady to win the at-home grand prize. I honestly think her anger was not so much that Brady went home, but because she was not in control of him going home. That woman has some serious issues.

I too thought Stacy was going to pull it out. I'm not thrilled about Ed. The only thing I can say is that I don't see him as having been as bad a sport as the other three - at least not in anything we have been shown. I still like Ed. Heba, not so much. Heba and Vicky are definitely "controlling" women.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 6.08"
I'm still shocked that Ed won. I can't believe he beat Phil by that much. I wonder if Phil had been next to Ed if it would have been closer, I always ran better when I had a pacer.

I thought Amy would have given a better run at it also.

Seriously, Icky needs some professional help. I hate saying this because I don't like being mean, but I hope the whole house turns on her after that Revenge note is left.

Crosses fingers she's the next to go.

11-13-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6.08"
I think Phil was trying to hard, which is why he fell. I really did think Ed would not make it at that pace.

I have never wanted someone gone more on any show than I want Icky gone.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-13-08, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 6.08"
Sorry about yesterday Tummy, I have only just watched the show.

So glad Brady went, but I fear with Ed back Icky may be around a while

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Icky's note."
Were I to do a summary of the last episode, I would title it, "Karma proves she is a bigger b!tch than Vicky, Part I."

Did anybody else catch what Icky's note said? I had it on DVR, so I went back and paused it so I could read it. At the top of the page, it reads, "Motivation for the week", then
REVENGE

(followed by)
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

I will not rest until that b!tch is out of this house.

And that was all I could see, so I don't know if it went on. I suppose we can assume that 'that b!tch' is Amy C.

BTW, has anybody else noticed what a beautiful, flirty smile Amy C. has. Once she's lost all that weight, I think she will look great.

11-13-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Icky's note."
I get the feeling that Heifer wears the trousers in her house, and she is in Ickys back pocket, so if Amy C does fall below the line with a black team member I fear she will be gone.

I agree Wayne, both Coleen and Amy look good now, when they have lost more weight they are going to look stunning.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Icky's note."
Amy C. reminds me of Suzy. Both just needed to lose weight to let the cute girl out!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Icky's note."
I must have missed it -- what note are you all referring to? I admit I fast forwarded a whole bunch of the entire two hours because I really did not want to hear Icky or Heba or Brady's speeches. They are REPULSIVE!

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

11-14-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Icky's note."
It was on the previews for next week. Looked like it was posted on her door and then they showed a clip of Amy C crying.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 6.08"
Here's a link to her myspace page.
She doesn't see herself like we (and most of the viewers) see her. Not surprising tho.

This is how she starts out her "about me" info:
"I am a determined, multi-tasker, strategizer and most of all hard worker! "

strategizer? she didn't have to tell us that.
She left out most adjectives the viewers are using for her.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=413397621&blogID=448313483

11-13-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 6.08"
OMH! That woman is dilusional.

So here she is complaining about being away from everything, and the one challenge they had where she could get a piece of home, she opted not to try hard because that prize was a "sucky" prize.

Um, yeah right.

11-13-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 6.08"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-08 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Yes well...

So many emotions are raging through my body. I can't even tell which one will lead the way at which time. I was shocked, angry, hurt, angry, sad, angry, lonely, angry, betrayed, angry, angry, angry…

11-13-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
10. "Icky and Bob"
Do you get the impression that Bob cannot stand her? Did you see his expression when she was telling him that Phil got kicked out. When he got up to go to the gym I could see the disdain on his face.

bouncey by Ice

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Icky and Bob"
I'm getting that impression too. I think that maybe he has always seen that side of her, but now WE, the viewers, are starting to see that he sees it.

I think EVERYONE is catching on the Icky & Heba's "tactics." Maybe they will be the 2 in the bottom.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 6.08"
1 down, 3 more to go. Go Black team!

blessedOne 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-13-08, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 6.08"
wow, I was thrilled to see that brady went home....what a smack in ICKY's face! O good lord it's a good thing I wasn't there, I would have literally layed ICKY out on the ground! She needs to lose ALOT more weight before she does another dance like that! That really just made my stomach turn!
I paused the DVR on the part where it showed the revenge note hanging on the wall.....she has the nerve to call Amy a #####....it's going to be an interesting rest of the season. I hope Amy keeps it together and shows them what she is really made of! O yeah, I had to go buy the bananna fudge sugar free jello and the fat free whipped topping, OMG IT WAS AWESOME! didn't last long in my family of 7, but it was awesome....
I am so glad it's looking like the big bad strong blue team is going to finally go down! People who treat others the way they have never win in the end!

Dianimal59 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianimal59 Click to send private message to Dianimal59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 6.08"
I told my son that if Brady didn't go home, I wasn't watching again. I have Never, Ever hated anyone on reality tv as much as I just HATE Icky, and to a lesser degree, Hefa.
What awful, awful people.

I sat there chanting, "Please, Please, Please" and actually jumped for JOY when they showed Amy's vote.

Thank goodness her mother had that talk with her.

Really looking forward to next week.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 6.08"
I have never been happier about an elimination as this one. The only ones that can top it is Vicky and Hefa. I wonder what they think about watching this on TV now and seeing how truly awful they are.
I didn't like Amy at the start of this season but she's been growing on me especially after this week. Go Black team and Amy.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 6.08"
Was the step stuff the big hype about 80's week? Lame.

According to the info SB gave in my speculation thread, next week's show is the '80's themed week.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 6.08"
wow...what an episode. I have never screamed at the TV like I did on Tuesday night when Brady got voted off. Way to go Amy!! Vicky is some piece of work. Can't wait to see next week...

Greened by Agman

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Way to go AMY!!!"
I must say, DH and I high-fived at the end of that episode! I was so glad Amy had the guts to do that! It seemed to be really hard, but totally glad she did it!

My neighbor is currently in filming for the next season of BL. Can't wait to see him when he gets back - he is doing it with his cousin... I'll have to post when the next season is revealed. He is a great guy, and wouldn't stoop to the lowliness that is being exhibited by Icky and co...

Tribe's got me bouncing!

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jerry?"
I missed most of this episode, did they explain why Jerry didn't come back for the returning players twist?

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-08, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jerry?"
He had to work. He did have a video message for Colleen.

an IceCat original

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •