The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7"
Ack! I pretty much missed it for a bunch of reasons, and I can't watch because one of us unTivo'd it.

I saw the food challenge. I saw Bob lay into Vicky & Brady, including his confessional of "That wife is Shakesperian," but I really didn't see anything else.

Fill in please.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 7 newsomewayne 10-29-08 1
   RE: Episode 7 samboohoo 10-29-08 2
       RE: Episode 7 flystorms 10-29-08 3
           RE: Episode 7 samboohoo 10-29-08 4
 Something for the Producers to Thin... samboohoo 10-29-08 5
 RE: Episode 7 aquariaqueen 10-29-08 6
   RE: Episode 7 ShellyMay 10-30-08 10
 RE: Episode 7 Cyndimaus 10-29-08 7
   RE: Episode 7 wxgirl 10-29-08 8
 RE: Episode 7 skeetergirl87 10-29-08 9
 RE: Episode 7 trigirl 11-01-08 11
 RE: Episode 7 pmspml5 11-04-08 12
 Episode 7 - full episode link Asrai 11-05-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 7"
Hefa made an ass of herself by confronting Phil about his conversation with Brady to try to get rid of her.

Icky is still an ugly, ugly person.

Trying to mimic the gameplay of Brady, the entire Black team watered up to throw the weigh-in.

Fear the reaper.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-29-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 7"
LOL at Icky. I never thought to call her that. I laughed so hard at Bob calling her "that wife."

I just went and glanced at the website and saw Phil's at-home weight. 106 is pretty darn good.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 7"
Her damn smirk just kills me. Even in a confessional where she swears that Brady didn't water up, that damn smirk is there. You can't tell me Bob doesn't see right through this crap.

I was upset with Neil a few seasons ago for the obvious watering up, but watching the blue team this season has really taken the game to a new level and it's frustrating to watch unfold. I sure hope the black team can bust their collective butts in order to get rid of the others.

I'm happy to see that next week that everyone is down to individual weigh ins now. HOpefully the 3 ladies on the black team can convince Amy to come over to their side to help vote out the awful three if one of them slips below the yellow line. Better yet, wouldn't it be wonderful if two out of those three (Hefa, Icky, and Brady) were below the yellow line?

10-29-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 7"
I totally think Amy will vote with her old team.

10-29-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
5. "Something for the Producers to Think About"
When they are still teams, I would like to see the bottom two be put up for elimination. This could certainly help prevent someone from watering up.

Instead of giving immunity to the biggest loser of the losing team, put the two lowest losers up.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 7"
This was one of those episodes that I hated to watch because those idiots took so much of the air time.

These idiots are an injustice to Bob. I feel sorry for Bob on this one.

Normally, I wouldn't like the fluff at the end with Phil and Amy but for some reason, I thought it was rather nice.

Amy better wise up, because if she doesn't, she won't stand a chance with the idiots.

Michelle, Renee and Coleen have their work cut out for themselves.

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 7"
I couldn't watch it - ended up ff'ding through most of it. I wonder how Vicky felt watching Bob say "that wife" in that tone? Do Heba and Vicky not know (or care I guess) how they are coming across? Editing is one thing - they can't edit in what you didn't say or do. And next week's promo seem to indicate some more bad behaviour on the part of that trio. Sheesh.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 7"
What can be said? I very much dislike Heba but I do believe Vicky has surpassed her. I just want to jump through the tv and slap that smirk off her face! Brady wasn't eating enough? What kind of lame excuse was that? I'm glad Bob sees through her!

About the temptation....I really don't think the prize should have been an advantage in the challenge, especially since the prize in the challenge was a game play reward. Does anyone think the black team could have won if they hadn't of had the extra 40 pounds?

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

wxgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wxgirl Click to send private message to wxgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 7"
I think the black team did a pretty good job, Renee seems like a heck of a person to have your team.

The game play reward didn't really hurt the black team since Michelle lost the least percentage of weight.

I wish the challenges and competitions would be solely individual prizes like spa days, vacations, cars, trips home, etc.

The game play advantages seem to take away from the point of the show, learning how to get a healthier life style.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 7"
NBC actually has a few full episodes online - I'm hoping they'll post this one since I missed it, too.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 7"
Oh no....my husband un-tivo'd it too. Missed the whole thing. Phil is gone?! Darn. Not too sad that I missed two hours of the Braheficky show though.

bouncey by Ice

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-08, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 7"
The previews show the eliminated players coming back for some sort of challenge. Didnt see Jerry though. I am thinking that with the whole editing on the Heba, Brady, Vicki we will see one of them go soon. NBC has really really not portrayed them well. One example is of Heba going on and on about - I forgive you etc etc and then going off on how at least she doesnt attack the other players - its like huh???

I was right about Brady being the one losing all the weight - I think this week we will see the voted off players winning a challenge and getting to vote out someone.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Episode 7 - full episode link"
Find it here

If, for some reason, the link doesn't work, just go to NBC - The Biggest Loser and click on the video tab (under Bob's team) - full episodes (first option) - Week 7 (first option...they currently offer episodes 1, 6, and 7) and enjoy! After choosing your episode, you can watch different 'chapters' in case you missed certain portions of the show.

I hope this works, and helps!

Face time with Slice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •